Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sentinel

#1 Guest_video_gamer_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:29 AM

hi all, today i beat Sentinel in 2 turns! as soon as he(or it...assuming there is no possibility in being a she) dissappeared the second round i was like ' what the-' then i realized i defeated him and my reactions? :blink: then :o then :D then :o and finally B) . if you want to know how i did it just ask, i'm trying not to boast too much...

#2   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:41 PM

Meh, if you summon rush, you can beat Dullahan in two turns.

#3 Guest_video_gamer_*

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:48 PM

View PostFlamingDuck, on Nov 19 2006, 07:41 AM, said:

Meh, if you summon rush, you can beat Dullahan in two turns.

i'm talking about Sentinel, not Dullahan. i haven't even got all the djinn yet..

#4   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:49 AM

Yeah, but Dullahan is a heck of a lot harder than Sentinal. Well, anyway, grats.

#5   Caael 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 20 November 2006 - 01:25 AM

How did you do it? You cant have used Psnergy, it doesnt work on him, you cant have just straight out Djinn attacked him- I did that and it took ages, like 20 turns, and you cant have just straight up summoned everything, because you dont have all the djinni. And there is no chance that you killed him just by using attack.

#6 Guest_video_gamer_*

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:41 AM

View PostCaael, on Nov 20 2006, 05:25 PM, said:

How did you do it? You cant have used Psnergy, it doesnt work on him, you cant have just straight out Djinn attacked him- I did that and it took ages, like 20 turns, and you cant have just straight up summoned everything, because you dont have all the djinni. And there is no chance that you killed him just by using attack.

actually, to be precise, i had all but 3 djinn when i fought him. For round one i had Felix and Isaac summon Judgment, Piers summon Azul and Garet-Daedalus. For round two I got Isaac to attack with Sol Blade(and as a stroke of luck he used Megiddo while he was at it), Felix summon Haures, Piers to heal one of them(can't remember who) and Garet summoned Kirin. And to finish it all nicely, Daedalus dealt the final blow. In case your wondering how i remembered all that, i actually wrote it down so that i could keep it as one of my gaming feats.

#7   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:53 AM

That is a gaming feat. I could never beat Sentinel in two turns. That's pretty cool, congratulations video gamer! To you and your generic user name!

#8 Guest_video_gamer_*

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:38 AM

thanks. well this topic is pretty much over with now. i just had to get that piece of information out of my brain..

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic