Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Rebirth Of Gsw *top secret*

#1   Jai 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 11 May 2005 - 10:08 PM

Hey ppl It's me once again Jai I Decided I think I found a way to help Gsw in a big way but guess what *im not telling* :) you'll just have to wait till beta is released I think I'll give you the good news then, but until then I dont mind you guessing because the news I have is mind blowing I just know you will all love this
    Ifyou want Anybody can send me a messagefor imformation about the news and I'll send them a clue so I hope someone sees this and replys thank you

Jai

#2   Elliott 

• Cool
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
      • AKA Agatio

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:01 AM

wtf is the point of this topic if your not telling us anything?

#3   Max 

• Administrator
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Admin

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:25 AM

Well, I suggest you at least spill the beans to me in a PM, cause otherwise you might be waiting a long, long time to see the beta.

#4   Jai 

• Knight
        • PipPip
          • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:13 AM

Well agatio your right I shouldnt have wasted my time creating this topic if I wasn't going to say any thing but the news I have can wait until beta is released but this topic has to have a purpose i guess hmmmmm... lemme think for a sec :)
          hey I have an idea lets just use this topic to discuss are favorite parts from golden sun and golden sun 2

on another note I came up with some great game ideas with my gamedesign careear but there just ideas for now Im thinking about creating a new rpg game for inuyasha cause when you really think about it inuyasha can be made into a rpg

like this for instance most rpgs have usually 3 types of charaters a magic user a fighter and a healer example: inuyasha,koga,sessshomaru,sango =fighter kagome miroku and kikyo= healers kikyo and miroku= magic users or mixed clases like sessshomaru= healer and fighter because of his tensaiga or miroku= fighter,healer,and magic user because of spritual powers or kagome=fighter and healer be cause of her sacred arrows well I got a whole bunch of ideas but I hope I get the chance to focus no them oh and Im also going to create a poll for you to vote on which charaters should be playable in the game in the game and Im thinking about making it a 4 co op game. plz reply on what you think

Jai

#5   Elliott 

• Cool
            • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
            • AKA Agatio

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:04 PM

This has no relevence whatsoever to GSW.
            ~Moved.

#6   Blink 

• Disciple
              • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:12 PM

Actually, it does have quite the relevance. GSW isn't quite so popular, it needs a bit more advertising for how much work these guys have put into it. So, how can we do that? I think if we can get the other Golden Sun sites to sponsor it more, it would help the GSW community. What else can we do though?

#7   Jai 

• Knight
              • PipPip

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:33 AM

Your absoluty right blink actually that might not be a bad idea I mean what else have we got to lose I think we should try getting other golden sun sites out become just one site like you did for this one but that desicion will have to be up the max so max if u see this what do you think we could do to better golden sun world

jai

#8   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
                  • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
                  • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:20 AM

This so called 18 year old game creator has pretty bad grammar. :)
                  A whole paragraph with no full stops? wow.

In my opinion, if GSW were to be avertised at other sites, then people might come under the false illusion that they made it, Not Max & Co.

Just an opinion....

#9   Wiflewood 

• Disciple

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:26 AM

@Jai, there is such a thing as punctuation. Please use it.

The advertising of GSW on other sites would be good though, and I like the sponsoring Idea. And Jai's 'Super idea' better not just be a 'Lets put fighting into the game'.

=/

#10   Elliott 

• Cool
                      • AKA Agatio

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:25 PM

This topic is going nowhere.
                      Next time think before creating topic Jai.
                      ~closed

Page 1 of 1
                      • You cannot start a new topic
                      • This topic is locked