• You cannot reply to this topic

Help!

#1   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:02 AM

Okay guys, help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I have to write a fifteen page essay on the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt. Font size has to be 9, and I should include pictures in these fifteen pages.

Now, my request is: Could you find a bunch of good, long Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt essays and post them here? Even better, could you perhaps find a finished 15 page long essay somewhere on the net? I have so many other things to do, and this will only be taking up more of my time, so I'm quite screwed. PLZ HLEP1lol

#2   Laharl 

• Banned
      • Interests:research it
      • AKA Dullahan

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:07 AM

cheating is bad :/

#3   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
        • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:15 AM

I don't care if it's bad. Giving me a 15 page essay when I'm supposed to be getting ready for university, when I have a job AND when I have to study for journalism classes is even worse! And it's not like I'm the only one cheating... All my friends are doing it too.

#4   Eugine 

• Master Adept
          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:26 AM

Alright Aqua. Understandable circumstances, but why not ask one of your family members/friends to write the essay for you? Atleast it is going to be original...

Plus, don't your teachers ask for references? -__-

When is this essay due anyway?

#5   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
            • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:32 AM

I've got the reference thing covered, don't worry.

And no way would any of my family members or friends write the essay! It's a frickin' 15 page essay with the miniscule font 9 size for God's sake! It doesn't matter whether it's original or not, because my idiot teachers certainly wouldn't be able to find it on the net. They wouldn't even bother looking.

It's not like I'm asking any of you to write the whole thing for me, just give me some links that would help me do the ****ing essay.

#6   Eugine 

• Master Adept
              • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:41 AM

Alright, this is what Encarta has -

Ramses III (reigned 1194-1163 bc), Egyptian king of the 20th Dynasty, a great military leader who repeatedly saved the country from invasion. In the fifth year of his reign, Ramses defeated an attack by the Libyans from the west, and two years later he routed invaders known as the Sea Peoples. In his 11th year he again repelled an attempted Libyan invasion. Ramses was also a builder of temples and palaces in the tradition of his 19th-Dynasty predecessor, Ramses II. His victories are depicted on the walls of his mortuary temple at Medinet Habu, near Luxor. Egyptian records tell of a strike by workers at Ramses's burial site and of a plot against the king near the end of his reign. Ramses III was the last of the great rulers of ancient Egypt; his death was followed by centuries of weakness and foreign domination.

Tutankhamun or Tutankhamen, Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty who ruled from about 1333 to 1323 bc. He succeeded Akhenaton on the throne of ancient Egypt. Tutankhamun was either the son-in-law of Akhenaton or Akhenaton’s son by a minor wife. Akhenaton had replaced the ancient Egyptian religion, which had many gods, with the worship of the sun god Aton, with whom he identified strongly. Akhenaton had also moved the Egyptian capital from Thebes, associated with the worship of the god Amon, to a new capital, Akhetaton, devoted to the celebration of Aton. These actions brought him into conflict with powerful priests, who bitterly fought the changes. Tutankhamun was born at the new capital and named Tutankhaten (meaning “living image of Aton”) at birth.

Tutankhaten became pharaoh at about the age of 9 and ruled until his death at about the age of 18. His claim to the throne came through his marriage to Ankhesenpaaten, Akhenaton’s daughter. Because he was still a child, he received guidance from older court officials who had served under Akhenaton. Peace was brought to Egypt during his reign. The worship of Amon was restored and Thebes, the city sacred to Amon, was again made Egypt’s capital. Tutankhaten then changed his name to Tutankhamun to honor Amon, and his wife became Ankhesenamun. Ay, an aged official who had guided Tutankhamun, succeeded him and married Ankhesenamun.

Tutankhamun ruled only a short time and little is known about his reign. He is well known today because his tomb, containing fabulous treasures, was found virtually intact in 1922 by British archaeologists Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvon. The tomb consisted of a passageway and four connected chambers that were decorated with wall paintings and filled with a rich array of objects. The thousands of objects ranged from gold-covered chariots, chairs, beds, lamps, and jewelry to wearing apparel, writing equipment, and even a lock of Tutankhamun’s grandmother’s hair. In the burial chamber itself, placed inside three coffins, lay the mummy of Tutankhamun, the face covered by a gold mask inlaid with lapis lazuli and colored glass. The discovery of the tomb gave the world a detailed idea of the grandeur of royal life in ancient Egypt.

Ramses II (reigned 1290-1224 bc), ancient Egyptian king, third ruler of the 19th Dynasty, the son of Seti I. Building on the successes of his father, Ramses attempted to regain and establish control over territory in western Asia that Egypt had held during the 16th and 15th centuries bc. His 67-year reign was one of the longest in Egyptian history and he passed into the popular imagination as the model of an Egyptian pharaoh (king), an outstanding ruler with a semidivine nature, a courageous warrior, and a great builder. Numerous monuments, inscriptions, and papyri testify to the extraordinary dynamism of his personality and provide more documentary evidence for this period than for any other in ancient Egyptian history. See also Ancient Egypt.

As a boy Ramses served as co-ruler with his father and gained early experience of warfare on campaigns with him in Libya and Nubia (now southern Egypt and northern Sudan). After Seti’s death Ramses established his capital at Pi-Ramesse (House of Ramses), a harbor town on the eastern delta of the Nile that was the site of a former Hyksos stronghold. From here Ramses launched expeditions to subdue rebellious Egyptian territories in Syria, including a foray into northern Palestine during the fourth year of his reign.

Ramses II’s principal opponents were the Hittites, then the leading power of Asia Minor, against whom he waged a long war. In the fifth year of his reign Ramses led an invasion into the Hittite empire, when he and his army crossed into northern Syria as far as the Hittite stronghold of Kadesh. Believing the city to be lightly guarded, Ramses advanced with a division of his troops, only to find himself quickly surrounded by a Hittite army and cut off from the bulk of his forces. In the battle that followed, Ramses claimed to have fought Hittite warriors single-handedly until reinforcements finally arrived and the enemy was defeated. Although Ramses later boasted of a glorious triumph, he had nearly lost the battle, his troops had failed to take the city, and the Egyptians afterwards had to retreat. The battle was later commemorated on many of his greatest monuments as a resounding victory.

Neither power achieved a conclusive victory at Kadesh, and Ramses continued to raid towns on the Hittite frontier until the ninth or tenth year of his reign, when he took Katna and Tunip. Having failed to make significant territorial gains, however, he began to adopt a more conciliatory policy. Fifteen years after the Battle at Kadesh, Ramses signed a treaty with the Hittites, the first recorded treaty in history. It divided the disputed lands between the two kingdoms and provided for Ramses to marry the daughter of the Hittite king.

The remaining years of Ramses II’s long rule were comparatively peaceful. He became one of the greatest of Egyptian builders and adorned nearly every city in the land with a temple. He built a magnificent new capital on the Nile Delta; he also built temples on the sites of monuments of his predecessors. He completed a vast hypostyle (large-columned) hall in the Temple of Amon at Karnak and temples at Abydos and Luxor. At Thebes he built his mortuary temple, a memorial known as the Ramesseum. His great temple at Abū Simbel in Nubia, which features four colossal figures of the king, was carved into a sandstone cliff near the town of Aswān on the Nile. During the 1960s the temple was reconstructed on a higher site to save it from flooding following the construction of the Aswān High Dam.

Ramses II fathered more than 100 children with his numerous wives and concubines. The names of many of them were inscribed on official monuments. He outlived his 12 eldest sons and was succeeded on his death by the 13th eldest, Merenptah.

Khufu, in Greek, Cheops, Egyptian king (reigned 2551-2528 bc). Khufu was the second king of the 4th Dynasty, also known as the Memphite dynasty. The outstanding event of his reign was the construction of the Great Pyramid at Giza, near Cairo. This colossal monument became famous as one of the Seven Wonders of the World and remains one of the most notable structures in the history of architecture. In 1954 the 38-m (125-ft) solar funeral ship of Khufu was discovered near the Great Pyramid. In the ritual of the funerary cult as practiced by Khufu and his contemporaries, such vessels were constructed to transport souls of the departed through the heavens in the path of the sun god.

Khafre, in Greek, Chephren, fourth king (2520-2494 bc) of the 4th Dynasty of Egypt. He built one of the pyramids of Giza; the Great Sphinx nearby was long believed to be a likeness of the king. Khafre was succeeded by his son Menkaure (Mycerinus; reigned 2490-2472 bc).

Cleopatra (69-30 bc), ill-fated queen of Egypt (51-30 bc), celebrated for her love affairs with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony. Cleopatra, or more precisely, Cleopatra VII, was the daughter of Ptolemy XII Auletes, king of Egypt. On her father’s death in 51 bc Cleopatra, then 17 or 18 years old, and her brother, Ptolemy XIII, a child of about 12 years, succeeded jointly to the throne of Egypt with the provision that they should marry. In the third year of their reign Ptolemy, encouraged by his advisers, assumed sole control of the government and drove Cleopatra into exile. She promptly gathered an army in Syria but was unable to assert her claim until the arrival at Alexandria of Julius Caesar, who became her lover and espoused her cause. He was for a time hard pressed by the Egyptians but ultimately triumphed, and in 47 bc Ptolemy XIII was killed. Caesar proclaimed Cleopatra queen of Egypt.

Cleopatra was then forced by custom to marry her younger brother, Ptolemy XIV, then about 11 years old. After settling their joint government on a secure basis, Cleopatra went to Rome, where she lived as Caesar’s mistress. She gave birth to a son, Caesarion, later Ptolemy XV; it is believed that Caesar was his father. After Caesar’s assassination in 44 bc, Cleopatra is said to have poisoned Ptolemy XIV. She then returned to Egypt and made Caesarion her coregent.

Because Cleopatra hesitated to take sides in the civil war following Caesar’s death, Mark Antony summoned her to meet him to explain her conduct. Antony fell in love with Cleopatra and returned with her to Egypt. After living with her for some time, Antony was compelled to return to Rome, where he married Octavia, a sister of Caesar’s heir Octavian, later the Roman emperor known as Augustus. After Antony’s departure Cleopatra bore him twins, a boy and a girl. In 36 bc Antony went to the East as commander of an expedition against the Parthians (see Parthia). He sent for Cleopatra, who joined him at Antioch (see Antakya). They were married, and their third child, a son, was born. In 34 bc, after a successful campaign against the Parthians, Antony celebrated his triumph at Alexandria. He continued to reside in Egypt. In 32 bc, when Octavian declared war against Cleopatra and Antony, Antony divorced Octavia.

Cleopatra insisted on taking part in the campaign. At the naval engagement at Actium in 31 bc, believing Antony’s defeat to be inevitable, she withdrew her fleet from action, and she and Antony fled to Alexandria. On the approach of Octavian, Antony, deceived by a false report of the death of the queen, committed suicide. Hearing that Octavian intended to exhibit her in his triumph at Rome, Cleopatra killed herself, probably by poison, or, according to an old tradition, by the bite of an asp. Caesarion, the last member of the Ptolemy dynasty, was put to death by Octavian, and Egypt subsequently became a Roman province.

Cleopatra's life has formed the basis for many literary works, the most notable of which are the plays Antony and Cleopatra by William Shakespeare, All for Love by English dramatist John Dryden, and Caesar and Cleopatra by British playwright George Bernard Shaw.

See also Ptolemaic Dynasty.

Ptolemaic Dynasty, Macedonian family that ruled Egypt during the Hellenistic period, from the death of Alexander the Great in 323 bc until Egypt became a Roman province in 30 bc. At various times the Ptolemies also controlled Cyrenaica (now northeastern Libya), Palestine, and Cyprus.

The dynasty was founded by Alexander's general, Ptolemy. Named governor of Egypt by Alexander, he established himself as an independent ruler in 305 bc, adopting the name Ptolemy I Soter. The kingdom prospered under him and his successors, Ptolemy II Philadelphus and Ptolemy III Euergetes, who vied with another Macedonian dynasty, the Seleucids of Syria, for supremacy in the eastern Mediterranean.

The capital of the Ptolemaic state was Alexandria—a cosmopolitan city with a large Greek and Jewish population—which became one of the great commercial and intellectual centers of the ancient world. Although not of Egyptian origin, the Ptolemies observed many of the country's traditional customs. Like Alexander, they had themselves portrayed on public monuments in Egyptian style and dress, and they participated in Egyptian religious rituals. They preserved Egypt's ancient architectural traditions, erecting temples to the Egyptian gods at Edfu, Dandarah,and other places. Nevertheless, their government, dominated by Greek and Macedonian officials, was not popular. Egyptian nationalism remained strong among the people, manifesting itself in frequent rebellions.

The power of the dynasty declined under a succession of weak kings in the 2nd and 1st centuries bc, when Rome began to intervene increasingly in Egyptian affairs. The last and probably the most famous Ptolemaic ruler was Cleopatra, who ruled independently first through the support of Julius Caesar and later that of Mark Antony. With her death and that of her son, Ptolemy XV, called Caesarion, in 30 bc, the dynasty came to an end.

Hatshepsut (lived 15th Century bc), Egyptian ruler of the 18th Dynasty, daughter of Thutmose I. She married her half brother, Thutmose II, with whom she coruled Egypt until his death in 1479 bc. His successor, Thutmose III, a son by a concubine, was a child at the time and was married to Hatshepsut's daughter by Thutmose II. In 1473, however, she had herself crowned as pharaoh, and reigned in her own right until 1458. Her nominal coruler was Thutmose III, who ruled alone after her death. Hatshepsut built a great temple at Dayr al Baḩrī near Thebes, approached by a lane of sphinxes and huge, colonnaded terraces. A second wife of Thutmose III, named Meryetre Hatshepsut but not related to the queen, was the mother of the next pharaoh, Amenhotep II (reigned 1427-1401 bc).
              Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

#7   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:12 AM

That's great, thanks. It's definitely going to help. I've already written a couple of pages and found many pictures that I'll put in the essay.

Maybe this won't take as long as I thought? The sad thing is I'll have to learn and remember it all...

#8   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:19 AM

http://en.wikipedia....ist_of_pharaohs

There's a hell load more though x.x

I just didn't post the wikipedia stuff cuz everyone uses Wikipedia, and I'm sure you already used it ^^. Man, I never knew it had that much pharoahs x.x

#9   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                    • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:18 AM

Yeah, I'm using mostly Wikipedia for this. :joy: And I was also surprised at the number of rulers Ancient Egypt had...

#10   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                      • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:59 AM

:D. Aqua is....CHEATING. NOOOOOOOOOOO. :joy:.

#11   Caael 

• Master Adept
                        • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:22 AM

Take chunks from different places and place them together. That way you wont get found out so easily.

And why so much preparation for uni?

#12   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                          • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                          • AKA escout

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:32 AM

And this is due when again?

#13   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                            • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

Last week.

View PostCaael, on Feb 12 2008, 06:22 PM, said:

Take chunks from different places and place them together. That way you wont get found out so easily.

And why so much preparation for uni?

That's what I'm doing. It's taking a long time though.

Because I've chosen a university that's almost impossible to get into. Thousands of people from all corners of Serbia apply each year, but they only take in 12 people. Still, it's not like I'm doing nothing but preparing for uni. I still see my friends often and hang out with them. I've just stopped doing some things, like posting here and playing games.

#14   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                              • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:14 PM

12 people per year? x.x

#15   ZephyrAnalea 

• Slayer
                              • PipPipPipPipPip
                                • Group: Members
                                • Interests:Mostly video games (Golden Sun, Halo, Starcraft, Pokemon) and art.

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:38 PM

Don't forgot to paraphrase a lot, plagiarizing can get you jailed :joy:

#16   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                  • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

Yeah, change words and sentances so its less recognisable. Like wearing a fake beard. People know it's you, but it's a different you.

#17   Moonear 

• Disciple
                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

If it's something official, try not to use direct text from places. Come up with SOME of your own ideas. And if you can put pictures, use as many as possible.

#18   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:58 PM

I use to use those tactics in desperate times x3. Most of the time my sister and parents helped me though ^^. Well, my sister most of the time x.x

And can't forget my beloved school friends.

#19   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                                        • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                                        • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:12 AM

View Postihatekraden, on Feb 12 2008, 02:57 PM, said:

If it's something official, try not to use direct text from places. Come up with SOME of your own ideas. And if you can put pictures, use as many as possible.

That's what I did. :D

It's been a long time since I've written an essay though. I had three in English last semester that I forgot to do, but they were LITERALLY pointless. I"m not even frikkin' joking. We did NOTHING in that calss except for a spelling test and a vocab test once a week, and reading. I don't even think the people in the office like him (my teacher, Mr. T [Teitzle], lol). o.o;

He kept me in the class for a halfhour after I got a note from the office telling me to head up immediately, because I wasn't finished with a miniature essay (5 paragraph). And I'm a REALLY slow writer.

Anyway Aqua, I don't think I'd be able to write 15 pages on something in an essay unless it was about computers. And even then.....

But yeah, Wikipedia and Google is you're AK47 and rocket launcher. :P

#20   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:25 AM

Okay, thanks guys. I haven't gone to school today because of asthma problems, so this will be a good chance for me to type up a couple of pages.

And yeah, I'm using one huge(different) picture on each page. :D Hopefully my teachers won't have anything against that...

#21   PDM 

• Disciple
                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                            • Group: Members
                                            • AKA lifeform288

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:52 AM

I found this on wikipedia!

OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. OKAY SO THIS PEOPLE LIVED LONG TIME AGO OK??? THEY IS CALL PHARAOHS! THEY IS LONG TIME GONE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME I'LL REPEAT MYSELF.

Add a few pictures, and there's your essay. They won't even know what hit them.

#22   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                              • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:26 AM

That's pure genius.

*deletes 6 already written pages and copies PDM's amazing essay*

Okay, that's done.

#23   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                • Location:Sky Haven, the island in the sky
                                                • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                                                • AKA escout

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:27 AM

Although, if you're turning it in late, you did say it was due last week right, than teachers tend to be more critical of the work. At least, mine are.

#24   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                  • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:53 PM

They've allowed me to postpone my essay because of my journalism classes. But I do have to hurry up now that I've finished the first part of them...

Page 1 of 1
                                                  • You cannot start a new topic
                                                  • You cannot reply to this topic