• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Walkthrough Help

#1   Gamingstaff 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:43 PM

I am making a GS walkthrough, and am not that accustomed to making a walkthrough and decided to ask if anyone wanted to help edit it :) . For further details pm me and I will send you what I have of the walkthrough currently. I was just wondering how to work things out, I have looked at about 3 or 4 other walkthroughs but I don't like the way they do it. Suggestions :P

#2 Guest_Iodem_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 02:10 PM

Well to be honest there are so manyyy walkthroughs that making a new one isnt needed but if you want to do it than O.K. I suggest that you should'nt make just a normal walkthrough but also give something else to it like lets say..... a list of best psyenergies, djinnis and so on. A good thing to give in your WT is a description of all psyenergy attacks. You also should rate them and give your short comment describing are they good or bad.

#3   ajbcool 

• Squire
    • Pip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 07:57 AM

Drop items too.

#4   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Admin

Posted 11 March 2005 - 09:47 PM

We have an RNG guide for that and there are only 3 RNG guides known to date (Link Kirbys, WOODENSTICK, and mine) so unless he is going to write his own RNG guide, you should not include it.

#5   l3lueMage 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2005 - 05:28 PM

here is a good one, just make a walkthrough in pure detail how to beat the game, i doubt that was ever done, forexample state how to do stuff in order from beginning and djinn and items to get and well EVERYTHING lol.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic