• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ultimate Setup Dual Vr 2.0 A Challenger opposes nick for a SECOND m

#1   o0Yo FLipsideR JQ0o 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 2004 - 05:55 PM

The comming of the DS has brought me to playing GSTLA again. And I've come up with something crazy. Sure, I lost the last one soon after i left, but I've polished up a bit here and there.

12/26/04 Edited for a new rearrangement

Setup by: XxwhoizJohnQxX
    Required Levels: 75+

Isaac
    Class: Slayer
    Sol Blade
    Warriors Helm/ Mythril Helm
    Riot Gloves
    Elven Shirt
    Running Shirt
    Golden Ring
    Hyper Boots

Master of offensive. You know it, 900-1000+ damage every turn! Speed and power, overwhelm your foe in a first strike! Dont forget the Earth power bonus, could use some 200-400 extra damage. Agility Should be maximum. Downfall, critical rate is not maximum. But very likely. Revives are important as well. Your defense might be a little short, but at this level that should be a problem. And it isnt exactly going to stop a 1000 damage attack from killing you. Striking first should stop that.

Felix
    Class: Master
    Excalibur/Tisiphone Edge
    Mythril Helm
    Riot Gloves
    Mythril Clothes
    Running Shirt
    Guardian Ring
    Hyper Boots

Fast, deadly, all you can call for an offence.

Jenna
    Class: Paladin
    Tisiphone Edge
    Demon Circlet
    Riot Gloves
    Erinyes Tunic
    Running Shirt
    Clerics Ring
    Hyper Boots

Offencive, you know what to do. Use healing just incase.

Mia
    Class: Angel
    Lachesiss' Rule
    Phychic Circlet (PP restoration)
    Clear Bracelet
    Tritons Ward/ Iris Robe
    Running Shirt
    Stardust Ring
    Golden Boots

You can take nicks suggestion and use the iris robe, or take mine for 800 healing per person. Both works fine, but with the iris robe your more resistant to fire, stil ahve high healing, and yet have infinate healing. On the other hand, you can choose the 800 healing way, but it would take two turns to replace one Pure Wish.

Secondary Team:
    Garet
    Class: War Adept
    Excalibur
    Mythril Helm
    Riot Gloves
    Mythril Clothes
    Running Shirt
    Stardust Ring
    Hyper Boots

Offence. Use Unleash and exalibure advantage. Use the impact or defensive spells to boost stats if required.

Ivan
    Class: Conjurer
    Tisiphone Edge
    Phychic Circlet
    Riot Gloves
    Mythril Clothes
    Running Shirt
    Stardust Ring
    Quick Boots

All for the sake of making teh otehr memebrs strong, both ivan and sheba saccrifice maximum potentual. But this setup for him isint so bad. Your speed should still be unbelivably fast. Use it for quick spell casting. Or do a little of 700 damage here and there. If unleashes properly. Use him properly, his attack may also do damages around 900+. You can use him to support boost strength for allies like garet and piers.

Sheba
    Class: Crypt Lord
    Lachesiss' Rule
    Phychic Circlet
    Mythril Armlet
    Nija Garb
    Stardust Ring
    Quick Boots
    Thomegalicon

Not in any sort offencive, other than the fact you use her to summon. Make use of her everlasting revive. No matter how much dijinni you use, it will still be there. Weak, but with use.

Piers
    Class: Pure Mage
    Excalibur
    Mythril helm
    Riot Gloves
    Mythril Clothes
    Running Shirt
    Stardust Ring
    Hyper Boots

Offence/ Defence. Attack and heal, which ever's the best for the situation. Unleash guarrenteed. Revive whenever needed. I couldnt quie find anything for piers to support the healing portion.

#2   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:19 PM

Your line up is pretty awsome but Iam wondering about Jenna. She seems to have little defence which could be a problem. Even with Mia there It could still be tough if you only have 2 attackers(unless you want jenna to attack). I would suggest more defense on her just incase. If your opponent knows how to play with there GS character they will most likly go afetr your healers, then force you to heal with your attackers(Isaac and Felix). Still with four people that can heal all on you first line that makes it on pretty strong line up.

#3   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Admin

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:15 PM

I'll point out some stuff as I won't be making a new setup any time soon.

Mia
        Class: Angel
        Lachesiss' Rule
        Phychic Circlet
        Clear Bracelet
        Tritons Ward
        Running Shirt
        Stardust Ring
        Golden Boots

You don't need to equip the Triton's Ward. It's a waste. It doesn't have great defense either.
        Equip the Iris Robe for PP restoration and your Water Power shoulde be around 180, which is about 740HP/pure wish which is very good.

Jenna
        Class: Chaos Lord
        Tisiphone Edge
        Demon Circlet
        Riot Gloves
        Iris Robe
        Running Shirt
        Clerics Ring
        Hyper Boots

This is kind of stupid. Revive takes like < 15 PP. With Mia healing and with your other Chaos Lords, you shouldn't have to revive THAT much to merit the Iris Robe (for the purpose of regaining PP) on Jenna. Give it to Mia and give Jenna some nice defense equip.

Piers
        Class: Wizard
        Excalibur
        Mythril helm
        Riot Gloves
        Mythril Clothes
        Running Shirt
        Stardust Ring
        Hyper Boots

This is also a mixed character which has all the wrong reasons.
        Wizard has psynergy that ISN'T dependant on your attack stat alone. It also heals. You have attack boosting and unleash % boosting items on a person who doesn't need attack or have high attack. I suggest using a PP restoration item, along with some nice defensive items to keep him alive longer.

And I can't stand Sheba, but if you like this setup, be more than happy to use it.

I give it a 7/10, with the minus 3 points shown above.

#4   Somia 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 26 December 2004 - 07:20 PM

Echo_djinn, on Dec 25 2004, 09:19 PM, said:

Your line up is pretty awsome but Iam wondering about Jenna. She seems to have little defence which could be a problem. Even with Mia there It could still be tough if you only have 2 attackers(unless you want jenna to attack). I would suggest more defense on her just incase. If your opponent knows how to play with there GS character they will most likly go afetr your healers, then force you to heal with your attackers(Isaac and Felix). Still with four people that can heal all on you first line that makes it on pretty strong line up.

I'm not so sure about if they go after your healers if you play in DS, even if they do, that's not such a good statigie because if they do, you healers can heal themselves and your atackers can still atack with out taking any major damage.

#5   o0Yo FLipsideR JQ0o 

• Knight
          • PipPip

Posted 26 December 2004 - 09:14 PM

I noticed most of that. And your right about Jenna. But iddnt quite see hwo you saw piers to be that way.

I've come up with a far better setup.

#6   Ryu Zero 

• Knight
            • PipPip
              • Interests:Roleplay and Action games

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:24 AM

I am trying to beat Star Magician at Treasure Isle. These are my following stats:

Felix: Slayer / Lever 34 / Sol Blade
              Piers: Admiral / Level 33 / Fire Brand
              Jenna: Justice / Level 33 / Masamune
              Sheba: Sorcerer / Level 32 / Tungsten Mace

Isaac: Slayer / Level 50 / Stellar Axe
              Garet: Hero / Level 50 / Rune Blade
              Ivan: Sorcerer / Level 50 / Burning Sword
              Mia: Angel / Level 50 / Meditation Rod

Am I strong enough to beat him?

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic