Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:53 AM

Okay, I just passed him, so why not make a guide how to defeat him? -_-

Party Level: 29-30
    Party:
    Felix
    Jenna
    Sheba
    Piers

First before you face the brother of Zeus, you must have the trident, and equip it to Sheba. (Or your fastest character) And make sure you have all Djinni, but healing Djinni on standby.

If you didn't predict it, the strategy is what I like to call a survial summon rush. My party was at a pretty low level, and I needed help surviving. The best way to do this is to summon with everyone on the first turn, but the person with the trident. The person with the trident attacks with it (of course) and destroys the force field. Since the one with the trident was fastest, all the summons will hit Poseidon. (I suggest Meteor/Thor/Ulysses)

After that you heal like crazy when your party is down and attack with your 2 strongest members and heal with the 2 weakest. Once you have most of your Djinni back, use defending Djinni to your party. (I suggest Iron+Shade) Once you have done this your party will take less damage from devastators such as Typhoon Fist, and Watery Grave. If your whole party is free to attack, attack with the trident if a weak person has it, because it does an average amount of damage, plus you can use it limitlessly. Continuously attack and repeat the process a few more times, and you will have defeated Poseidon before you know it. It might take a few tries, but once you got it you are free to go to Lemuria and find out what happends next. ^_^

:!:I suggest you save right before you face Poseidon ^_^

Enjoy my newest guide! ^_^
    PS: What boss should I make a guide to next :)

#2   Omega 

• Berserker
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members

Posted 25 April 2005 - 06:44 AM

Yo know...if your so good at this (Which you are) why don't you make a FAQ on GameFaqs?

#3   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:21 AM

Why such a low level? When I was fighting Posiedon I was like level 37... ;)

#4   Djinn 

• Squire
        • Pip

Posted 26 April 2005 - 10:43 PM

DiddyKong, on Apr 25 2005, 09:21 AM, said:

Why such a low level? When I was fighting Posiedon I was like level 37... ;)

I just don't want to level up much. Wierd though, I haven't even run away from any of my battles. :joy:

#5   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
          • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2005 - 08:43 AM

Well thats a good guid an all but it does have a risk of dieing if you have some of your venus djinn on standby, because when he uses watery grave it can kill in one hit an dif that happens you have to get you djinn back on set to use revive.

I suggest to use the trident with jenna, since teh trident gives 20 water def and fire is weak aginst water, make sure jenna is faster then felix and have sheba use high impact to give piers an dfelix a attack boost, then use jenna and the trident and do a constant barrage of ragnarok and diamond berge, and keep useing high impact untill they can' get more attack bonus, it'll get up there with 4 of em.

If your low on PP then use Ether Djinni to get teh PP back up then put it on set to be used again, if you keep this up you'll beat him in no time and won't lose any good def, att, stats.

#6   angelchii 

• Gallant
            • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:53 PM

DiddyKong, on Apr 25 2005, 12:21 PM, said:

Why such a low level? When I was fighting Posiedon I was like level 37... :ph34r:
              maybe because your weak? i was like level 20+ but lower than 25 when i beat him

#7   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
              • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:22 AM

Same I was in my 20's when I beat him, I got to that very fast because when you get the boat and go to kibombo the other side of the river if you do dare there are strong monsters that give 1k exp. But very strong monsters.

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic