• This topic is locked

Lawl, Max would flip.

#1   Drizzy Drake 

• God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

Long story short, dude on RB ripped a few guys off for like 450$, which lead to a 400+ page exposing him, and just ragging on the dude. Jason (the admin, and employee on Interscope I might add) deleted the thread, deleted Monk`s profile, and made a new thread writing...

Im personally SICK OF THE BULLSHIT, THE ENTIRE SITUATION

so I deleted Monks account, I deleted any threads I could find on him, and hopefully soon I will have his posts deleted.

This means, NO MORE TREADS with monks "pics" or monks "info" or whatever the fuck, enough, over done.

hes deleted

Essentially saying ****ing you to the two guys who got ripped off, trying to erase all evidence that it ever happened. Backfire, pew pew pew. Here`s a a thread Jason made, and the responses(you need to be logged in to actually see it)...

Derty JaSoN: VH1 ROCK DOC: NWA: THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS GROUP

I missed it and I dont see any re-airings coming

It would be cool to see and feature on our site.

Danny: faggot!!!!!

-Switch-: fuck you, you`re a joke.

know what else was cool on this site? bet you can't guess

Derty JaSoN: mature.

im glad im a happy person now

Big John: homo

-Switch-: I'm glad a member of your own messageboard fucked your girlfriend

Neomerge: Yeah this is really dope but I'm not gonna post it.

Big John: ^lol

so fuck jason

WPG204: *funnyshoopofjason*

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

C-J-Buck: Jason is more hated than monk now

NyKill: no he's not.

Danny: fat ass jason with his fat ass weird nose

The Man: oh shit

jason got ether'd

West: lol, backfire everywhere!

pew pew pew!!!

NyKill: Last time I backfired it landed in my eye. Burns like a bitch

Broly: ^cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorny

NyKill: No, what was corny was my last shit *insertcryingsmiley*

Derty JaSoN: the difference is i dont care.

514Balla: did you care when your girl tasted rap basement cock?

Super Rothus: this aint ya forum, get the fuck off

Neomerge: U-Mad?

514Balla: yeah we know you don't give a flying fuck about us Jason, that's been pretty evident lately, you don't really have to spell it out for us.

Derty JaSoN: Youre right, thats why I work 8 hours a day then came home to work from 6pm to 2-3am for weeks to do a proof album FOR FANS FOR FREE, to celebrate Proof

1) i dont see any one else doing shit to keep proof alive
    2) i spend probably 50% of my time doing shit for fans that i (a) dont get paid for its just me trying to help and makes me feel good as a fan myself

why did i post this message? because i thought 1) it would be cool to see and 2) i could send it out to other fans of hip hop for them to see.

... so

people like you prove that there is a reason why we have the small buses, the reason we take time to have special olympics, the reason why we pause before saying things like 'retarded'

honestly its sad. another kid sitting at home with nothing better to do. getting off by trying to hate on someone to feel better about themself.

you want to know what i do online? i put out fan sites and try to give other fans info, songs, video (and most currently 2 disc album of new music) ... what do you do with your time online? reply to people you dont know to try and hate on them...

does your mom get mad when you get all excited and cum all over your keyboard from seeing a girl on a screen instead of inperson? does she clean your spooge up?

wait u probably one of those kids who say they have a life and they do this when they just online... i think honestly that is worse... because that means the time you spend online (which is opening less than say the other type of loser), is spent on such things as this..

either way sad its sad, and you are that exactly, sad.

why dont you do go listen to track number 20 of the first disc (of the double disc i spent time for fans u say i dont care about) and listen to 1:52 to 2:12

NyKill: OH SHIT lol

Neomerge: How bout you just bring back the thread and/or organize the forum the way it was and make everyone happy?

NyKill: The condensation of the forum was to reiterate what the forum was initially made for. MUSIC, everything else was condensed but not hidden. I don't think many of us realized that. Now the general categories are there still but they are a bit more active. I'm not a huge fan of the changes but I understand why they were implemented.

I 100% agree with bringing back the Monk thread, deleting it did nothing.

514Balla: Jason you knew exactly what I meant, don't try to spin this to another direction. And it's great that you do that but you can't just assume that everybody here is a Proof fan (no disrespect)

Jason read that previous post of yours again and tell me how Josh/Monk isn't that sad individual your talking about...and explain to me how you sticking up for that junkie and deleting that thread isn't giving a big FU to all your members here???

Derty JaSoN: you are a true idiot.

if anyone took the time to read what i post about deleting that thread, or the things i said about what people were doing in response, they would understand my actions.

im beyond done replying to this, and wastes of oxygen/matter like you.

514Balla: That's the thing, you didn't say shit, your explanation is that your sick and tired of it all...which quite frankly just doesn't cut it. And now your mocking your own members that help keep the board alive...talk about mature, I'm not seeing much of that from you either.

Derty JaSoN: thats what im doing EH?

im tired im going to bed, have fun dudey

R-iZZy: Have a good sleep, Jason. Make sure to kiss Monk good night.

C-J-Buck: soooo....nwa eh?

Doping: Niqqers with an attitude, as I've heard.

Luetchy Boy: wow this is really stupid, this much hate just because of Monk?

I think it's time to move on people Monk's gone and now theres more hate than ever?

Where is the love people?

Cutthroat Curiour: wow, just wow...I stay outta this ish...all I can say is damn...

Skatersi: So people cry because Monk wasn't initially banned. People are now crying because he is and the thread has gone. You do realise that as admin he doesn't have to do every little last thing the members say. That's forever going to be conflicting.

Danny fuck Skater

Mano: co-sign

Anarchy: ......................lol

I dunno, I just found it amusing. This would never happen at GSSF xD

#2   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
      • Group: Moderator
      • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

Oh ****

#3   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
        • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

http://s3-llnw-screenshots.wegame.com/3-2282121018948176/2282121018948176_l.png

#4   Caael 

• Master Adept
          • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

#5   Moonear 

• Disciple
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:32 PM