• You cannot reply to this topic

Dance

#1   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 17 September 2006 - 05:49 PM

Refreshed and revived.
    Short answer is, do you dance? Have you danced or do you know how to?

I've started to, as some of you may know, from my dance class.

On a side note, I'm also curious; could someone find me a link to a site (or sites) that help me learn the moves to such popular dances as Foxtrot, Waltz, Tango, and especially Swing? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

#2   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA watch

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:33 AM

I don't have any great sites for you. But my school is doing a 6-week Latin American dancing course starting next term, it's compulsory for my year level.

Should be fun considering I haven't the slightest on how to dance.

#3   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:43 PM

I absolutely and unconditionally fail at dancing. We had to do square dance in gym once, and I was abysmal. I suppose I can slow dance, thats just rocking back in forth.

Also, for the dance steps, you may want to try Vivisimo. It clusters the results, so you don't have to go through 50 billion unrelated sites.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic