Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Answered]Where Can I Get Golden Boots?

#1 Guest_zenosiva_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:15 AM

Hi.
I read about the Golden boots which can be received from "thieves from the Vault"

Exactly how can I find n meet those thieves..?
I can't locate them.. ^_^

#2   Yokutai 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:- Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games.<br />- Web design and graphics.<br />- Roleplaying Games.<br />- Japanese Culture.<br />- Anime and Manga.<br />- Golden Sun.

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:27 AM

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I belive you have to transfer your cleared data from golden Sun to meet them.

Also I think you had to revisit Vault after visiting Kaley for the first time.

#3   Manning sucks 

• Gallant
    • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:55 AM

This is a duplicate topic.

"You need to have met up with the mayor of Vault after Colosso on GS1. He will talk about the theives, then complete GS1 transfer your data over and when leaving Madra at some time you will fight the theives again and they will leave behind the Golden Boots. Problem Solved."
      ~Agito

#4   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:18 PM

You have to had transferred data from GS. Look at the paragraph after the next one for the event in GS that you must complete to get the Golden Boots in TLA.
        The theives will appear just outside Madra after you return from Kimbombo. After you exit Madra after telling the mayor you got Peirs's orb back, the thieves (who are looking for Isaac) will fight you. They will drop the Golden Boots after being defeated.
        GS1 Related Event: After visiting Kalay, the Vault-Kalay (or more accurately, the N Angara-S Angara) bridge will be repaired. Cross it to get to Vault, and go to the Mayor's house (at the NW corner of the village), talk to him, and you'll find out that the thieves have escaped from jail. That is the event that must be completed in order to get the Golden Boots in TLA.

#5 Guest_zenosiva_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for the reply..

Ooh.. I guess I didn't re-visit Vault while I played GS1 :mellow:
        well.. looks like I have to give up golden boots :P

um.. actually I'm a Korean, so it's a little hard to make english sentence.. haha
        Thanks anyway!

#6   TobiasMar 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:Computers and anything science-related
          • AKA Gimli the Great

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:57 PM

Well, if you want to re-do your GS1 game, and your wondering where the theives of Vault appear in TLA, I'll tell you this: After you meet Karst in Madra, go outside of Madra, and you'll find 'em.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • This topic is locked