Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spare Time what do you do in your spare time?

#1   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 19 August 2005 - 10:24 AM

Well on Tuesdays I have a Maths Tutor, on Wendesday I have Girl Guides, Thursdays Horse Riding, Friday Ballet and Saturday Tap, Modern and Ballet

#2   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Moderator
      • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 19 August 2005 - 10:26 AM

That ain't really what you do in Spare Time. That's more like stuff you DON'T do in Spare Time. :D

Well, it's Summer, all my time is Free Time right now. So what do I do? Play Neverwinter Nights. =D

#3   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
      • PipPip
        • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 19 August 2005 - 11:07 AM

That made no sense what-so-ever because technically it is what you do in your spare time when you don't do anything else... Well yeah the summer is basically full of spare time even though I've been down to the stables I go to, to help.

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 19 August 2005 - 12:29 PM

I think of Tutoring and classes as a job in a way. You don't do a job in spare time.

If that was so then practically your whole life is spare time.

#5   Eugine 

• Master Adept
            • Group: Veterans
            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 19 August 2005 - 01:21 PM

I do nothing... My summer is boring, boring as hell. We have summer but our school gave the WHOLE year work!

That was because of a hurricane which disturbed the school for about a month...
            GRR

#6   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
            • PipPip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 01:54 PM

Wind Dude, on Aug 19 2005, 06:29 PM, said:

I think of Tutoring and classes as a job in a way. You don't do a job in spare time.

If that was so then practically your whole life is spare time.

I get tutored! That's because I'm an idiot... Oh yeah I'm a Maths tutor at the age of 13... :D

#7   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 19 August 2005 - 01:59 PM

For my spare time, I sometimes jsut sit at my desk and scribble away at my sketchbook or do some spriting. I throw in a few rounds of Maple Story and Age of Mythiology, too.

#8   Eothain 

• Berserker
                • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:56 PM

spare time, let's see...play sports, mainly tennis, play the guitar, hang out with friends, argue with izar ( :D ) , and eventual video gaming...i'd mention dirt biking or playing rugby, but i don't do those enough to consider them usual spare-time activities.

#9   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                    • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

argue with izar

:D

You all seem much more active than me, I usually stay in my street for the whole day sometimes. I don't complain though.

#10   Eothain 

• Berserker
                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 03:08 PM

hey, don't make it seem like i was seriously speaking. It was just a joke.

#11   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 06:01 PM

very little during the summer. I listen to Porcupine Tree, buy CDs, do chores around the house, and answer topics like this one. I was too late to sign up for soccer this year, and I couldn't get a job, so my life is pretty boring right now.

#12   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
                          • Group: Admin

Posted 19 August 2005 - 06:43 PM

Web Design (Making new layouts, editing older ones, etc)
                          Web Programming (PHP/MySQL)
                          Programming (C++) - Although I haven't done this in a while
                          Video Games (Xbox, GBA, etc)
                          Sports

#13   Luna 

• Disciple
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 07:07 PM

-Reading. I have over 15 books I must finish cause I'm a bookworm and can't help but start reading more and more.

-Drawing. Like my art teacher put it, my sketchbook is supposed to be my "bible". But still, I love drawing even if it is just doodling on a napkin.

-Music. If I can have music on, I have it on. And sometimes, I just sit in my room and listen to music while staring at the ceiling. I also play a few instruments and practice.

-Talk/Bug. I bug people on MSN. ... And vice versa. ... Or make prank calls. ... *snicker*

-Wiki/Link surfing- I get on Wikipedia.org and look at stuff. And when I can't think of stuff to look for, I click on stuff...which leads me to more stuff...which I call link surfing.

And then, if I REALLY have s[are time and there is NOTHING else to do, I play GCN. D: I haven't really had much time to play lately </3

#14   Eothain 

• Berserker
                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 07:18 PM

kewl, you play instruments. Care to share which ones?

#15   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 19 August 2005 - 08:52 PM

Eugine, on Aug 19 2005, 03:59 PM, said:

:)

I agree...

I Listen to music, eatch videos, listen to music, watch music videos, listen to music, walk, listen to music, talk to friends, listen to music, hang out, oh, and lsiten to music. I also like messing around woth rpg maker. I made a copy of it so i can screw around with the code. :D I like writing lyrics as well.

Edit: Only the smily quoted...

#16   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2005 - 06:39 AM

:) ...anyways, seems like you like to listen to music a lot...do you go to any concerts?

#17   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 20 August 2005 - 07:52 AM

Well, I've only gone to a couple. A Bride concert and a Crimson "Concert." The Crimson one wasn't all that much of a concert though.

Another thing I like to do is walk to a store near us called Triple C. We like to call it Triple Cost, cuz it's so expensive. A half gallon of Ice Cream(Bluebell, yum) is almost 6 bucks!

#18   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 20 August 2005 - 11:36 AM

kewl, you play instruments. Care to share which ones?
                                      Well, I play piano, flute (aka traverse flute) and a variety of ocarinas. I want to play something with strings, like the violin D:

#19   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2005 - 12:01 PM

awesome!! I have a friend who plays violin. If I was still with my band, i'd have her play with us. I think violins can sound so cool with melodic metal music. Same goes for piano, only i don't know anyone who plays it.

#20   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 20 August 2005 - 12:14 PM

I can't play no instruments, people in my school condem me because of that because they say I have no talent...

In my spare time I also chat on MSN Messenger... Actually, I am currently doing it!

#21   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2005 - 02:16 PM

aaah...msn...i dunno, but for some reason i have more than 100 people in my list, yet only 3 people are online at the same time...and that's why i haven't been chatting a lot lately.

#22   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                                              • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 20 August 2005 - 03:12 PM

I went to the Destiny Child Concert that was held at the AC a few days ago. Don't ask me why I went because the reason I went sounded good but didn't work out.

I usually chill with friends, go outside to play some ball, or do what I am doing now. Wasting my life surfing the net. :)

#23   Kewne 

• Lord
                                              • PipPipPipPip
                                                • Group: Banned

Posted 21 August 2005 - 02:14 AM

I either play games, watch tv, listen to music or read(I don't do that a lot, because I finish my books to fast) on my spare time.

#24   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2005 - 08:14 AM

i haven't gone to any concerts lately...last on i went to was a LOOONG time ago. Pretty short concert, but enjoyable nonetheless. Atreyu, Norma Jeann, Unearth, and scars of tomorrow. All of them were farily good except scars of tomorrow.

#25   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                                  • PipPipPip
                                                    • Location:the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
                                                    • Interests:the band led zeppelin. the band rush. <br /><br />2112<br /><br />[I. Overture]<br /><br />And the meek shall inherit the earth...<br /><br />[II. Temples of Syrinx]<br /><br />...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I <br />have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated <br />and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by <br />the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'<br /><br />We've taken care of everything<br />The words you hear, the songs you sing<br />The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes<br />It's one for all and all for one<br />We work together, common sons<br />Never need to wonder how or why<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />Look around at this world we've made<br />Equality our stock in trade<br />Come and join the Brotherhood of Man<br />Oh, what a nice, contented world<br />Let the banners be unfurled<br />Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />[III. Discovery]<br /><br />'...Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I <br />found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in <br />my hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'<br /><br />'...I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound <br />differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds <br />and soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait <br />to tell the priests about it!...'<br /><br />What can this strange device be?<br />When I touch it, it gives forth a sound<br />It's got wires that vibrate and give music<br />What can this thing be that I found?<br /><br />See how it sings like a sad heart<br />And joyously screams out its pain<br />Sounds that build high like a mountain<br />Or notes that fall gently like rain<br /><br />I can't wait to share this new wonder<br />The people will all see its light<br />Let them all make their own music<br />The Priests praise my name on this night<br /><br />[IV. Presentation]<br /><br />'...In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, <br />expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed <br />throughout the silent Temple Hall...'<br /><br />'...Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! <br />Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground <br />my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet...'<br /><br />I know it's most unusual<br />To come before you so<br />But I've found an ancient miracle<br />I thought that you should know<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Yes, we know, it's nothing new<br />It's just a waste of time<br />We have no need for ancient ways<br />The world is doing fine<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the plan<br /><br />I can't believe you're saying<br />These things just can't be true<br />Our world could use this beauty<br />Just think what we might do<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Don't annoy us further!<br />We have our work to do<br />Just think about the average<br />What use have they for you?<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the Plan!<br /><br />[V. Oracle: The Dream]<br /><br />'...I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see <br />the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase...'<br /><br />'...I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man <br />revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and <br />understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed <br />by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of <br />all these things...'<br /><br />I wandered home though the silent streets<br />And fell into a fitful sleep<br />Escape to realms beyond the night<br />Dream can't you show me the light?<br /><br />I stand atop a spiral stair<br />An oracle confronts me there<br />He leads me on light years away<br />Through astral nights, galactic days<br />I see the works of gifted hands<br />That grace this strange and wondrous land<br />I see the hand of man arise<br />With hungry mind and open eyes<br /><br />They left the planet long ago<br />The elder race still learn and grow<br />Their power grows with purpose strong<br />To claim the home where they belong<br />Home to tear the Temples down...<br />Home to change!<br /><br />[VI. Soliloquy]<br /><br />'...I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total <br />despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live <br />under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is <br />that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last.'<br /><br />The sleep is still in my eyes<br />The dream is still in my head<br />I heave a sigh and sadly smile<br />And lie a while in bed<br />I wish that it might come to pass<br />Not fade like all my dreams...<br /><br />Just think of what my life might be<br />In a world like I have seen!<br />I don't think I can carry on<br />Carry on this cold and empty life<br /><br />My spirits are low in the depths of despair<br />My lifeblood...<br />...Spills over...<br /><br />[VII. The Grand Finale]<br /><br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br /><br />Whole Lotta Love <br />(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', <br />I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', <br />Way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />*Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) <br /><br />You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin', <br />All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin', <br />Way, way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin', <br />All the good times I've been misusin', <br />Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, <br />Gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />Way down inside... woman... You need... love. <br /><br />Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man. <br />Keep it coolin', baby. <br /><br />Black Dog <br />(Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. <br />Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting. <br />Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away. <br /><br />*Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. <br /><br />I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flame in my heart, can't get my fill. <br />Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head. <br /><br />Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. <br /><br />Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, Tell me won't you you do me now. <br /><br />Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out. <br />Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star. <br />I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way. <br />Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man. <br /><br />Immigrant Song <br />(Page/Plant) <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, <br />To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, <br />Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords. <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins, <br />For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 03:58 PM

what do i do during my spare time?... i play goldensun the lost age alot. i have 2 sol blades and max stats with isaacs team.

#26   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                                                      • Location:British Columbia, Canada
                                                      • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 05:21 PM

Hmm, yeah, according to my friends, I'm on MSN 24/7. It's good to talk to people less annoying than my brother and sister for a change :)

#27   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 August 2005 - 07:25 AM

i used to be on msn a lot, but ceased to log on so often...kinda lost its fun... anyways, i might just add some of you to my list, see if i get back to chatting

#28   Neo 

• Disciple
                                                          • Location:Netherlands
                                                          • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 22 August 2005 - 03:38 PM

Reading -- Finished 4 books last 11 days...
                                                          Going out -- and when its not night we just go to the pub...
                                                          Girls -- duh!
                                                          Msn -- when the laptop's free... our pc is still broken...

and other shiz I can't recall right now, like sleeping and eating.

#29   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                            • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                            • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 22 August 2005 - 04:59 PM

Neo_Genesis, on Aug 22 2005, 03:38 PM, said:

Going out -- and when its not night we just go to the pub...
                                                            Girls -- duh!

14 year old at the pub with girls... hmm... -_-

Anyhow, I used to play the flute a bit, but then lost interest. If I play any instruments again it'll probably be the drum. I like hitting things with sticks, see...

#30   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                              • Joined: 26-February 04

Posted 23 August 2005 - 04:43 PM

Mars Djinni, on Aug 21 2005, 06:21 PM, said:

Hmm, yeah, according to my friends, I'm on MSN 24/7. It's good to talk to people less annoying than my brother and sister for a change  -_-

I almost never see you on there, lol.

I had over 130 people on my list, mainly because they added me first, but I eventually dropped them all, now I got around 20.

#31   Jai 

• Knight
                                                              • PipPip
                                                                • Joined: 05-April 05
                                                                • Location:Need to know basis only
                                                                • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 23 August 2005 - 05:28 PM

well for me im busy trying to come up with a new game ideas when im not working an any major projects but sadly I was called in to work on a new project with squaresoft so I'ma be gone for the next 4 months

#32   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
                                                                  • Posts: 1,860
                                                                  • Joined: 22-January 05
                                                                  • Gender:Female
                                                                  • Location:Outside your window, watching....waiting
                                                                  • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 23 August 2005 - 05:29 PM

I usually talk to my friends on aim, or just play video games that I never finished, or I just sit on the computor and waste one day of my life.

#33   Yuki 

• Master Adept
                                                                    • Posts: 3,021
                                                                    • Joined: 14-December 04
                                                                    • Location:Brynmawr
                                                                    • AKA Love_Guardian_Yuki, Zimmy

Posted 23 August 2005 - 06:19 PM

Mostly dance. Hip hop :) and tap and jazz. And ballet. Archery, and I go to my friend's houses, and I go outside and play baseball or ride my bike or skateboard. And I draw. Then there's our band. And...school -_-. That's basically all I ever do :)

#34   loz 

• Knight
                                                                    • PipPip
                                                                      • Posts: 131
                                                                      • Joined: 30-June 05

Posted 23 August 2005 - 07:40 PM

School, Draw, Anime, read manga, talk on msn, goto friends, rollerblade, hrmmm...photoshop and programming and er thats basically it D:

#35   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 23 August 2005 - 07:50 PM

Love_Guardian_Yuki, on Aug 23 2005, 07:19 PM, said:

Mostly dance. Hip hop :)  and tap and jazz. And ballet. Archery, and I go to my friend's houses, and I go outside and play baseball or ride my bike or skateboard. And I draw. Then there's our band. And...school -_-. That's basically all I ever do :)

Your lucky that you actually have stuff to do. Sometimes I have to watch paint dry for fun ^_^

#36   loz 

• Knight
                                                                        • PipPip
                                                                          • Posts: 131
                                                                          • Joined: 30-June 05

Posted 23 August 2005 - 07:52 PM

Golden Djinn13, on Aug 23 2005, 07:50 PM, said:

Your lucky that you actually have stuff to do. Sometimes I have to watch paint dry for fun  -_-

lol...dont do that, you will become mezmorized by it soon, and eventually you will love it

#37   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:53 PM

Golden Djinn13, on Aug 23 2005, 06:50 PM, said:

Your lucky that you actually have stuff to do. Sometimes I have to watch paint dry for fun  -_-

: D I watch grass grow!! n.n but doing all that stuff can be so...boring sometimes. Because you do it every week, day after day and it gets tiering. I also do art class and I just graduated into color oils =DD

#38   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 24 August 2005 - 12:14 AM

I do art on my wall and watch, it dry -_- I really need to do an after-school activity. I went to an Acting Club with my friends, but only because girls were there. :)

#39   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                • Posts: 568
                                                                                • Joined: 06-April 05

Posted 24 August 2005 - 07:22 AM

FOUND new activity! playing texan hold'em with my brother! we got really into it, and now he wants to buy a poker table, with chips and all...but i don't go to that extent...

#40   Neon 

• Disciple
                                                                                  • Posts: 1,422
                                                                                  • Joined: 28-February 04
                                                                                  • Gender:Male
                                                                                  • Location:Aussieland

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:28 AM

I waste away on the computer talking to people like you you guys XP
                                                                                  Either that or I chat with friends, play games, work, vegetate with music going, or do that ever present homework ._.
                                                                                  School ends in november, and them I'm free until I go to uni next year @_@. It never ends...

#41   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                    • Posts: 2,770
                                                                                    • Joined: 28-January 04
                                                                                    • Location:London, UK
                                                                                    • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
                                                                                    • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:33 AM

In my spare time? I masturbate.

#42   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                      • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:34 AM

Jai, on Aug 23 2005, 11:28 PM, said:

well for me im busy trying to come up with a new game ideas when im not working an any major projects but sadly I was called in to work on a new project with squaresoft so I'ma be gone for the next 4 months

By the way Jai, I am stealing that image in your sig because it godamn rocks and I don't have it. Expect to see it in one of my sigs soon.

#43   Shikonaurum 

• Lord
                                                                                      • PipPipPipPip
                                                                                        • Posts: 258
                                                                                        • Location:Virginia
                                                                                        • Interests:Slacking, the intarweb, gaming, sleeping. The likes.

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:42 AM

Spare time? It exists?

-_-

Well, I guess I'd be lounging around the internet like I am now. Or reading some random manga series, downloading anime, etc. I seem to live my life on the computer.

Or sleeping. Sleep is good.

#44   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:54 AM

Anubis, on Aug 24 2005, 10:34 AM, said:

By the way Jai, I am stealing that image in your sig because it godamn rocks and I don't have it. Expect to see it in one of my sigs soon.

I did to, its the background of my PSP

#45   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                            • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:03 AM

Godamn you beat me to it. By the way GD13, I'm making a very large PSP magazine (that you read ON your PSP) so expect to see Anubis appearing on the worlds most popular un-official mag. -_-

#46   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:05 AM

I look forward to it, make sure you have some hacking tips in it.

#47   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:11 AM

Damn, I'll tell my partner to add that. At the moment we have 18 people working on the mag but because it's so open-minded we still lack content. We're trying to get reviews done for Xbox, Gamecube, PS2, PSP, DS and PC along with Movie reviews, Music reviews, Technology and Hardware reviews not to mention all the regular features that will be added such as a cheats section, a release dates callender, an emails section and so on each issue so we have alot to do. -_-

#48   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:50 AM

i also have to excersise, due to the fact I gained weight during the summer.

#49   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 24 August 2005 - 11:00 AM

My exercise is sitting on the couch and watching Digital Cable. ( Its such a workout when you have to go from channel 16 all the way to 62 -_- )

#50   Shikonaurum 

• Lord
                                                                                                    • PipPipPipPip
                                                                                                      • Posts: 258
                                                                                                      • Location:Virginia
                                                                                                      • Interests:Slacking, the intarweb, gaming, sleeping. The likes.

Posted 24 August 2005 - 11:04 AM

Power to the finger-tapping-remote excercise! We must recruit more members to the cause! -_-

#51   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 24 August 2005 - 11:11 AM

I AGREE!!! (cept I have to do yoga and such) This new excercise will sweep across the nation! >:3

#52   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                          • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:55 PM

Love_Guardian_Yuki, on Aug 24 2005, 04:50 PM, said:

i also have to excersise, due to the fact I gained weight during the summer.

Baby you were fat to begin with but okay. ^_^

#53   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2005 - 08:32 PM

getting back on topic...anyone ever went paintballin' in their spare time? I have, and it is fun. One thing tho...wear thick, heavy clothing if you don't like scars.

#54   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:09 PM

Anubis, on Aug 24 2005, 04:55 PM, said:

Baby you were fat to begin with but okay.  ^_^

I don't really care what you think Anubis.

Oh, and alterserving for my church. 6 years. Rock on.

#55   Linear 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                • Posts: 3,679
                                                                                                                • Joined: 26-August 04

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:36 PM

I would just sleep all day since I stay up all night... ( yes, I know it isn't good to do that... I don't do that everyday ... )
                                                                                                                But then again! I just help out with my sister since she is going to buy a house. @.@ 2 years to go!!
                                                                                                                And helping baby-sit with an old friend... ^_^ ... "Baby-sitting" ... hmm ... *draws most of the time...but kicks that part out of system*

#56   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                  • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:25 AM

Eothain, on Aug 25 2005, 02:32 AM, said:

getting back on topic...anyone ever went paintballin' in their spare time? I have, and it is fun. One thing tho...wear thick, heavy clothing if you don't like scars.

Paintballing is NOT fun. I still have the mark on my ass from last time. See we don't care about shooting, the enemy just jumps you like a bunch of bag-snatchers then holds you on the ground and shoots the shiz out of you at close-range repeatedly. Luckily they only shot me twice on my ass. ^_^

#57   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:27 AM

speaking about spare time...i'll have a LOT of spare time today...friggin heavy rains... i'll prolly just do some catching up on my games.

#58   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:29 AM

Anubis, on Aug 25 2005, 08:25 AM, said:

the enemy just jumps you like a bunch of bag-snatchers then holds you on the ground and shoots the shiz out of you at close-range repeatedly. Luckily they only shot me twice on my ass.  ^_^

haha, guess you just were unlucky. I played in a forest, and THAT was fun. We were 8 people total, so we made 2 teams. 4 would go out first, and hide. The remaining 4 went after them, and once they found the other team, it was an all-out war.

#59   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                        • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:34 AM

The paintball range we have is real cheap. You play £6 per person and you are given 50 paintballs. The rules are no hitting people and no taking peoples masks off and shoving the gun in their throat etc. Nobody gives a crap though I've seen some of my friends do godamn wrestling moves onto their opponents and nobody gave a crap. Infact there was a time when some guy was pushing one of the broken-down cars onto an opponent and the kid called the police and said he was trying to kill him. ^_^ We also went there once as a school trip but I didn't have any money so I couldn't go.

#60   Venus dude 21 

• Chaos Lord
                                                                                                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                                                          • Posts: 625
                                                                                                                          • Joined: 28-November 04
                                                                                                                          • Location:That place....over there...
                                                                                                                          • Interests:Just being me.

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:10 AM

I do:
                                                                                                                          Taekwondo (i just became a black belt, go me!)
                                                                                                                          Sit in front of computer
                                                                                                                          Sit in front of TV
                                                                                                                          Sit in front of Games
                                                                                                                          Thats about it.
                                                                                                                          ( i have not seen the fabled day star in a month)

#61   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                            • Posts: 3,190
                                                                                                                            • Joined: 24-October 04
                                                                                                                            • Location:the Netherlands
                                                                                                                            • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:24 AM

What I do is:
                                                                                                                            Windsurfing
                                                                                                                            Playing Maple Story
                                                                                                                            MSN
                                                                                                                            Eating
                                                                                                                            Sleeping.

Not to much, still I know people worse than me. o.o

#62   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                              • Posts: 8,895
                                                                                                                              • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:27 AM

Some of my friends just go to the Mall and skate all day, such a boring life for me since I don't enjoy skating... Infact I can't ^_^

#63   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:49 AM

i was never really interested in skating...i'm more of a bike guy.

#64   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 25 August 2005 - 02:30 PM

Rollerblading or Skateboarding? ^_^ Both are awesome..

#65   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:20 PM

i'm pretty sure he was talking about skateboarding...i dunno...the whole idea of guys in rollerblades is, to me, kinda...bizarre...back on topic...how many people have gone off-roadin', be it dirtbikes, jeeps, whatever the hell...

#66   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                      • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:34 PM

Venus dude 21, on Aug 25 2005, 02:10 PM, said:

I do:
                                                                                                                                      Taekwondo (i just became a black belt, go me!)
                                                                                                                                      Sit in front of computer
                                                                                                                                      Sit in front of TV
                                                                                                                                      Sit in front of Games
                                                                                                                                      Thats about it.
                                                                                                                                      ( i have not seen the fabled day star in a month)

I think my dog has a more social life compared to yours. :P Actually my bizznatch has more of a social life than me too. It regularly gets laid, always outside shizting on peoples flower patches and I always see it lurking around the local Pub. Typical British dog of mine.

#67   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                        • Posts: 3,345

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:27 AM

...

I like to take long walks and hang out with some friends. Sometimes I like sticking firecrackers in bottels, smoke bombs in mailboxes... the like.

#68   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                                                                                                          • Posts: 6,678
                                                                                                                                          • Joined: 07-February 04
                                                                                                                                          • Location:Room 101
                                                                                                                                          • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                                                                                                                                          • AKA Agatio

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:44 AM

Anubis, on Aug 25 2005, 02:33 AM, said:

In my spare time? I masturbate.

Haha, took the words right out of my mouth :P
                                                                                                                                          My spare time goes to:

Girlfriend, coding and designing, listening to music and watching music videos, DVD's. Just the normal 17 year old stuff. I used to play a lot of games, but those days are gone now. I just can't be bothered spending hours upon hours on a game, and just get nothing out of it.

#69   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                            • Posts: 3,345

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:51 AM

I get entertainment from games.

Something else:

Since our area is covered in woods(the forest), we hide in one part and throw walnuts at passing cars, or through smoke bombsin the back of trucks... It's fun because they stop and look around. :P

#70   Luna 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                              • Posts: 1,647
                                                                                                                                              • Joined: 29-January 04

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:58 AM

I wish I could play as much games as before. They worked as stress-relievers. D: But now I don't have tiiiiime.

#71   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 28 August 2005 - 10:53 AM

Izar, on Aug 28 2005, 12:51 PM, said:

I get entertainment from games.

Something else:

Since our area is covered in woods(the forest), we hide in one part and throw walnuts at passing cars, or through smoke bombsin the back of trucks... It's fun because they stop and look around. ;)

Oh my shizzy. Get a life.

Throwing wallnuts at cars while hiding in bushes? That's what 9 year old geeky kids do as an "extreme sport". :P

#72   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:23 AM

Anubis, on Aug 28 2005, 06:53 PM, said:

Oh my shizzy. Get a life.

Throwing wallnuts at cars while hiding in bushes? That's what 9 year old geeky kids do as an "extreme sport".  :P

It is fun, only just don't hide or run away.
                                                                                                                                                  Like that guy comes outta the car and says: "Hey WTF do you think your doing?"
                                                                                                                                                  Your answer to that is: "Are yo blind or somethin'? Im throwing nuts at your ride yo." Could be entertaining, only dont this alone. Sounds boring I think.

#73   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                    • Posts: 5,429
                                                                                                                                                    • Joined: 18-July 05
                                                                                                                                                    • Location:Chandler, AZ
                                                                                                                                                    • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:19 PM

Hmm, I spend my spare time playing video games, read books, watch tv, and when one of my friends comes over I watch a little Initial D. I also enjoy watching drift racing videos.

#74   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                      • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:42 PM

DiddyKong, on Aug 28 2005, 05:23 PM, said:

It is fun, only just don't hide or run away.
                                                                                                                                                      Like that guy comes outta the car and says: "Hey WTF do you think your doing?"
                                                                                                                                                      Your answer to that is: "Are yo blind or somethin'? Im throwing nuts at your ride yo." Could be entertaining, only dont this alone. Sounds boring I think.

No what would be fun is getting a paintball gun and doing driveby's in people. THAT is what you call phone. Throwing wallnuts is NOT fun, it's freaky and sad. :P

#75   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:45 PM

Shooting a paintball gun? A real man uses a real gun :P

#76   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:46 PM

Izar, on Aug 28 2005, 05:27 AM, said:

...

I like to take long walks and hang out with some friends. Sometimes I like sticking firecrackers in bottels, smoke bombs in mailboxes... the like.

Gosh Izar, I thought you were a nice guy =P

#77   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                            • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:11 PM

Golden Djinn13, on Aug 29 2005, 01:45 AM, said:

Shooting a paintball gun? A real man uses a real gun :P

A real man gets thrown in jail for that and gets butt-Forked by his cellmate for the rest of his life. So I'll stick to my paintball gun while you become someones bizatch in jail. :)

#78   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:16 PM

I'll ignore that last comment from Anubis. Anyway, I like to download games and random crap when i'm bored

#79   Wiflewood 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                                                • Posts: 1,000
                                                                                                                                                                • Joined: 07-January 05
                                                                                                                                                                • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:23 AM

Go for walks, go out with friends,
                                                                                                                                                                listen to music, play videogames. Thats pretty much it.

#80   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:15 AM

Wiflewood, on Aug 29 2005, 07:23 AM, said:

Go for walks, go out with friends,
                                                                                                                                                                  listen to music, play videogames. Thats pretty much it.

joo forgot to mention "do sprite work"....you know what i'm talking about. Also, anopther activity i enjoy doing in my spare time...PLAYING POOL!!! YEAH!!! i can play all i want for free, in this place that's only a block away from my house. A friend works there.

#81   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:02 PM

Anubis, on Aug 29 2005, 02:42 AM, said:

No what would be fun is getting a paintball gun and doing driveby's in people. THAT is what you call phone. Throwing wallnuts is NOT fun, it's freaky and sad.  :P

Paintballs? Man, wallnuts are harder than those, in the right hands they are weapons. And a paintbball gun is just cheap, I would use a real gun, or if I couldn't afford that bricks will do. :)

#82   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:09 PM

Paintballs are extremely fun. Much better than using a real gun since there's no long term consequences. :P

#83   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                                                                                                                                                                        • Posts: 4,901
                                                                                                                                                                        • Joined: 08-July 04
                                                                                                                                                                        • Location:Manitouwadge, Ontario
                                                                                                                                                                        • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:15 PM

Eothain, on Aug 29 2005, 11:15 AM, said:

joo forgot to mention "do sprite work"....you know what i'm talking about. Also, anopther activity i enjoy doing in my spare time...PLAYING POOL!!! YEAH!!! i can play all i want for free, in this place that's only a block away from my house. A friend works there.

Oh wow. Pool for free.

Since when does anyone pay to play pool?

#84   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
                                                                                                                                                                        • PipPip
                                                                                                                                                                          • Posts: 101
                                                                                                                                                                          • Joined: 24-April 05
                                                                                                                                                                          • Location:Bristol, England

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:17 PM

Quote

A real man uses a gun

You have a point. I tried paint balling but my gun wouldn't fire the balls and I got pulvirized... :P
                                                                                                                                                                          I like singing as well I'm thinking of joining a year band.

#85   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:42 PM

Piers diamondberg master, on Aug 29 2005, 03:15 PM, said:

Since when does anyone pay to play pool?

well...here in the us (and i think everywhere else), if you don't own a pool table, then you can go to a place where you "rent" the table for a certain amount of time, and the price is by the hour. As far as I know, the rate of pool tables to houses isn't that big, no matter what place you speak of.

#86   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                              • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:39 PM

Yeah, where I live you pay a quater for the table. I really love pool also, I can't play it properly though. I don't go out enough to to be good.

#87   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:41 PM

Your lucky, I cant play pool to save my life :P

#88   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
                                                                                                                                                                                • PipPip

Posted 30 August 2005 - 06:12 AM

Neither can I... It annoys me sometimes it really does.

#89   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                                    • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:12 PM

Unicornmaddy, on Aug 29 2005, 08:17 PM, said:

You have a point. I tried paint balling but my gun wouldn't fire the balls and I got pulvirized... :P
                                                                                                                                                                                    I like singing as well I'm thinking of joining a year band.

Little girl, don't join a band. Band's are full of homosexual Emo kids and people who have a different opinion just because it's different, not because they agree with it. If you want to get into music... Join my rap group. I call it The Ghetto Peanuts.

#90   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                                      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:31 PM

Not all bands are that sort Anubis. My school has a band (which I'm not a part of) and none of the members are weird in anyway, they are normal and behaves just like any well grown person.

#91   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:36 PM

Eugine, on Aug 30 2005, 11:31 PM, said:

Not all bands are that sort Anubis. My school has a band (which I'm not a part of) and none of the members are weird in anyway, they are normal and behaves just like any well grown person.

To tell the truth, my old schools band was full of nerds, but thats not the same for all schools

#92   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                                          • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:29 AM

Eugine, on Aug 31 2005, 04:31 AM, said:

Ahhh, but you see they may be normal to you. But to me they may be complete freaks. Our cultures are miles away, we drink Tea and Crumpets, you sit in your homes watching cable TV as you stuff your faces with Pizza. Like I said, were miles apart. :P

#93   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                                                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:38 AM

Quote

Little girl, don't join a band. Band's are full of homosexual Emo kids and people who have a different opinion just because it's different, not because they agree with it.

haha, anubis, let her join a band, she'll realize what you're talking about, when the time comes. Speaking about bands, I might just end up in a hardcore band some friends are trying put together. I hope I do, that'll give me just the excuse i need to start playing guitar again. Well...I still need better amps, and a better effects unit...mine suck.

#94   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
                                                                                                                                                                                            • PipPip

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:06 PM

Pah... Can't be bothered anyway to busy having water fights with my friends...
                                                                                                                                                                                              I got a detention for it because I got splattered with a bit of water... Well I lie. I got so wet people could see through my shirt but my friend was even worse.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                                                                                              • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                                                                                              • You cannot reply to this topic