Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Signature Help Look at it being deformed!

#1   Mathak Kraven 

• Lord
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 15 May 2005 - 06:05 AM

It isn't a problem by invision boards, it's a problem created by the setting of this board. I tried to input in my signature with a larger size of font Planet Mathak Kraven, whereas the link to my site, but when I do this it keeps showing a really large size for planet and a smaller one for Mathak Kraven wich is bolded and colored Orange. Could you tell me how to solve this or at least fix it somehow. Because this is the only place it get's inside a bug.

EDIT: Strange, I changed from the Mars to the Nick Skin and my Signature suddenly shows up well, puzzling. Well If you use a different skin and still see it differently, then tell me.

EDIT 2: Just located the main problem. Only the Mars Skin and the Jupiter skin won't support the enlarged fonts, So this is actually directed to the Admins more or less, Can you fix this?

#2   Elliott 

• Cool
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
      • AKA Agatio

Posted 15 May 2005 - 07:42 AM

PM Nick to see if he can alter the stylesheet. I don't think it's a big problem though, just make your signature so it's fine with all 5 skins.

#3   Mathak Kraven 

• Lord
      • PipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 02:58 AM

OK, I'll PM nick, because I want it to be seen. That's why, and otherwise if I try to make it larger my signature length is surpassed. May'be I'll just lose the big font.

#4   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Admin

Posted 20 May 2005 - 05:22 PM

To be honest, I've haven't really looked into it (i.e. through the style sheets) as I've been busy moving. I will check it ASAP and fix it.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic