• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Answered]Is It Possible? Quotes

#1   Manning sucks 

• Gallant
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2005 - 10:00 AM

I did a search and nothing like this came up.

Is it possibe the put Quotes from two different people in your post??

Of so plese tell me.

#2   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 15 March 2005 - 11:33 AM

yeah - just click the quote button next to the first post, and then click the same button next to the second one you want to post (You cant do it with the "reply" button - use the "quote" button).

#3   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 15 March 2005 - 10:37 PM

Yes, RavenBlade, but you see, that would be double posting. He can't merge his own posts. Here, to do two different quotes in the same post, you can do this:
        [quote= Ravenblade@ Today, 12:33 PM] yeah - just click the quote button next to the first post, and then click the same button next to the second one you want to post (You cant do it with the "reply" button - use the "quote" button.)[/quote]
        [quote= Piers Diamondberg Master] Yes, RavenBlade, but you see, that would be double posting. He can't merge his own posts. Here, to do two different quotes in the same post, you can do this:[/quote]

Or, if you want a quote inside of a quote, you can do this:
        [quote= Ravenblade@ Today, 12:33 PM] yeah - just click the quote button next to the first post, and then click the same button next to the second one you want to post (You cant do it with the "reply" button - use the "quote" button).
        [quote= Piers Diamondberg Master] Yes, RavenBlade, but you see, that would be double posting. He can't merge his own posts. Here, to do two different quotes in the same post, you can do this:[/quote][/quote]

It'd turn out like this for a quote inside a quote:

Ravenblade@ Today, on 12:33 PM, said:

yeah - just click the quote button next to the first post, and then click the same button next to the second one you want to post (You cant do it with the "reply" button - use the "quote" button).

Piers Diamondberg Master said:

Yes, RavenBlade, but you see, that would be double posting. He can't merge his own posts. Here, to do two different quotes in the same post, you can do this:

Or like this for just two quotes in one post:

Ravenblade@ Today, on 12:33 PM, said:

yeah - just click the quote button next to the first post, and then click the same button next to the second one you want to post (You cant do it with the "reply" button - use the "quote" button.)

Piers Diamondberg Master said:

#4   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2005 - 07:46 AM

Ravenblade, on Mar 15 2005, 05:33 PM, said:

Piers diamondberg master, on Mar 16 2005, 04:37 AM, said:

^Thats how i do it...i dont think it constitutes double posting and thats what my explanation meant. It was all in one post...I thought that was obvious, so i guess i should have been clearer...I wouldnt have ever suggested double posting though x.x;;

#5   Manning sucks 

• Gallant
          • PipPipPip
            • Group: Members

Posted 16 March 2005 - 10:06 AM

Ohh, I get it now. Thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • This topic is locked