Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun 3 Story How do you think the story will continue?

#1   Jai 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:25 PM

All right ppl we've heard about it, hoped about it and dreamed about it, but is seems about time we take our thoughts to another level of thinking. I've come up with some theorys about what might happend in the next gold sun title ( if Camelot ever plans on making it ) but these theorys are purly based off of my iminagination so plz feel free to add or change any of my opinions to however you see fit.

ok heres what I came up with :

Title: no idea free to suggestions.

Main Characters: Knowing golden sun I'm pretty positive they will always start off the series with a familiar face so I'm guessing along the lines of Garets little brother (I can't remeber his name ) but if anyone It's better off with him. He should be around the age of 17 like isaac was when he started,Also for the rest of the party member I have no idea as of who they could be but I'm guessing that the party will probably be 2 males and 2 females ex:Garets brother,a venus adept female character( probably the oldest one in the group),a female mercury character,and a Jupiter male character.

This part is just a little overview of what everyone from golden sun would most probably be doing 8-or more years after the resuection of the elemental lighthouses. based the the events from the lost age.

Isaac: hes probaby learning how to harness the power of golden sun some where far off (remeber the wise one transferred the power of it on to Isaac before the sanctrum erupted back in gs1) The wise one is probably teaching him how to use his new found alchemic powers.

Kyle and Dora: the're probably living happily in the new vale and probably had another child so isaacs got a little brother now :o.

Garet: Him and his family are still living in the new vale hes currently helping his little brother train with his psynergy while keeping isaacs brother company and telling him tales of there adventure.

Felix: I dunno why but I have a strong feeling that Felix might have moved some where else to continue his training,His personality does seem like he would do something like that but anyways knowing Jenna she would go wherever he goes so they should both be together and there parents should still be in the new Vale.

Ivan: I don't think he will play a big part in this game so I'm just gonna say that he became a guardian of the Jupiter lighthouse after he finished his training from his sister Master Hamma.

Mia: She probably went back to Imil to continue taking care of her grandparents, but since the healing springs has been activated by the Mercury lighthouse she could be in Lemuria with Piers studying Psynergy of the acient lemurian water adepts.

Karden: Hes probably with Isaac and the wise one trainning so he can learn more about the power of golden sun.

Sheba : She imo has no place fighting so she should be back in Lalivero with her parents.

Djinn: I honstly think they play a siginificate role in this game as far as non battle wise but here what i think happen to them-Isaacs are probably still in vale playing around with his brother. Garet still has his,Felix and Jenna might have set theirs free,Ivan still has his,Sheba still has hers,along with Mia and Piers they still have theirs.

ok and last but not least we come to Alex: knowing Alex hes hes alive,probably in a place where he can't get out of,Extremly pissed(wich is a side of Alex no one wants to cross),and blood thirsty for revenge aginst the wise one. also as a surplus I think they might introuduce a new psynergy into the game unlike all the others wich is probably a "dark type" psynergy Alex will aquire and use to his advantage.

well heres my ideas about gs3 (well some of them anyway) but like I said fell free to change or add your own opinions if youd would like..........laters :P

#2   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:25 AM

8 Years later and Kraden even didnt died? :o
      As for the Djinni they all got back in Sol Sanctum didnt they?
      And Felix away training? I don't think so really, I think he'll stay in Vale just like Jenna and Garet, only Isaac will not be there. Also I think GS3 needs a Earth Adept as the main role since that always has been so.

#3   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
        • AKA Me111

Posted 14 January 2006 - 10:10 AM

View PostDiddyKong, on Jan 14 2006, 10:25 AM, said:

8 Years later and Kraden even didnt died? :P

Hey he could be a very healthy old man! :D

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
          • Group: Moderator
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:01 PM

Is this topic really needed, I mean, we have the GS3 topic pinned up there! :P

Well... I guess not. XD

Personally I think another GS3 should have new characters entirely.

#5 Guest_Geert_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:51 PM

Do you remember Alex in the beginning of The Lost Age? When he's fighting against those soldiers. He used a very strange psynergy. I hope you can play Alex in the next part, or he's an enemy. But I want at least know wich psynergy he uses. I think it will be the one he used at the beginning of The Lost Age. But which it will be.. I don't know. But I want that psynergy also in the new game.

#6   Blink 

• Disciple
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 14 January 2006 - 05:31 PM

Golden Sun 3: A Corrupted Power

You begin the game as Alex, finding himself in nearly a whole new dimension, but it's still in the same world as always. It's very dark here, even outside, because this is the land beneath the world. The people here never see direct sunlight, for the water falling off the edges of the world prevent them from ever seeing the sun. They have geisers in the center of the land, and it's all tunnels, with the exception of the outskirts of the land.

You find out that the Wise one is actually a corrupted alchemist, who wanted ultimate power, much like the wise one. The wise one is trying to destroy the world through cutting of it's source of energy, Alex realised this, and tried to take the Wise one out of power by gaining the ultimate power, pure alchemy. He was struck down though, in the Wise One's attempt to kill him as he was rising to power. If the Wise One interfered too much though, he would become suspected of trying to destroy the world, since the world was withering, and he was willing to interfere with the world, though only negatively. Alex must find a way to return to the surface, and these people in the lower world, as it is refered to by those that know of both worlds, has been having trouble with the Wise One trying to use psynergy to halt the flow of water that creates the sea.

Alex soon finds that few people know of Alchemy here, and there are a select few that have learned how to use it. Since the geisers are so important, here, it is forbidden to teach or learn how to become a water adept. This causes trouble for Alex at first, though he soon comes to reason when he meets the king of the lower world, and the most mastered fire adept he has ever seen. Alex finds he cannot convince the king to leave his position, though his young son, the prince, is eager to accompany Alex.

They begin to search the other continents of the lower world, seperated by great canyons formed over the years by leaks in geisers and rivers. Once you have the rest of your teammates, a wind alchemest who is a scholar that uses her power to experiment with flight, hoping to someday make it to the upper world, and an earth alchemist who is a lead miner, and uses her powers for the king of her continent to continually expand, almost trapped as a slave. Having her join you causes great anger towards the king, though she herself is estatic to leave her daily routine. You must convince the king at some point to let her acompany you as well.

So basically, your journey this time starts the same as GS2, with an evil character, and then learning that their quest is actually for good.

#7   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
              • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 15 January 2006 - 01:45 PM

Heh Golden Sun 3: Underground :P

I dunno about an underground world, it's just weird... o.o
              Having Alex as the main role will be pretty damn cool though.

#8   Lord Raenef 

• Lord
              • PipPipPipPip
                • Interests:well, uhm...<br />1. art<br />2. bowling<br />3. reading my mangas..<br />4. playing video games..<br />5. &lt;.&lt; boys<br />6. &gt;.&gt; stuff..<br />oh.. and just so you know.. I&quot;M A GIRL!

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:04 PM

don't you think Isaac and Jenna would of been married...? and what about Peirs...? In the end of the second game.. HE HAD IS ARM AROUND SHEBA!!!! something must of been going on.. ._. all of those people could of paired up and had CHILDREN!!!! * cough * and Alex could of gotten out.. and tried to destroy the world.. and their CHILDREN could save the day.. * cough *
                <.<'''

#9   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                  • Group: Moderator
                  • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 15 January 2006 - 07:30 PM

Oh gosh. The pairing of GS characters has gotten so over-used...

I don't think the future role of characters should have any relation to the original crew. Isaac is likely to make another appearance somehow, what with the power he's been granted with the Mars Star. While controlling Alex WOULD be cool... do you really want Weyard to be destroyed? :P

#10   Blink 

• Disciple
                    • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:09 PM

View PostWind Dude, on Jan 15 2006, 07:30 PM, said:

While controlling Alex WOULD be cool... do you really want Weyard to be destroyed? :P

We don't, which is exactly why my story works so well. It even fits well into the nook with the past games. Alex is trying to light the lighthouses, no? He not only wanted world restoration, but to also prevent the world from falling into this same position again, by getting rid of The Wise One.

#11   Blue 

• Master Adept
                      • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:21 PM

What was all that at the end with trying to create a giant storm to destroy Vale?
                      Alex is evil, but the thing with the Wise One being evil is pretty interesting.

#12   Jai 

• Knight
                      • PipPip
                        • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 16 January 2006 - 05:30 AM

View PostBlue, on Jan 15 2006, 11:21 PM, said:

What was all that at the end with trying to create a giant storm to destroy Vale?
                        Alex is evil, but the thing with the Wise One being evil is pretty interesting.

I completly forgot abot that part Blue .......I change my mind Alex is,always was,and will forever be evil!!!!!! he must die......besides I like fighting hard bosses. Alex is becomming kinda like sephy.

#13   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:24 AM

I always thought it would be cool if the main character was Alex, but still evil. It would be different! There are so few games where you actually control an evil guy. His goal would be to find Isaac and steal the part of the Golden Sun that's inside of him(I don't know how, so don't ask :D). He would, of course, find three all-new companions(who would also be evil). I don't know how the game should finish, but I've always wanted to control Alex. Maybe he could steal the power from Isaac at the end of the game and then, just like The Lost Age, make a sequel in which you would control some good guys who have to defeat Alex. Maybe... :P

#14   Omair 

• Knight
                          • PipPip

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:43 AM

I doubt Alex would be playable, and that the GS Characters' children would become characters. It would seem a bit of a long interval because Alex (If he still exists) would surely own everyone before their children are born. I geuss it would most likely be different characters who meet up with the other GS characters.

#15   Lord Raenef 

• Lord
                            • PipPipPipPip
                              • Location:&lt;.&lt; somewhere... over the rainbow....
                              • Interests:well, uhm...<br />1. art<br />2. bowling<br />3. reading my mangas..<br />4. playing video games..<br />5. &lt;.&lt; boys<br />6. &gt;.&gt; stuff..<br />oh.. and just so you know.. I&quot;M A GIRL!

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:39 AM

View PostWind Dude, on Jan 15 2006, 08:30 PM, said:

Oh gosh. The pairing of GS characters has gotten so over-used...

I don't think the future role of characters should have any relation to the original crew. Isaac is likely to make another appearance somehow, what with the power he's been granted with the Mars Star. While controlling Alex WOULD be cool... do you really want Weyard to be destroyed? :P

well... you could use just some people from prox...
                              <.< prox people are better then humans.. ^^ you got the cool ears!!! ._. and alex is trying to take over or something...
                              <.<'''

#16   Omair 

• Knight
                              • PipPip

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:16 AM

But Proxians are only Fire Based. It won't be fun with a bunch of fire people who die in one hit by a water based boss.

#17   Lord Raenef 

• Lord
                                • PipPipPipPip
                                  • Location:&lt;.&lt; somewhere... over the rainbow....

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:22 AM

View PostOmair, on Jan 16 2006, 11:16 AM, said:

But Proxians are only Fire Based. It won't be fun with a bunch of fire people who die in one hit by a water based boss.

._. I didn't mean the team of JUST prox people.. ( x.x whoops... >.> maybe I did.. )
                                  okay.. maybe like... uhmm..
                                  Lemearians.. ( where peirs came from.. x.x bad at spelling.. )
                                  a prox
                                  a vale person
                                  <.< and someone from contigo..
                                  x.x'' does that sound better?

#18   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 16 January 2006 - 11:33 AM

If they were to go along the lines of a prequel, they could explain the story of how the sages locked away the power of the Golden Sun. This, I think, would almost be better than a sequel story.

#19   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

Naw. I wanna see what happens to Alex. :P

#20   The Lord of the Morning 

• Squire
                                      • Pip
                                        • Interests:Not in any particular order:<br /><br />Golden Sun (obviously)<br />Roleplaying<br />Dungeons and Dragons<br />Druidism<br />Enviromentalist Activism<br />Writing (my fiction novels)<br />Fantasy Fiction<br />Anime<br />Manga<br />Reading in General<br />Marine Biology<br />Classic Literature

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:44 PM

I've actually been working on my own theories of what would happen next. I kind of introduced them back in '04 when I joined, but then I fell out of touch with GSS and I doubt most of you would recognize me (Agatio and Golden Legacy and MysticWarrior and a couple others were the main users back then).

Before I start, I should warn that this post contains large spoilers, but seeing as this game has been out for years, I doubt any of you would be reading this if you hadn't completed the story.

So anyway...

Sheba would definately have to play a role in this one. Her past has not been figured out yet, but it's kind of obvious: Sheba is an Aneamosian. She fell from the Sky into the Venus Ruins. What city floats in the Sky? Anaemos, a city of JUPITER Adepts.

This leads us to believe that the heroes of GS3 would have to eventually reach Anaemos, probably in a climatic half-way point like Lemuria was for GS2.

Ivan is probably involved: He IS the heir of Yegelos. It was he who was supposed to run the trial against Moapa in Hesperia to win the Hover Jade, but he gave up the Shaman's Rod to protect Sheba. Thus it was Sheba who became the champion of Contigo, instead of Ivan, which developed a feminist theme.

Isaac and Alex are definately involved, they are the wielders of the Golden Sun. Their battle is the one that may climax the entire series.

Mia... how could she NOT be involved? Alex, despite his evilness, deeply cares for Mia, maybe even loves her. While Mia despises him, for what he did. I'd love to see her change him. I think of Alex as a Darth Vader kind of character- he probably did what he did because he wanted to protect Mia, so that she would love him back. I would love to see his love for her change him back to the light in the end, and have him join the good guys once more, after much soulsearching and a climactic battle with Isaac.

Now, I wouldn't put it past them to add both Isaac and Felix's parties at some point in the game, probably late in the story. Isaac and Jenna seem to have a deep affection between each other, maybe even love. If you think about it, Isaac didn't do what he did to save the world, his entire quest was to save Jenna. He even put off searching for Lemuria in order to find Jenna. It was only after he knew she was safe and travelling with Felix that he lay back his search for her to accept his responsibility towards Babi, though by then he was too late: Babi had died. But Jenna also seems to care for Isaac, beyond just the Madra scene, as she is always thinking about Isaac and Felix both before anyone else. This means that she at the very least cares about him as much as she does a brother; he may be just like a second brother to her though. I would love to see Camelot actually take their relationship and build upon it. I would HATE it if they just skipped ahead several years and had them married. I want them to finish the story that they started.

Next, the most viable already introduced party leader would be Susa, who we know to be a Venus Adept from Izumo (plus he's very weak so that would be a good set up for a starting out character). An alternate choice would be Takeru, Susa's son tobe (Kushinada says that she will name their son Takeru and he will learn all about Felix and his epic tale and how Felix and Susa defeated the Orachi Dragon). This would be only if they jumped the story ahead at least 15 years. If so, Eoleo could very well be the Mars Adept.

I was thinking, wouldn't it be interesting if the party was made up of characters who came from regions surrounding the Elemental Rocks? If Susa is from Izumo, then the other party members could be:

A Mars Adept from a town near Magma Rock, probably a new town (there's plenty of room for new towns on the World Map), or else from Kibombo (remember that Akafubu is a Mars Adept; he draws his Witch Doctor power from Magma Rock). I would like it if they actualy made the South Gondowanis BLACK instead of just brown skinned, it's kind of prejudice, but that's off topic.

A Jupiter Adept from Garoh. How sweet would it be to have a Werewolf Wind Adept?! Maybe even that Boy who we met the first time we went to Garoh; he's even gone with the elder to Air's Rock.

A Mercury Adept from somewhere near Aqua Rock. Maybe Apojii, but I have a feeling that the Apojii Islanders have no idea about any ancient secret related to the Aqua Stone in their village and Aqua Rock. Istead, maybe we look towards Poseidon's people, Merfolk. Maybe the Mercury Adept is a Mermaid/Merman.

This brings us to a matter of what there is left to explore in Weyard. Well, there could be an entire Underwater World that you go to with some Psynergy that lets you breath undewater unaided, once the Merfolk guy joins the party. There's also plenty of space on the world map to add more towns, like I said before. We could even have more towns in Angara proper and Northern Gondowan.

In the town of Bilibin, the Armour Shopkeeper says that beyond the sea lies mystery. They say that where the ocean ends, the World of Misty Darkness begins. What would it be like to travel OVER Gaia Falls? What's beyond there? Maybe Christopher Columbus, thinking the world was round, lost forever over the end of the world? Maybe even something related to the Cosmos, maybe the land of the Gods...

Okay, from here on out, it's going to get a little crazy and more conjecture than proof, so bare with me:

I think the major reason why Camelot refrains from making a third Golden Sun game is because they don't know where to go next. They don't have any more Elements- they can't make 4 more Lighthouses without getting hardcore fans angry. Unless...

Unless the Golden Sun is just one step of a game much larger than Alex realises, much larger than the Wise One reveals. What about the Silver Moon? What would that imply?

Maybe the Golden Sun is the purest form of the 4 Elements, but if there were other forces, maybe forces related to non-Elemental powers- Light, Darkness, etc, they would also manifest in a pure form- the Silver Moon.

What if the Golden Sun only gives birth to HALF the Stone of Sages, the Silver Moon to the other half. Then if the two are combined, the Seal on the Shadow of the Past would be broken...

However, the major them of Golden Sun is that this is about Man's sin against Nature; how we are destroying the world due to our greed. That's why the Golden Sun was sealed away, because we had become Corrupt, no longer the Utopia that we see with Lemuria. That's why the Venusian civilization died, as did Ankhol, Tundaria, Shrine of the Sea God, and old Izumo, Magara (what I've come to call Magma Rock region, non-canon), Apojii, and Garoh.

This Ultimate Evil Idea of mine has a flaw in it in that it doesn't have much to do with Man's Greed and Technology vs Nature. However, if this Ultimate Evil was once a Man himself, I would love to see how it turned out. Man, in his purest greed and corruption, created the darkness that caused the Circle of Elders to seal away him and his source of power, the Stone of Sages. Maybe the Golden Sun is the key to the Stone, but the Silver Moon is the key to the Man who did this. And maybe, just maybe, this man is able to reach beyond his seal into the dark hearts of others with his omnipotent Psynergy and blossom the seeds of darkness within their hearts. Alex may have forseen a terrible fate for Mia, a danger that may very kill her. To save her from such, he decided to forsake the teaching he had followed, forsake the light, and do anything to save her. In doing so, he himself signed her death warrant, for the seed of darkness within his heart grew, and now he struggles between his love for her and insanity. Alex's dark pact may open the gateway of the Silver Moon, and unlock the seal upon the most terrible Adept to ever walk the face of the Earth. A man who will dominate the entire planet; all shall fall to his will. This is Alex's dark fate.

That is why Alex is so crutial. If there was to be a fourth game to finish the story, I would wish it to feature Alex as the main character, solo questing in his dark path. And in the end, he must work with Isaac if he is to truly follow his heart and save the one he loves most: His mentor, his childhood friend, his Mia.

That is the Path of Alex, which I think would very suitably finish the tale.

#21   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:05 PM

Bravo! Bravo indeed, Lord of the Morning! I do like the whole silver moon concept, it ties in a lot better than the whole underworld one. Alex does indeed want to ultimately protect Mia I think, possibly another tie in to Master Hamma there, in that he knew her from an earlier journey, and that is what caused him to try and stop this. The Jupiter adept city is a good idea, but it seems too much like a Lemauria rip off.

Though I do like the concept of discovering the past, I think it could get too complicated/exposed for the GS stories, and I think it would be better to leave it a mystery. We could have key points with Piers and Susa(he was the guy who lived in Lemauria, right?) have key points in GS3 where they recalled the past world, but I don't think it would work out well to reveal more than that of it.

For some reason, I don't like the idea of a dark adept coming back from the past. I do think that we could involve Alex unleashing the Wise One in his true form, which was actually the dark adept trapped in a sphere of unbreakable rock for eternity, only permited to use psynergy to save the world. In trying to destroy the wise one, Alex would release this dark adept, freeing him from the purgatory he was in(and such, why the wise one was supposed to not interfere). Alex could be good or evil in this scenario, so it's left open ended for now.

But over all, you put a lot of thought into that, for which I respect you, or rather, your keen mind.

#22   Omair 

• Knight
                                          • PipPip

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:30 PM

Wow, that's quite a story Lord of the Morning. I think you should go contact Nintendo about that. ^^; Great choice of vocab too! Now there's something I would LOVE to see in a game.

Page 1 of 1
                                            • You cannot start a new topic
                                            • You cannot reply to this topic