Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Idea For A Golden Sun Anime Just a thought (possible spoilers)

#1   Runty_Grunty 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:13 AM

I've played through Golden Sun and Golden Sun: TLA a couple of times now, and to me, the story would make a really good anime. Sure, it'd be pretty long, but heck, Pokemon's been going for about 500 episodes now :blink: .

However, I think if an anime were to be made (unlikely as that may be), there'd have to be some changes in it to make the story better (IMO). Chiefly, some scenes should be changed.

A main change should be the Jupiter Lighthouse part. In the games, Issac willingly gives the Jupiter Star to Felix, then after the Lighthouse is ignited they leave on a good note. In the anime, I have a much more grim approach in mind.

For starters, Issac would not willingly give the Jupiter Star to Felix; Felix would just claim it while Issac was still wounded from his fight with Karst and Agatio. Also, as for the fight between Felix and Piers, and Karst and Agatio, Sheba and Jenna do not show up. However, the fight doesn't last long, as Alex bursts in and interrupts the battle, teleporting Karst and Agatio away along with himself (as well as the Mars Star).

By the end of that, Issac, who managed to recover from his injuries with the help of the other Adepts, is enraged that Felix lit the Jupiter Lighthouse. Determined to make Felix pay for it, he attacks Felix, who promptly defends himself (Piers does not help since he is wounded), despite the fact that the Jupiter Lighthouse is weakening both Issac and Felix (since they're Venus Adepts). Meanwhile, Jenna, worried about her brother and Issac, runs up to the Lighthouse aerie, only to find Issac, who has now gained the upper hand against Felix, about to kill her brother. Just as Issac strikes, Jenna jumps in out of desperation and takes the hit for Felix. Jenna is (almost) mortally wounded by the blow, but the combined effort of Felix and Issac (who never wanted Jenna to be harmed) saves her life.

Afterwards, it proceeds rather similarly to the game, in that Issac's group joins Felix in igniting the Mars Lighthouse.

That might sound a little grim, but I think it would be awesome.

In any case, if an anime were to be made, I'd gladly watch it. Hopefully, though, it would be angled more towards teenage audiences.

Comments?

#2   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:48 PM

Did I get this in the wrong board or something? :blink:

Not one comment...

Seriously, a Golden Sun anime would rock. Think about it; the games had a great story to them, and to see the animations for Psynergy and Summoning would just own.

Please, make a comment if you read this.

#3   Eugine 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:54 AM

A Golden Sun anime will rock, no doubt about it. I think it has all the elements to become a Naruto-killer, but oh well, it seems like Golden Sun is forgotten by the people who created this remarkable world.

#4   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:52 PM

Yeah, it would rock, though I don't see it killing Naruto's popularity. That show is pretty famous, and doesn't seem to be showing any sign of slowing down. If only the combat sequences didn't take so long, like in Dragon Ball...

On another topic, I think it would be really neat if in an anime (or maybe an OVA as an alternative), Alex were portrayed as a much more evil character. To do that, I'd change part of the Mercury Lighthouse portion (specifically, after Saturos is defeated).

In my version, when Alex saves Saturos, he doesn't teleport the two of them to the Lighthouse elevator. Instead, he just warps himself and Saturos to the bottom of Mercury Lighthouse, where Felix and the others are waiting. Wanting to reason with Alex, Mia takes off after him, taking the Lighthouse elevator down, while leaving Issac, Ivan and Garet (who is both injured from the battle and weakened by the Mercury Lighthouse Psynergy) to wait for the elevator to return.

As Saturos' group starts to flee the Mercury Lighthouse, Alex stops on hearing Mia call out to him. He tells the others to go ahead of him while he "handles" Mia. Felix becomes suspicious of what Alex will do, but says nothing, and leads the others away.

At the bottom of the Lighthouse, Mia and Alex have a talk, where Alex lies that he chose to ignite Mercury Lighthouse for good intentions. He does say some kind words to Mia, but they are also lies (mostly). In saying farewell to Mia, Alex embraces (hugs) her. Alex does this, however, to make Mia drop her guard.

At that moment, Issac, Garet and Ivan come down the elevator, just in time to see Alex create a dagger made of ice with his Psynergy. Though Garet tries to warn Mia, it is too late; Alex stabs her in the back. As Mia asks Alex why he betrayed her, he says his cryptic line "Ah, well… I can’t stay the same Alex you knew forever…" As Mia lies mortally wounded at Alex's feet, Garet attacks him furiously, despite being injured. Alex, however, warps away, not wanting to stay any longer.

While trying desperately to think of a way to save Mia, Ivan suggests using the waters in the basin of Mercury Lighthouse. Garet carries Mia to the pool and places her beneath the magical waters, which heal her wound, leaving a scar on her back. Mia lives through the ordeal, but Alex's betrayal traumatizes her (as would be shown in future events).

Meanwhile, Alex returns to Saturos' group, suggesting they leave the area immediately. However, Jenna notices that Alex has blood on his hand. Figuring out what Alex had done, Jenna, as well as the others, are disgusted with Alex's cold-hearted act. Alex tries to justify it through a lie that he "killed" Mia in self-defense. Jenna doesn't believe him, though, calling him a murderer. Felix silences his sister for the time being, but later on he does confront Alex on the issue. In the process, Felix ends up punching Alex in the face, though Alex does not retaliate, since Felix points out that he deserved it.

Wow, talk about evil, huh? In the games, Alex is just a manipulative jerk, but the way I've changed it, he'd be one twisted Adept. Even so, that'd be awesome.

Comments?

#5   Folcon 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
            • AKA escout

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

sounds good. go get working on it and show us a demo.

#6   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:58 PM

Umm... what exactly do you mean by "demo"? If you mean an altered version of Golden Sun, I can't do that (don't know how).

However, I can put up another idea on how an event in the story could be changed. This one is for the Sol Sanctum, and would probably require a complete overhaul.

For starters, it proceeds like in the games, up until Issac gets the Jupiter Star. As he and Garet return to go after the Mars Star, just as they start moving across the platforms, Saturos and Menardi show up. Saturos takes Jenna hostage by grabbing her and holding his blade to her throat. Wanting to save Jenna, Issac tries to attack Saturos, but Felix (who is still wearing a mask) jumps in and fends off Issac.

At this point, Felix would have considerable skill in both swordplay and Psynergy attack skill, and would easily defeat Issac. Though Garet tries to help Issac, Alex shows up, defeating Garet with one attack.

As Issac and Garet lie at the mercy of Felix and Alex, Jenna manages to escape Saturos' grip (he becomes momentarily distracted by Kraden). Jenna then tries to help Issac, using her staff to strike at Felix, hitting his mask off. Obviously, Jenna reacts similarly to in the game upon learning that her brother is still alive. Saturos takes advantage of her moment of shock, holding her at sword-point once again.

A bit of negotiating goes by, which ends in Issac claiming the Mars Star (this goes the same way the game does).

Another change occurs here. When Felix urges Jenna to leave the Sol Sanctum, she refuses because of his betrayal. Jenna states that she would rather die alongside Issac and Garet rather than abandon them. Not wanting Jenna to meet such a fate, Felix knocks her unconscious by knocking the wind out of her (a solid punch to the belly would do it). Felix carries Jenna out, ignoring snide remarks from Alex about his dedication to the mission.

That should do it. And man, would that be great or what? That little bit of Felix hitting his little sister would have to come back to hurt him at some point. Throughout most of the first game's story, I think Jenna should be completely untrusting of Felix, not believing him to be her real brother. In fact, there's a quote in a really good fanfiction for Book One that I think would fit this perfectly: "I used to have a brother with your face. I don’t want to see it on a traitor."

Now THAT's just cold, Jenna. :blink:

Here's a link to said fanfiction. The quote is from Chapter 5.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2121638/1/

I may post up another idea in the future.

#7   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:31 PM

I should add another bit for a Golden Sun anime. This addition wouldn't be for any specific event, but rather is to entail certain underlying themes that should be in Golden Sun, as well as changes in maturity content.

To start, the anime should be a bit more like Inuyasha in terms of maturity. You should have your profanity, but not R-rated profane language. More along the lines of 13-18 age range would do it. Also, the battles should definitely not be bloodless; though I wouldn't condone gory violence, it shouldn't be kiddie. People should still die (though for the most part, non-important characters).

Secondly, though I do like how they made the games great, I don't think Djinn would work effectively in such an anime. They give off a kind of kiddie aura, something I wouldn't really want. In that respect, the Adepts should stick to their respective elements: Issac can only use Venus Psynergy, Mia and Piers can only use Mercury Psynergy, etc.

Lastly, I'd like to address the issue of pairings. Yes, lots of series have romantic pairings between characters, and Golden Sun should be no different. Chiefly, I'd want Issac and Jenna to be a pair; if anything, Issac should want to save Jenna from Saturos and Menardi because he secretly loves her. As for another pairing, Garet and Mia should be a pair; Garet should always be trying to impress Mia, but would usually make a fool of himself, much to Mia's amusement. Eventually, though, Mia should warm up to Garet, and the connection between the two should become more developed. Lastly, there'd be Felix and Sheba. No, I don't think this one should be romantic (Felix is too old for Sheba). Rather, Felix should act more like a sibling to Sheba than as a romantic interest, though Sheba could have a small crush on Felix. It shouldn't develop past that, though. However, that does leave an opening for an Ivan/Sheba pairing in the late parts of the series. :)

Now, as for another subject, I think I should bring about something concerning slight personality changes for the Adepts. These changes would be very slight from what the games have, but still the differences should be noticeable.

I'll start with Issac: he should be your common justice-type hero, but as time progresses he'll become a bit of a zealot to complete the quest set out by the Wise One. He's got a lot of confidence, but is humble at the same time. Sometimes, though, he should have a slight inferiority complex when it comes to being a leader. He is driven by his belief that only he and his friends can save Weyard, and that (in a sense) he is Jenna's only hope.

Now, as for Garet, he should be a bit of an opposite to Issac: arrogant, sometimes disrespectful, but loyal to his friends. He should be the strong-guy of the team, but he's definitely not dumb (though he's not the smartest member of the group). He's a hothead, and usually leaps into trouble before looking (Issac usually has to be the one to stop him). He's constantly trying to impress Mia, being smitten by her beauty upon laying eyes upon her.

Ivan would be your humble, very respectful little guy, but sometimes he has insecurities about being a Jupiter Adept. He'd be a bit of a brainiac, but not one of those guys who speaks in incomprehensible jargon. He's generally polite, but very rarely he will speak his mind on things (usually, he lets his Mind Read Psynergy do that). He's dependable, and someone who can be trusted with one's life.

Mia is your angel-on-earth kind of person, in that she will never pass by someone in need without trying to help first. She is overly compassionate, and hates resorting to violence (that doesn't mean she won't, though). At times, though, she is emotionally stressed by several failures in saving other people's lives, and fears she might at some point fail her friends. She is often amused by Garet's attempts to impress her, but in secret she has feelings for him.

Felix would be a lot like your silent knight type protagonist/antagonist (whichever you prefer). He is always trying to do the right thing, especially concerning the acts he has committed. Felix generally is very respectful of others, and if possible he usually tries to avoid fighting. His experiences in Prox have led him to become cold and sometimes he may seem almost heartless (especially in battle). He very rarely smiles, and usually only does so around Sheba or Jenna. He starts out as a masterful swordsman and an expert Venus Adept, but eventually Issac catches up to him in skill. (kinda like Kratos Aurion from ToS)

Jenna is your feisty, tomboyish girl who hates it when people look down on her. She frequently speaks her mind on things, which can sometimes get her into a lot of trouble. Felix's betrayal hits her particularly hard, and it takes a long time before she can trust him again. To her friends, she is very supportive, and knows just what to say to cheer people up (although sometimes what she says may sound ridiculous to others). She secretly has romantic feelings for Issac, which develop further as the story progresses.

Sheba is a quiet, shy little girl who has had no friends up until she enters the story. Having been excluded from other children since she was young, being the "Child of the Gods", she constantly feels lonely. When she meets Felix, though, she finally feels as though she has made a friend. Her shyness is a distinct part of her personality; she usually does not interact well with anyone other than Felix. Eventually, though, her shyness begins to subside. She has a slight crush on Felix, but it doesn't develop beyond that.

Lastly, there's Piers: he's your mysterious kind of guy, but once trusted he is very dependable. He is very wise, even though he looks so young (that's because he's actually quite old). He most often relates well with Kraden, due to the Alchemy Sage's older age. To the others, though, Piers can sometimes seem weird, but he is still respected. He does not appreciate it when his friends treat him as though he were an elder person.

Wow, long post, but I think you get the gist of it. Kraden should pretty much be the same, BTW. I think these changes would make Golden Sun's story a whole lot more interesting.

Please comment on this.

#8   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:36 AM

I'll read your post tomorrow, and comment, but I'll just like to say, shipping should play a role in an GS anime.
                  Anyone postulates who'll be checking who?

#9   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                    • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                    • AKA escout

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:01 AM

(ignorance factor) all right Eugine, in the context of that post, what does shipping mean?

#10   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:44 PM

View Postescout, on Jun 12 2007, 09:01 AM, said:

(ignorance factor) all right Eugine, in the context of that post, what does shipping mean?

It's a term referring to romantic pairings between two characters, usually brought up by fans. A good example is for Avatar: The Last Airbender. That show is full of pairings.

Well, it's something like that, anyways.

#11   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                        • AKA escout

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:32 PM

Just wanted to be sure.

#12   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:50 AM

Wow, you sure put a lot of thought into this, Runty Grunty(love the name :) ). These changes you would make are pretty cool. I would surely watch this, even though I'm not a fan of anime.

Btw, you should really start posting outside of this topic.

#13   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:57 PM

I've done a bit of that, Aqua. I made a new music topic just recently.

Now, back to the subject at hand, I have another change I'd like to see. Remember the Sol Blade? It's the most powerful weapon available in Golden Sun: TLA. Generally I have Issac use it.

Well, I think it should have a slightly more integral role in the game. It'd be Issac's personal weapon, given to him at the start of the quest by Vale's Elders. The sword is an artifact from the Lost Age, and was forged using Alchemy. As such, it is highly conductive of Psynergy, and Issac generally channels his Psynergy through the blade for attacks. He does, however, take a while to master the sword's use, and until then it causes quite a bit of trouble for him. The blade can be hazardous to those who cannot wield it properly.

Felix could also wield some kind of magical sword, but it wouldn't be as powerful as the Sol Blade. However, if there were any encounters between Felix and Issac before Jupiter Lighthouse, Felix would win through skill.

Now, as for another scene change. This concerns the dreaded Anemos Sanctum. I'm sure many veterans remember this place, as well as Dullahan.

Here's how it should go. This should happen immediately after the Jupiter Lighthouse incident, but before the Adepts head for Prox. While the Adepts are waiting to recover from injuries sustained at Jupiter Lighthouse (Garet has a broken arm, Piers has several wounds, and Felix and Issac ended up kicking the crap out of each other at the aerie), Sheba decides to go for a little site-seeing at the Anemos Sanctum. However, she gets trapped inside when she activates some kind of booby trap (I dunno). The others find out what happened from one of the villagers who saw Sheba go in, so they go in after her. Garet and Piers are left behind though, since both are too injured to be of any help.

Some stuff occurs, mainly with the group avoiding the dangers of the Anemos Sanctum. Eventually, they find Sheba at the mercy of the Sanctum's guardian, Dullahan. By working together, the Adepts barely defeat the guardian.

As it turns out, Sheba was looking in the Anemos Sanctum to try and find anything that might help her figure out who she is. Unfortunately, she doesn't find anything, the revelation of which brings her to tears. Felix, however, comes up with some inspiring words, which make her feel better.

What happens afterwards? I have no idea. This is just a rough idea, I'm not trying my best at this moment. Please make some suggestions if you have any.

#14   Nyktos 

• Berserker
                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                              • AKA Felix of Vale

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:05 PM

I'd say Isaac gets the Gaia Blade, Felix gets the Sol Blade. But make the two equal in power.

#15   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 16 June 2007 - 12:39 AM

How about vice versa? I always thought Issac to be more of the "Alchemy Hero" type, with Felix being seen in a less virtuous light (even though he acts like a noble kind of guy).

#16   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

Being left a little spare time, I wish to make another few additions to the anime idea.

The first addition concerns the connection between Issac and Jenna as a romantic pair. At the very least, early in his quest, Issac should be "plagued" by love-sickness for Jenna. What I mean is, every time he thinks about her, it should be really painful for Issac, since he fears for her life. Once he sees her again at Mercury Lighthouse, this love-sickness would slightly be easier for him to bear, since he knows she is alive.

Second, I'd like to address another idea I got for an addition to the story to make it seem more mature. However, I'm actually wondering whether this addition would be too excessive in terms of mature rating. Anyhow, here's how it should go.

At some point in the journey, after the Mercury Lighthouse has been lit, Jenna makes the decision that she is unable to take being a prisoner any longer. As such, she makes an attempt to commit suicide by slitting her wrists and bleeding herself to death (see, mature audiences only). Felix, however, catches her in mid-attempt, and tries to stop her. The two struggle for a bit, and then, left with no other choice, Felix knocks out Jenna by hitting her in the head. Again, being forced to hit his sister takes its toll on Felix, even though he did it so she could live.

See what I mean by mature? I'm not sure that'd be allowed; perhaps a variation would be possible, but even so, the concept of it is harsh.

I also wish to add another Jenna/Felix moment, which would take place shortly after the Sol Sanctum scene. Having escaped from Vale, as Saturos' group is about to leave, Jenna wakes up (having been knocked out by Felix earlier), fearful for Issac's and Garet's lives. When she realizes where she is, and what Felix did to make her leave Issac and Garet behind, she tries to attack him. She does manage to land a few hits on Felix (who is defending), including hitting him in the jaw, before Alex hits her with his Mercury Psynergy, freezing her to a nearby tree. It'd be a really tense moment, showing how Felix's betrayal has affected his sister.

That should be it for now. Comments?

#17   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:36 PM

Why does no one comment? :angry: :agitated:

In any case, I wish to address a bit for the Lost Age arc of the story. For this anime, it shouldn't just follow Felix's group; there should be a few inserts on how Issac's team is doing. However, the two groups shouldn't encounter each other until Jupiter Lighthouse, as it is in the game. There could be a few close moments, however.

Also, I'd like to address the issue of Psynergy-based attacks. They should be represented so that it's obvious as to what they are, but the characters shouldn't say any spell names. It should be more like Avatar: The Last Airbender, where a person just has to perform a particular motion to perform a certain move. There should be a few bits in the series where one of the Adepts tries a particularly difficult technique, but only gets it right after arduous training and practice (obviously). For summoning, however, there should be a kind of ritualistic chant for each particular summon (if they make an appearance).

As another addition, the sequence for the entry to the Sol Sanctum should be made so that Issac, Garet, Jenna and Kraden have more difficulty. Didn't anyone else think it was a little too easy to get in, or that the puzzles were too easy? I thought so, and as such it should be made more difficult.

I can't think of anything else to add right now. Camelot made a really good story with Golden Sun, and any changes I'd want to make would take too long to iterate on.

#18   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                      • Location:Sky Haven, the island in the sky
                                      • AKA escout

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:20 PM

You have a lot of good ideas. Keep at it, you just might get your wish for an anime, which would be realy cool.

#19   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:47 PM

I hope I'm not "necro-posting" by doing this. I've been kinda busy, so I haven't been able to make updates on my ideas. But I have one for now.

This concerns the part of Gaia Rock and the Serpent of Izumo. Felix's group does still help in slaying the Serpent, but I have a different reasoning for them in mind (as in, a reason to slay the beast). To start things off, Felix and co should learn about the bit where the village of Izumo has to sacrifice Kushinada (if you don't remember, she was the chosen sacrifice to the Serpent) to appease the Serpent, with Sheba being the most outspoken about stopping the dragon. However, the elders of Izumo tell Felix that his group is not to interfere with the sacrifice, to which Felix reluctantly obliges. Sheba, however, does not accept this and goes off to kill the Serpent herself in the night. She battles with the Serpent outside of Gaia Rock, but loses and is almost killed. Felix manages to find and save Sheba from falling to her death in the nick of time.

The rest of the part would then proceed similarly to the game (after Sheba recovers from her injuries, that is). The whole ordeal temporarily leaves Sheba in a state of emotional turmoil, in that she is poorly able to use her Psynergy abilities. Eventually she gets over this block, but it would last for a few episodes.

I'm running out of ideas for events that are really 'canon' to the game, so I think there should be a few events that occur in the anime that are not featured in the game. One obvious suggestion would include a character trying to master a new Psynergy ability (i.e. Issac trying to master Ragnarok). Here's one idea for a non-canon episode.

While in one of the cities of the story (ideally Tolbi), Mia is in one of the shops when she eyes a strange ring. Unfortunately, when she tries it on, she finds out the ring is cursed. The curse causes her to endure unending pain throughout her body, and the curse threatens to kill her if not removed. Issac, Garet and Ivan try to rid her of the curse throughout the episode, as the curse is particularly strong, and requires a Cleric's Ring to remove properly (or something of the sort).

I haven't ironed out all the details, but you see where I'm going.

#20   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                          • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                          • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

Have you thought about writing this as a fanfic? You surely have great ideas that I think would be amazing in written word. I certainly would read it.

Too bad we can't get this animated...unless...Perhaps some of the artists of this site could band together to make a manga? That in turn could inspire an anime if we publish it enough. Is there any way we can make an announcement out of this or something?

#21   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                                            • Location:The toaster in your kitchen.
                                            • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                                            • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:44 AM

You should definately write a fanfic with this. I only read one post, but it sounds great. If this ever became an anime, it'd definately be worth watching.

#22   Viridian Tiger 

• Gallant
                                            • PipPipPip
                                              • Location:Far away from somewhere
                                              • Interests:Manga, art, games, T.V, friends, music, etc.

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:50 PM

It certainly would be awesome to read a fan fiction about this, as well as watch the manga/ anime! It'd probably be one of the most watched shows if it went well enough.(Which it probably would.)

#23   Xelina 

• Berserker
                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                • Location:Look behind you~ &gt;3
                                                • Interests:Anime: Trinity Blood, Bleach, and Samurai Champloo.<br />Manga: Xxx Holic, X/ 1999, and Dragon Knights<br />Game: Final Fantasy VII, .Hack GU, KH II, [b]Tales of the Abyss[/b]<br />---------------------<br />Favorite Characters: Sephiroth, Vincent, Leon/Squall, [b]JADE CURTISS[/b]<br />Favorite Online Game: RO<br />Favorite Colors: Blue, Purple, Black, Green<br />Favoirte Music: J-pop, Rock, Metal, J-rock, Pop.<br />Favorite all time artist: CLAMP<br />Favorite Band: System of a Down<br />Favorite Song: Kiss by a Rose, Sail (sp?)<br />Favorite Food: Chocolate<br />Favorite Word: Pie<br />---------------------<br />Total RPC: 5<br /><br />Names of RPC:<br /><br />Yuki Shadow (F)<br />Fay W. Sabakura (M)<br />Black Cat (F)<br />White Cat (M)<br />Fionn (M)

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:08 PM

I did an experiment and it seems like Golden Sun have a long fan base despite how old the game is. I posted a fanart for GS on an art community and lots of people commented back on how much they miss this game...

#24   Runty_Grunty 

• New User

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:51 AM

I don't think I could write a fanfic on this for a few reasons. First, someone already beat me to the punch (link is below). Second, if I were to write my own, it'd probably take a few years to finish (and I'm entering university, so time would be a bit short). Lastly, I'm presently working on another fanfiction for something else.

As for a manga, I can't draw well enough for that. Maybe in the future, they'll release a good one. I can only be hopeful, as it's been about 5 years since Golden Sun's release.

BTW, here's the link to the fanfic I mentioned:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2121638/1/

This guy is REALLY good.

#25   Rukario 

• New User
                                                    • Location:im 0n ur c0uch, e@ting ur pill0w

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:34 PM

Y'know... There's a Warriors fansite called Warrior's Wish. They're doing an anime version of the Warriors books, maybe a few people from there could help make an anime of GS.

And yes, that guy's awesome at writing fan-fics... He/She should do a novelization of TLA. He'd probably do better at it than me... I'm typing one, but it sort of sucks... I'll post it anyways, but some other time.

#26   Somia 

• Disciple
                                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                      • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:30 PM

Know what? I'll make a deal with you. Post the ideas in order, or rather, e-mail them to me, and I'll do my best to draw them out for you.
                                                      Does that sound good?

#27   Viridian Tiger 

• Gallant
                                                      • PipPipPip
                                                        • Location:Far away from somewhere
                                                        • Interests:Manga, art, games, T.V, friends, music, etc.

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:40 PM

Wow! that fanfic is awesome!!! That person is amazing with the story. I also liked how he/she did the battle with Saturos. ^^

Page 1 of 1
                                                        • You cannot start a new topic
                                                        • You cannot reply to this topic