• You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars Pc Gaming

#1   Caael 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 02 September 2006 - 02:23 AM

Star wars gaming. It's changed star wars. No more can you watch the films and walk off. No, you have to go and re-enact the battle of Endor, or wipe out a few droid armies. Yes, Galactic battlegrounds and Battlefronts 1 & 2, Lego Star wars 1 & 2, Rogue Squadron god knows how many, and probably more games.

I have Galactic battlegrounds. An amazing game. Just the thought of having a troop of stormtroopers led by Darth Vader himself makes my brain melt. AoE II replaced with Star wars character. Thats what I was told. Its just what it is. There are many ways it could have been made better, but it wasnt, thought its still a great game. The expansion really makes the game worthwhile, too. The film AOTC wasnt as good as past films, but the expansion for GB makes it all better.

Battlefront I haven't experienced on a computer, but on a 360. Good, but so damn hard! Maybe its just a case of getting better as you play, and only played for a bit. Still, amazing game, dont know too much about it. Friends were awesome at it. Ah well.

Lego Star wars. Good game. Wrong Episodes. This would have been made better if They made LS2 first, as now, eps 1,2 and 3 have turned into a joke with the merchandise that has followed the films. Lego Star wars futhers this: lego is for kids. Make a game out of this, and you have a kids game, not a star wars game. Still, its good enough to play again once completed. Ordered LS2. Cannot wait. Hybrid characters can only be a good thing. Playing as Darth Greebacca ( Vader, Chewie, Greedo) or Obi- leia-skywalker ( Obi wan, Princess leia, Luke Skywalker) Gonna be great.

I have the oldest version of Rogue Squadron on PC. Its good. Really good. I completed it, and i'm quite proud of that. :blink: Nothing? No ' Well done old chap!'s? It really is the best one, as I had one on GC and it was rather crap. Thats all i have to say about the GC version. You'd complete the missions, all of them. And then it would go ' Mission failed'

Discuss!

#2   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
      • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
      • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 02 September 2006 - 02:51 AM

I have BF 1 for the PC. I like it much better than BF 2. I've downloaded a few fan made maps for it as well. They're awesome. When I had an N64, I had SW: Rouge Squadron. I had gotten really far, and then we sold the N64. That game was awesome. Even by today's standards.

#3   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 02 September 2006 - 10:09 AM

I have a few like SWG and Empire at War, and I got Lego Star Wars for the GC. Those are all the star wars games that comes to my mind right now.

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
          • Group: Moderator
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 02 September 2006 - 10:44 PM

I have LEGO Star Wars for PC, and I'm going to get LEGO Star Wars 2 for PC. You know what that means? I'll be able to port all my characters from the original LEGO Star Wars to LEGO Star Wars 2, something you can only do in the PC version.

Yay for PC gaming!

#5   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 02 September 2006 - 10:47 PM

I plan to get Lego Star Wars II when it comes out. For my 360, cause my computer sucks.

I have Battlefront II (Yay for clones! Boo Rebels!), and KOTOR, although it won't freaking work. Some freezing glitch, I don't know...

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic