• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Need Real Help! BUNCH OF Q'S

#1   freez_deathliver 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2004 - 10:04 AM

~ahem~ KK....... What should I do in Islet Cave?? When the turdle lets you ride on his back untill you get there and jump off.... I found the Djinni and got a rusted thing but I'm not sure what to do now and I'm afraid to leave just in case the turdle wont let me back in there.... Also..... How many Djinni are in this game?? How many for each person and all together?? What do I need to do to get the Wings from that town?? And I've been to the lighthouse but left afterwards. What level should i be at right now and if you have finished the game.... Could you tell me what level you where at??

#2   ForteGX 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 02 August 2004 - 11:29 AM

I can answer the first few questions. The turtle does, in fact, let you back into the Islet Cave once you leave. And the Islet Cave is where you get the Catastrophe summon, but you must reach the end of the cave and fight the Sentinel to get it. I believe you need the Teleport Psynergy to get to him, but you said you've already finished the (Mars) lighthouse, so I'll assume you've got it.

I'd be about level 40 to fight the Sentinel; he's pretty easy, BUT DON'T USE OFFENSIVE PSYNERGIES AGAINST HIM; THEY WILL NOT WORK AT ALL! Just use djinn and summons to defeat him. He uses Searing Beam, Armor Crush, Spark Plasma, and Guard the most, so be prepared. Since he's the guardian of wind, he'll probably be most vulnerable to Earth summons, so hit him with Judgement and Cybele.

I hope that I've answered some of your questions.

#3   FusionDragon28 

• Gallant
      • PipPipPip
        • Interests:Anime, Manga, Video Games, Cosplay, Conventions

Posted 03 August 2004 - 02:16 AM

I'll try to answer some of the other questions.

In TLA you can get 44 Djiin. If you've imported from the first Golden Sun, that makes a possible total of 72 Djiin. If you get every single one (from both games) each character will have 9 Djiin.

When you say "wings" I'm assuming you mean the wings for the boat. Complete Jupiter Lighthouse, then go back to Contigo into one of the houses, where you'll have a long cutscene, then when you go back to the docks, the townsfolk will have completed putting the wings on your ship.

FD28

#4   freez_deathliver 

• Squire
        • Pip

Posted 03 August 2004 - 09:14 AM

I've gotten to the Lighthouse but only got so far inside then I left to organize my items and stuff..... Plus try to get more djinn.....

#5   Woridar 

• New User

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:05 PM

Pay no attention to the turtle's islet if you haven't yet even finished jupiter lighthouse. I completed all side quests (including dullahan's), and am about ot fight the DoomsDragon at an average level of 61. I've beaten it before at about lvl. 40. Not too hard. What level are you right now? without excessive overlevelling, you should be at maybe... 30 min 40 max at jupiter lighthouse.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic