Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deemon Faitaa Demon Fighter

#1   Zaffa Dot Xom 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Anime, manga, drawing, Adobe Photoshop, music, Sprite, and skibableedoosh!!

Posted 19 June 2004 - 02:33 PM

Alright, I'm doing a fanfiction on something I made up from reading so much manga and watching too much anime, so I believe it's unique in its very own way.
    Here's a biography on the main character to give you an idea of what the story's going to be like:

Name: Kamon Eisuke
    Alias: "Demon Hunter Shinobi"

Eisuke is the founding father of combing the fighting styles of a fully-fledged shinobi with the experience and techniques of a demon slayer; creating his own fighting style,
    deemonjutsu. He is advanced in his ways, yet he still works to perfect his abilities, all the while fending off powerful enemies that have their own say in conquering the world. Joined by a young girl from the future (who has no idea what she has gotten into!), and an enchanting female gypsy psychic, he duels toe-to-toe with the lowest scum of the underworld. Yet, with each battle comes information of a possible threat that may even rival Diablo! It's battle royal as Eisuke races to thwart the threat among the very people dear to him ... and this earth!

EDIT: Bare with me, Deemon Faitaa is a working title, but since it's a Japanese title, I kinda don't have much to worry about it.

#2   catastrophe 

• Knight
    • PipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:I SHALL REVEAL NOTHING

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:26 AM

my response untill i read the story. lay of the anime. no offense.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic