Rate-a-band

#1   Caael 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:37 PM

Simple. YOu rate a band out of 10 judged on a few factors:

Songs You rate a band on how much you like the songs, this includes the writing, the lyrics and the instruments.

Albums You rate a band on the albums, so how much you like the songs on the albums in general.

Members How highly you think the members of the band of, so like if you only like the music and the band sucks etc...

Artwork The album artwork. Deserves a seperate category, as it's one of ( I think) the major points of an album

Instruments and playingHow well the members play the instruments

Overall Weigh up the goods, the bads and give the band a score out of 10

I'll go then...

Dream Theater

Songs Very, very nice music. Lovely lyrics, very well written. Have very varying songs, which is great. Some are Jazz, and some are metal.

Albums Awesome, there's only about 1 duff track on each album, and that isn't that bad anyway.

Members Brilliant, funny, awesome people. Mike Portnoy is the best member, as he has so much personality.

Artwork Amazing style. Very surreal, very strange covers and I love them. Surrealism is my favourite type of art ( aside manga) and they do it brilliantly

Instrumental quality Very, very good. Adaptable too, because they do Jazz, metal, and some other stuff. Jazz is some of the hardest music to play, and they do it very very well.

Overall Awesome band, great style and probably my favourite band. 10/10

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic