Excessive Force going to far.

#1   Blue 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:03 AM

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...and_oregon.html

Most of you know I have a form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome. So this kinda gets to me.

Seems like the Police these days don't have the proper training to deal with people that have mental deffencies and the sort. They also seem to be getting more violent.

What do you guys think?

#2   Neo 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:03 AM

Police brutality has been going too far for ages now. They beat down kids, arrest innocent people and shoot ill persons who require help, not a bullet. Reading the article shocked me, as it seems to me that things have been going way too far out of hand. The thing that struck me most is the fact that almost every officer, if not every policeman, got off without even a ticket. Lifetime of jail, that would be the appropriate action.

I also watch the program "Cops" sometimes, a documentiary about the life of policemen who work in "ghetto" neighbourhoods. To me it seems like the violence they are using is unneccesary and plain wrong. Why would one, who is clearly already surrending, needs to receive a few blows or kicks in the stomach. The answer it simple; because police officers can do it. They are allowed to do it, and they want to use that power. They like violence, they want to use it, and they know that their enemies cannot do anything against it, or they will be shot.

Fire all these people who murder kids or woman, put them in jail and let them rot. That is my opinion.

#3   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
        • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:03 AM

I never knew you had Aspergers Syndrome. I'm very sorry to hear that.

This is shameful. Policemen that are in the business just to have fun(that is, to beat people up, if you can call that fun) should be tortured in the same way they do. This kind of stuff happens regularly in Serbia, and here they get away with it too. Unfortunately, there is nothing common folk can do, only a politician could change what happens, but what do they care? I mean, why would they when nothing of the sort is ever going to happen to them. This is all just the reality of human nature. They all want to hurt and destroy, as long as nothing is happening to them.

#4   Hotshot101 

• Chaos Lord
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Members
          • Location:Outside of your house with a sniper rifle a little computer and an american flag.
          • Interests:Vidoe games, some sports

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:54 AM

Things are not always to be what they appear. Here they have done these things, but they regret it. Most of the time there life is in peril to. We had a few cops taser kids with guns. Its rough.

#5   Nyktos 

• Berserker
          • PipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Members
            • AKA Felix of Vale

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

That's...disgusting. No other word for it.

And I also have Aspergers.

#6   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
              • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

I've always wondered what it looks like to have a nightstick shoved up your ass, literally. I mean people always say they'll do it, but I've never actually seen it physically done.

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic