• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Informative Suggestions/help Titles

#1   Omega 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 11:48 AM

I HATE it when people don't really type in the name of the problem in their Tpic titles in the Help Forum. I mean. People could actually solve the problem faster if they knew what the problem was. Some people just name the topic titles something like:

Messed up
    Huh?
    Problem here

and stuff like that....even though I've done this before, I stopped becuase of that reason.

So my suggestion is that someone makes informative topic titles a rule.

#2   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:49 PM

I am slightly confused about what you are suggesting, but I think I get the gist of it. You are requesting that it be a rule for all help topics to specifically state what the problem or issue is, rather than vaguely describe it in the title, correct?

Well, I don't necessarily think it should be so much a rule as it should be good posting ethics. In other words, it should be at the discretion of the topic creator to make a proper title and specific question, etc.

Yeah, sorry that it is confusing what I wrote. I will leave this topic for one of the other staff to better explain it.

#3   Elliott 

• Cool
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
        • AKA Agatio

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:17 PM

the worst in when people make there topics like this:

Don't you just...

..Hate it when blah blah blah

THAT, pissed me off. I had a similar rule to the one you are proposing at my old forums, worked pretty well.

#4   Omega 

• Berserker
        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:05 AM

Yes GL. That is exatcly what I mean. I mean, many member could help faster if they knew what

"Blah" and "Problem Here" meant. Because I usually check topics with those names in the help forum last.

AND THINK ABOUT CREATING DUPE TOPICS!!! PEOPLE CAN GET HELP ON THE PROBLEMS THEY ARE HAVING WHEN THEY SEARCH

And personally I think that that would help the people of this forum.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic