Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Some Of My Art primarialy anthro

#1   Wolfkin 

• New User
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Swords...anime...swords...games...swords...books...swords...writing...swords...anthro art...Oh, did I mention swords?

Posted 09 February 2005 - 11:40 AM

Ok, I draw in my free time, but then again, who doesn't? Anyway, I mainly draw anthro stuff with the occasional human thrown in. Criticism is always welcom!

This is a pic of Davin Nightwind, one of my characters. A 7'3" tiger warrior with a 6' sword...this was before I started to figure things out

Vendace Reeve is another one of my characters, and the only one that really doesn't like to fight...go fig. Started figuring things out!

Tundra is accually my aunt's huskey, but I anthropomorphized her. She accualy gave me the idea!

Ack...bell...I'll put some more up later.

#2   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:29 PM

well - the first one is good but avoid colour i think (i always say that so don't take it badly)

The second one is very good, although the stomach area - you gave the guys abs, but his sides go atraight down. He should have "bulges" (x.x;:P at the side i think. More contours rather then just a straight line. However, thats my only critism.

The third one is excellent - her *cough* contours are great and the overall figure looks much better because of it. Great stuff!!

Keep them coming.

#3   Wolfkin 

• New User
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Swords...anime...swords...games...swords...books...swords...writing...swords...anthro art...Oh, did I mention swords?

Posted 15 February 2005 - 12:51 PM

Ok, it's time to put up some new stuff! (Ok, so these arn't in order of oldest to newest, but whatever)

Shadow Flare: OK, so this guy isn't a character of mine, but at this point I was starting to get the hang of it...his arms still look a little screwy, though...

Tro is one of my friend's characters. He's also one of the few non-anthros that I have done. I want that spear that he has.

If this untitled one isn't allowed, tell me and I'll remove it imeadiatly. An early experement with the side view. It wasn't exactly easy.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic