• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Perfect Guide To Beating Dullahan

#1   Djinn 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:28 PM

Well, the people I know at school really need help beating Dullahan. Well the people at my school are all noobs who can't pronounce anyones names right. :)

Anyways heres the guide.

NOTE: That I have beat Dullahan at level 50-60, so it is recommended you be at that level.

Party 1:

Felix
    Sheba
    Piers
    Mia

Party 2:
    Isaac
    Garet
    Jenna
    Ivan

*Make sure you have all Djinni on standby

First of all, you must make sure Felix has the special attack Megido. Never summon with Felix, for he is very strong on a regular attack.

Attack with Felix, then summon with the rest of your party. The most effective summon in my case seems to be Azul which does tons of damage to Dullahan. Make sure to heal with Mia when needed and summon with Sheba and Piers. Do this process over and over until the party dies.

The second party is very similar to the first. Use Isaac to attack, Jenna to heal, Ivan to summon, and Garet to summon, and an occasional attack or two. If you don't have any Djinn to summon Azul, I suggest Ulysses to replace Azul. If you run out of Djinn to summon, use healing/status effecting Djinn with Jenna and Ivan. Be careful about the devastating attacks Dullahan pulls of, it mostly goes in a pattern, so be prepared. Just repeat this process a few more times and you'll get the coolest summon in the game. :)

-_- Make sure to heal! :)

And thats my guide.

#2   Omega 

• Berserker
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2005 - 08:12 AM

*Hi fives* Now THAT'S perfection! :) I'll try it when I get that far in GS2 (I haven't been playing it for at least 2 months o.O)

#3   Djinn 

• Squire
      • Pip

Posted 22 April 2005 - 06:37 PM

Omega, on Apr 22 2005, 06:12 AM, said:

*Hi fives* Now THAT'S perfection! :) I'll try it when I get that far in GS2 (I haven't been playing it for at least 2 months o.O)

Lol. ^_^ Thanks.

I haven't gotten that far myself, I'm still stuck getting the lowsy trident pieces. ^_^ but I have beaten Dullahan tons of times on my cousin's Golden Sun, I beat him so much, I can practicly predict what was going to happen. -_-

- ^_^

#4   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
        • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:06 AM

Cool guide, I havn't tried Azul yet but I will, btu what I do is:

First party is felix , isaac, piers, and garet, I give them all the djinn used for eclips summon because I do about 2k-3k damage, after all teh summoning is done I just attack with then untill they die, then my next group is in (they all have the djinn on standby) then use meteor and judgment with ivan, mia, sheba, and jenna, that should finish him off since it always does me and I did it in teh 40's lvl lol.

#5   angelchii 

• Gallant
          • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:54 PM

is this a good strategy to beat doom dragon too?

#6   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
            • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:19 AM

Well for the doom dragon it's not very wise to trust your djinn in it. Just make sure you have strong weapons EX: sol blade, excalibur, masamune, and make a wind adept power them up with impact or high impact. Then with those people use ragular attacks and wait for unleashes because for this battle you'll need to save your pp to revive and heal. If you start to run out of pp then just use pp restore djinn then set it back .

#7   Mysterious Adept 

• Lord
              • PipPipPipPip
                • Interests:Hello. How are you? I'm good. Am i talking to myself? well if i am DO NOT BE ALARMED! I'm like that lol

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:15 PM

angelchii, on Apr 28 2005, 12:54 AM, said:

is this a good strategy to beat doom dragon too?

ya like what Colt said you need strong weapons, but i also found out that the first head is earth element,second is fire, then it's earth, so use specific summons for each, thats how i did it anyway

#8   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                • PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:32 PM

Yeah that too, I knew so much about it until this month I found out that it was earth and fire elemented lol. Talk about being dumb lol.

#9   Izar 

• Master Adept
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                    • Group: Veterans
                    • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:11 PM

My suggestions: Always level up, have the best equipment you can get, and use oposing elemental summons.

#10   Elliott 

• Cool
                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                      • Group: Veterans
                      • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                      • AKA Agatio

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:15 AM

If you're going to face Dullahan and expect to win, be at least level 50, if not, 60 or close to 70, he's the hardest boss of the game, and perhaps any game I have played, so my advice is not to take him lightly.

#11   Enoch 

• Disciple
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                        • Interests:Serving my fellow man. What greater joy is there than this?

Posted 02 June 2005 - 05:55 AM

Well if that were simple enough.

I did half fighting half summoning. I brought him down like mad in the beggining with summons, then took him out with charactors. All mine are on 53. dat all! Plus I only used mia as a multi healer. I just knew when to pull her out when dullahan was about to use djinn draining thingie. And I would have one with the bible thingie, so he could revive rgardless of djinn.

Page 1 of 1
                        • You cannot start a new topic
                        • You cannot reply to this topic