Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Conventions Call a meeting... of something or other.

#1   Alex the Adept 

• Gallant
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Chewing devil gum, RPG's, board games, hacksawing people in half, eating cold body parts, creating gigantic monsters, and many, many more.

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:54 PM

Hello, ppl. It's me again. Who wants 2 start a convention? Do u? U? Or maybe u? Post convention starters here! :o B) :o :blink:

#2   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:00 PM

I hope this topic is locked before SoT sees it, because he'll have a right go at you. You can't post this! You have to understand that! You have TRT for trying to start a "convention" and making a "convention" topic without starting one yourself is really stupid! And how CAN you have a convention over the internet!?

#3   Alex the Adept 

• Gallant
      • PipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Chewing devil gum, RPG's, board games, hacksawing people in half, eating cold body parts, creating gigantic monsters, and many, many more.

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:29 PM

View PostAquamarine, on Nov 19 2006, 04:00 PM, said:

I hope this topic is locked before SoT sees it, because he'll have a right go at you. You can't post this! You have to understand that! You have TRT for trying to start a "convention" and making a "convention" topic without starting one yourself is really stupid! And how CAN you have a convention over the internet!?

I don't understand a word u just said, Am. :o

#4   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:31 PM

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to be so harsh. Let's see now... Really, how DOES one start a convention over the internet?

#5   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:10 AM

Listen to Aqua, you cant just start a topic like this with no theme. You need to put forward something to discuss yourself - if anyone else has an idea for something to talk about, they make a topic for it in the forum like you just did.

Have a look at some of the other topics and you'll see what we mean.

#6   Caael 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:24 AM

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

For starters:

Type properly
              Dont make topics like this
              Dont call people Am

#7   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:38 AM

So you want to start a convention....on the internet? WTF does that even mean?

Okay, here's a list of things that could make this topic at least slightly sane. One, put it in the common room. That's where all the crap goes so that it can die, but it's legal crap in the common room! Two, give us some instructions. If you want to have a convention, or an "organized meeting", we need someone to organize us. And since you were nice enough to create such a beautifully thought out topic, you should give us some idea about wtf you want us to do!

Seriously now, you've been here a month (it feels like forever), and dozens of different members (especially me) have told you numerous times of what to do in order to follow the rules. Apparently, *gasp* even your brother talking to you didn't help! So I suggest you listen to what we're saying, or just go.

For everyone else, I'm not being mean to new members, I'm only getting my message across to those who don't understand english.

#8   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA Me111

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:53 PM

I'd definietly say this was Common Room material. Maybe it should be moved?
                  Also I would put some sort of defence for him, but surely spending a month here should help to increase his internet knowledge. I can feel myself agreeing with SoT's opinion. He could look at the advice which is given.

Page 1 of 1
                  • You cannot start a new topic
                  • This topic is locked