• This topic is locked

Hacking general discussion

#1   Ivan is my name 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Nothing. I hate everything. Even you... except maybe warcraft

Posted 10 March 2005 - 09:55 AM

Here you can discuss about hackers and hacking. Please shoot me dead if this is a dupe, but i'm sure that there isn't one, as I used search.

Me, I can hack, I choose not to though. I dont see the point in messing up a website that has done nothing wrong. Even if I did want to hack a site, I cant be bothered to find a web file.

The only hacking I do, is getting into restricted sites at school, but it's not major

#2   Gardna 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2005 - 10:10 AM

I do the hacking in school too for same reason, but it is more redirecting than hacking. I'm able to hack something throught telnet but there's no reason for it and i don't understand why someone do it.

#3   Angelic_Raine 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Interests:I enjoy the odd RP, reading, writing, ANIME and of course Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Oh and cheerleading!! Hopefully this spring at my first tryouts at University cheerleading I'll make at least the JV team, wish me luck ^-^. I also love Angel Sanctuary, Rurouni Kenshin, Final Fantasy and The Tales Of Symphonia video game and my newest video game addiction... Baten Kaitos!! Oh and don't rub me the wrong way as I am quick to anger :P!... No really I am XD!

Posted 10 March 2005 - 04:43 PM

I read somewhere that if you are doing it destructively it's called "cracking" not "hacking". It said hacking is used for good purposes and for playing around but not causing destruction. I don't remember where I heard it and it could just be an opinion someone had posted on their website but I thought I'd see if anyone else has heard of that...

#4   Max 

• Administrator
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Admin

Posted 10 March 2005 - 09:10 PM

I'm going to have to close this topic, as it's a very delicate subject and I do not wish to get in any legal troubles because of something that gets discussed here. Feel free to talk about this on another site or on IM, but please keep it off GSSF. Thank you for understanding.

TOPIC CLOSED

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • This topic is locked