White Knuckle

#1   Wiflewood 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:13 AM

Plugging my mate's band:

www.myspace.com/whiteknuckle1

Well, When I say plugging, I mean giving you a link to it, but I also wanna know what you think of it, so please post here when you've had a listen.

#2   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:38 PM

Not so crazy about the vocals but the riffs are good. I would say they'd do better as a lyricless band really (nothing against the vocalist, he's good enough, but the music doesnt seem to fit it so much). That said, if they just had a few riff tracks on the album that'd probably be ok. Ultimately though, a damn side better than i thought they would be. Almost professional sounding although there music jumps around a bit randomly...by which i mean, stick to a tune and run with it, dont mix them all up in there.

Unless they did that with this song to show off a range of sounds, in which case fair enough.

#3   Elliott 

• Cool
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
        • AKA Agatio

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:05 PM

Changes aren't too fantastic, but the guitar lead is nice, and the drum work seems fairly consistent for the most part. The overall sound reeks of emo though, I mean, it's fairly unoriginal music. Not terrible, and they are good at what they doing, but there's also a million other bands using the exact same formula to write their music.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic