• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gs:tla Map

#1   l3lueMage 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:44 PM

U know what I just realized?! is remember when you would goto the edge of the map there would be waterfalls, at first u might have thought cheapskates using the waterfall so i cant keep going, well I just remembered that long time ago, they thought that the world was flat and if u traveled to far you would fall off and die o.o
    and I think thats why they put that there, but that little island thing that goes below and sort of outside the waterfall is interesting XD

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:55 PM

You should start being more grammatically correct. That took not too long to read, but a long time to understand. You're probably right that this is why they put it there. But really, if there was a whole other world over the falls, you'd need 2 GBA cartridges to carry all the space.

#3   Elliott 

• Cool
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
        • AKA Agatio

Posted 07 May 2005 - 05:30 AM

Your post baffles me. The waterfall is there as part of the plot. All games have boundaries on their maps. It's simply not feesable to make endless maps for any games =/ .

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic