• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Story Game [serious version]

#1   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:22 PM

I thought this would be an interesting topic to create. The idea here is that each person contributes one sentence or line to an ever-growing story.

Here's a quick example:

Person A: Once upon a time there lived a cute little bunny.
    Person B: Once upon a time there lived a cute little bunny. One day, she decided to go out into the woods.
    Person C: Once upon a time there lived a cute little bunny. One day, she decided to go out into the woods. There, she met her old friend, froggy.

etc.

Notice that each person re-posts the story from the previous poster, and then continues it with another sentence EDIT: you can add two sentences if you wish.

So, I'll begin.

---

It was a cool, breezy day in the village by the mountainside.

EDIT: Oh, and please be realistic and serious here. Try to keep the flow of the story moving, don't go and just continue it with something completely random.

#2   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Video games, Computer, Card games, Theatre
      • AKA killercoz

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

It was a cool, breezy day in the village by the mountainside. It didn't seem like the day for the world's end, but it happened to be such a day.

#3   Drizzy Drake 

• God
        • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:55 PM

I didn't notice the EDIT. Ok, I'll change it.

NEW SENTENCE.

It was a cool, breezy day in the village by the mountainside. It didn't seem like the day for the world's end, but it happened to be such a day. The Gods had been planing it for years, and today would be the day it finally happened.

#4   Eugine 

• Master Adept
          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:01 PM

It was a cool, breezy day in the village by the mountainside. It didn't seem like the day for the world's end, but it happened to be such a day. The Gods had been planing it for years, and today would be the day it finally happened.

"The world balance has shifted, my Lord!" cried Levitas in Heaven. "The humans have abandoned us for the underworld, and it is time we rebuild the Earth from the ashes of humanity!"

(GL, honestly... One sentence isn't enough. Increase it to two words plz?)

#5   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

(Done, and yes)

"The world balance is shifting, my Lord!" cried Levitas. "The humans have abandoned us for the underworld, and it is time we rebuild the Earth from the ashes of humanity!"

Levitas had his head bowed as he spoke, for no one ever addressed the great Lord directly by looking straight at him - such an act would result in immediate death, after all.

#6   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
              • AKA Me111

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:20 PM

"The world balance is shifting, my Lord!" cried Levitas. "The humans have abandoned us for the underworld, and it is time we rebuild the Earth from the ashes of humanity!"

Levitas had his head bowed as he spoke, for no one ever addressed the great Lord directly by looking straight at him - such an act would result in immediate death, after all.

The silence which followed left Levitas and the villagers more nervous than ever before. Just when they could bear it no longer, the Lord began to speak.

(A non serious version would be good too.)
              Done, check out the other topic.

#7   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • Interests:Video games, Computer, Card games, Theatre
                • AKA killercoz

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:04 PM

The silence which followed left Levitas and the villagers more nervous than ever before. Just when they could bear it no longer, the Lord began to speak.

"You shall not command me!" Lord Cozicus said in a loud, threatening voice. "I will make the decision when the time is right".

#8   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:40 PM

"You shall not command me!" Lord Cozicus said in a loud, threatening voice. "I will make the decision when the time is right".

Levitas, realizing that he had crossed the line, flinched but immediately retained his composure and kept his head down.

Page 1 of 1
                  • You cannot start a new topic
                  • You cannot reply to this topic