Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sol Survivor A story I made in GSAR...

#1   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:GS of course, Fire emblem, Advance wars(I'm a pro at it) cutting things...

Posted 04 August 2004 - 05:27 AM

Ok this story I made up was suppose to be a RPG story but here I'll make it a fanfiction....

"Hello there, I'm Azalor, I'm an archologist. I've discovered a book in the church that was hidden, to keep the truth, of the Dark war from being revealed. The book is called "The Evole journal" this book speaks of a person named Rekin Evole, he was the "True hero" of the war...shall begin then.

ok I'm getting kinda sleepy now so I'll post more later....post what you think so far...(I mostly need someone to post so I can continue the story.)

#2   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 04 August 2004 - 11:25 PM

ok?What is an archologist?but other then that it is alright but I expected a little better from the title but the story will be longer I guess.Please don't take that the wrong way I am just giving a suggestion kinda thing

#3   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Interests:GS of course, Fire emblem, Advance wars(I'm a pro at it) cutting things...

Posted 04 August 2004 - 11:52 PM

well finally some one posted something, now I can continue...and give me a break!!! I busted my brains out thinking out story line....besides I couldn't really make up and name at the time....

Rekin, was a Holy knight of a kingdom named Enlantal. The kingdom was in war and they were getting low on soldiers, so they had to send the Holy knights which guarded the main castle to the final front. But the results where as bad as ever...the only one who survived the battle was Rekin. When he finally got back the village around the main castle was deserted, as Rekin reached the castle's gate, a swarm of zombies then attacked him from every corner, after a long and exhausting battle Rekin was able to reach the royal chamber, where he found the king, and queen dead. "Welcome back Rekin Evole." A dark shadow said as Rekin entered the room. "Who are you?" Rekin yelled as he drew his sword. "I'm Ozmati, the Dark wizard, that destroyed your home." The dark shadow said as he emerged with his staff, and he also had the princess, Jamra, with him. "You devil!" Rekin yelled as he charged at Ozmati with his sword. "Fool, I shall kill you with one blow!" Ozmati said as he casted the spell, Wind blades, several blade made of wind then struck Rekin and sent him flying to the wall. "I...won't die so easily." Rekin said as he got up but he was limp and bleeding heavily. "Hahahaha...you are fool, and for that I'll make your death swift! "Ozmati said as he casted, Thor's fist, A large lightning bolt then struck Rekin and killed him in seconds.

More to come review the whats on currently and then I'll continue the story....heck this story is so long I can make a game of it.

#4   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • AKA Horasu

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:06 AM

You can double post in the fanfic section only if you have a new chapter.

Oh yeah, great story, interesting read. =)

#5   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
          • Pip

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:19 AM

Rekin was now in a dark place where any trace of light can't be seen. "Where...what is this place..." Rekin asked as he was floating the darkness. "Awaken!" Yelled a voice. Suddenly Rekin was alive again but in a different place, he was in an old house, poorly built and with is falling apart. "Where am I?" Rekin asked. "Your in my home." A mystery man said as he handed Rekin a cup of water. "Who your you?" Rekin asked. "Me? I'm Drake, the mystic of the eastern village, Elin." Drake saaid as he sat down on a fur chair aross the room. "How did I get here?" Rekin asked,"You where dead, but I revived you through very powerful magic....but for now you should get a meet some of my friends I met they could be helpful to you." Drake answered as he pointed to the door next to him. Rekin then walked outside, he saw a young boy dressed like a ninja throwing metal stars at tree. Rekin also saw a teenaged girl dressed like an archer, she was shooting arrows at several targets at once. Rekin then saw a man dessed in blue robes at a tree sitting and reading a book. "Hi there! you must be the Holy knight, that Drake talked about." the ninja boy yelled as he ran towards Rekin. "I suppose, I am." Rekin said to the boy as he reached him. "I'm Anton, the ninja of the Sanada clan. The archer over there is Reina, she is the best archer we know. And the man in robes is Vincet, he is known as a black mage cause he is an expert of black mage." Anton said as he got to Rekin.

This one is an introductory part.

#6   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis

Posted 08 August 2004 - 03:13 PM

Yeah its good once there is a little more to read!!

#7   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
              • Pip

Posted 08 August 2004 - 11:30 PM

As everyone was talking to each other a villager for the village, Elin was running towards Rekin yelling,"Help us! Monsters are attacking!". "Relax, We will, take care of the village you stay here with Drake." Rekin said to the villager as he got his equiptment and rushed to the village with Anton and the others.

"Kill them! kill them all!" An ogre rowred as he smashed the side of a house. "There are too many, we have to split into groups if we want to save everyone." Vincet said to Rekin as they arrived to the scene. "Okay Anton, and I will clear the west side of town, and you guys will take on the east." Rekin said as he ran towards west. Rekin and Anton soon ran into a swarm of goblins. "We have take them all out!" Rekin yelled as he charged into the swarm slicing and dicing goblins. "Got it!" Anton yelled as he leaped into the air and threw several poison darts at the goblins killing them. After a long and tough battle the village was saved with only 12 casualties and 57 wounded. "thats should do it." Rekin said as he cleaned his blade on a black piece of leather. The villager from earlier came running towards them, his face looked like he had just seen a horrible sight. "Drake...his house is under attack!" The villager screamed and he got to the group. "What!? then at means this was only a deversion(can't spell if you complain then bite me)!" Rekin yelled as he ran back towards Drake's house.

Okayt that is it for Chapter 1, Chapter 2: The man in shadows will be in my next post. oh and make a review I want to know if people are liking my story so far.

#8   zhuge liang 

• Squire
                • Pip
                  • Interests:video games.<br />food.

Posted 12 August 2004 - 04:06 PM

a great story, even though i was in the rpg one.

#9   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
                  • Pip

Posted 15 August 2004 - 11:36 AM

Ok here is chap.2: The Man in shadows

Rekin and the others began to see smoke rise from the direction of Drake's home. "Hurry! we need to get to him quickly!" Reina yelled as the group got to the foot of the hill. "Everyone get ready for battle!" Rekin yelled as he reached for his blade. The group finally reached the top of the hill to see a huge dragon attacking Drake. Drake was fighting the dragon, he seemed to be barely doing any damage to it. "Everyone run away! You don't stand a chance against it! its..." when Drake yelled that the dragon then stomped on him crushing his ribs and nearly breaking his spine. "I can't believe Ozmati, summoned me to kill such a worthless human." The dragon said as he put more pressure on Drake. Just then a dark shadow leeped from a tree and struck the dragon on its neck. "Die!" the shadow said as he landed on his knee after striking the dragon."worthless human, I'll kill you-" the dragon's head slowly parted with it body and fell to the ground. "who are you!?" Rekin yelled as he looked at the shadow uneasily. "My name isn't important right now....if I where you I'd worry about the Hell-lord that ontrols this region." the Shadow said as he got up and and put his blade away. "Anton, Vincet help Drake!" Rekin said as approched the shadow. "There 12 Hell-lords each one controls a part of this world. if your going to try to kill Ozmati, then you better kill them first." the shadow said as he disappeared. "a human who thrives on darkness..." Rekin thought as he ran to the others. "My time is short....you must...kill the 12th hell-lord, Loth to free this region...you must hurry...you must defeat all 12 hell-lords to destory Ozmati's barrier..." Drake said to the group as he died.

Don't forget to review!!! I need to know if people like my story.

#10   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis

Posted 16 August 2004 - 12:05 PM

nice story man!!!I have nothing more to say,I gues I am speechless :(!!!

#11   Neo 

• Disciple
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                        • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:13 PM

nice story, only the rivaval thing is also in my story. kinda funny, cause I didn't even knew you were doing it too... (I wrote my first chapters a week ago)

#12   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
                        • Pip

Posted 17 August 2004 - 02:21 PM

Chp.3: New beginnings

Rekin and his group he returned to the village for week to heal and help the villagers. Rekin spent hours to think and reseach infomation on the world and its regions. He learned that the region he is in is called Estaor, the land of new beginnings.

"We leave now! We have to get Loth before he attacks." Rekin said as he readied his equiptment. "Alright, we are almost done here anyway." Anton said as he finished his meal. "Which way do go through?" Vincet said as he closed his book, and got up from his chair. Reina then walk to the door and said, "We need to know where we are going so we can be ready.". "We will go through the wind hills, and the Dracos mine and then we will rest ath the town of Torin." Rekin said as he rolled up the map. "Lets go!" Rekin yelled as the group left the town. they traveled for two days until reaching the wind hills. They decided to rest for the night, so they would be able to go through the Draco mines. "Rest up for tomarrow we go through the mines." Rekin said as he closed his tent. Later that night a strange sound was heard, but only Vincet was awaken by it. "Something dangerous is approaching...." Vincet thought as he walked into the hills alone to destory the evil presents....

The next post Vincet dies!! NOT!! *gets headach* Please make a review on my work.

#13   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                            • Interests:Auck.

Posted 27 August 2004 - 03:41 PM

Very nice story. You had me going there when you said vincet dies. Any way, good story. Why don't you read mine. It's done.

#14   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
                            • Pip

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:38 PM

I'll check it out...

Vincet walked through the hills and finally reached an oasis, where he sensed the evil presents...."This is the place....Whirlwind!" A whirlwind then appeared and blew the sands from the oasis to reveal a hidden door with stairs that lead into the earth. "Lets see where this leads me..." Vinceet said as he walked to the door and down the stairs. After an hour of walking down the stiars he reached a door. "this might lead me to the thing causing the problem." Vincet said as he entered. But meanwhile.....

"uh....where is Vincet?" Reina said as she got up and examined his tent. "Something bad is about to happen...." Rekin said as he sat near the fire.

"so your the one causing the problem!" Vincet yelled as he pointed his finger at a man in a dark red cloak with his hood on. "I see my idiotic student of mine still believes in happiness." The man said as he removed his hood to reveal his face. He had a large scare going down his left cheek and had long black hair as well as firey eyes. "If you won't listen to your own teacher then you have no use for the skills I've taught you." Vincet's master said as he charged energy into his hand.

the fight will continue in my next post.

#15   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:48 PM

;) nice story. i like reading these fanfictions.

#16   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                  • Interests:Auck.

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:58 PM

Hey, heavyblade, why don't ya read mine and tell me what you think about it?

#17   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
                                  • Pip

Posted 29 August 2004 - 06:56 PM

It great! nice story. sorry people my brain is a little fried cause of school so it might take longer to continue the story.

Page 1 of 1
                                    • You cannot start a new topic
                                    • You cannot reply to this topic