Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Harry Potter Dog Vs Wizard

#1   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:My interests are swimming, video games (like age of empires, golden sun series, star wars battlefront, halo 2), reading good books (long exciting types), learning, exercising, taking my dog for a walk, and soccer!

Posted 15 November 2006 - 06:53 PM

This is a harry potter joke. Harry Potter Joke
    I found it a little amusing.
    P.S.
    Just make sure that you read everything

Here is the joke:
    P.S.
    I am sorry if my post is too big.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/729/729573/1lassievsvoldemort_1156993679.jpg
    Physical Prowess
    Lassie
    Lassie is speedy and agile... she could potentially dodge some blasts from Voldemort's wand.
    Lord Voldemort
    He's the most powerful dark wizard in the universe.

Winner Lord Voldemort

Mental Edge
    Lassie
    Intelligence and a sharp canine mind may not be enough to defeat You-Know-Who.
    Lord Voldemort

Winner Lord Voldemort

Wildcard Ability
    Lassie
    Lassie may be under matched against the Dark Lord, but consider that she once faced Voldemort when she was just a pup. The Dark Lord's attack was repelled by the powerful love of all children in the world for adorable dogs. In fact, she still has a lightning-shaped scar on her forehead from this encounter -- it's often concealed with make-up.
    Lord Voldemort

Winner Lassie
    http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/729/729573/lassiewinspotter_1157055147.jpg
    "Way to go, girl! You've zapped Lord Voldemort into oblivion! Harry Potter, eat your heart out." Lassie returns tomorrow to face her final and most powerful opponent! There can only be one...

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic