Favorite Dessert Food?

#1   TobiasMar 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Computers and anything science-related
    • AKA Gimli the Great

Posted 31 March 2005 - 10:19 PM

Well, there are a few food topics, but I doubt one about dessert!

Anyway, I like ice cream (especially Chocolate Chip Cookie dough flavored) and frozen chocolate pie.

#2   Angelic_Raine 

• Squire
    • Pip
      • Interests:I enjoy the odd RP, reading, writing, ANIME and of course Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Oh and cheerleading!! Hopefully this spring at my first tryouts at University cheerleading I'll make at least the JV team, wish me luck ^-^. I also love Angel Sanctuary, Rurouni Kenshin, Final Fantasy and The Tales Of Symphonia video game and my newest video game addiction... Baten Kaitos!! Oh and don't rub me the wrong way as I am quick to anger :P!... No really I am XD!

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:14 PM

Hmmm... mine would have to be :\ *thinks for a bit* >.< oh so hard to decide but I'm going to go with the white cakes you get from the store usually for birthdays with the blue and pink flowers and white creamy thick icing on them... mmmm sugar!!!! Problem with them is that you get taste overload and need like ten glasses of water after having a peice :P

#3   Elliott 

• Cool
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
        • AKA Agatio

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:25 AM

*revives*
        Anything with chocolate. I love mudcake especially.
        Ice cream is always a winner as well ^_^ .

#4   Izar 

• Master Adept
          • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 23 April 2005 - 09:17 AM

Cheesecake. it's the best. I love cheeseccake with white and milk chocolate or fudge... Hmmmmmmmmm...

#5   Finfijalox2000 

• Squire
          • Pip
            • Location:Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the...
            • Interests:OOUU ME GAWD!!! I DUNT NOU VAT UR TAWKINK ABOOT!<br /><br />&quot;Can you keep up? Baby boy, make lose my breath. *UH UH UH UH* Can you keep up, Baby Boy? Make me lose my breath, make me lose my breath...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Have you heard about the new dance craze? Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed! Big fun to be had by everyone! It's up to you, It surely can be done! Young and old are doing it, I'm told! Just one try, and you too will be sold! It's called Le Freak! They're doing it night and day! Allow us, we'll show you the way...&quot;<br /><br />我愛l3lueMage因為他很漂亮。<br /><br />我愛他muchisimo. 他很好吃! 我要他的cuelpo! SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />ΩΣζδαβγΩΦξΨληικθψωχ --These Characters are greek!<br /><br />dèbátê!!! W00T! ㄇㄟ ㄘㄚ ㄐ—ㄠ ㄙㄠ ㄈㄞ ㄎㄤ ㄑ—ㄣ wòbbúffét!<br /><br />I ate the birds, I chopped down the trees, I peed on some bees... Ouch, that stings!!<br /><br />Mufasa Toofasa Noofasa Da Doomp Cha Cha wheeheri, (repeat)<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャ★※◎◆<br /><br />もすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ<br /><br />いフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥ<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャいフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥもすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ氏了与叻义丫丫<br /><br />#32149017328 is #679303-4234. <br /><br />What is my name... Why is my name... Who is my name...<br />When is my name... Where is my name... How is my name...

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:58 PM

My fav dessert is somewhat like a root beer float only instead of root beer there is Orange Soda and instead of Vanilla ice cream there is strawberry ice cream. It's far more delicious! :ph34r:

#6   m&m 

• Squire
            • Pip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:05 PM

CHEESECAKE!! i love cheescake...strawbeery cheesecake perferably(spelling??) , but any cheesecake will do

#7   Isaac702 

• Gallant
              • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:05 AM

Cheese Cakes Err Strawberry Cheese Cakes
                Strawberry *Druels down onto shirt*

#8   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 29 April 2005 - 06:39 AM

I like banana split the most. Its a banana with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sause over it. I don't eat desserts to much, that makes you chubby ;) . I eat mostly some kinda yoghurt which I can't say in English :ph34r: . I eat the luxurious desserts only with Christmas, a family birthday or when where in a restaurant. Still it's my favorite dessert :) .

#9   Kewne 

• Lord
                  • PipPipPipPip
                    • Group: Banned

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:43 AM

Chocolate ice cream. But if it's going to be quick it's rise cakes, sour cream and onion or pizza flavoured(tomato, basil and some other spice)

Page 1 of 1
                    • You cannot start a new topic
                    • You cannot reply to this topic