• You cannot reply to this topic

Regrets

#1   Eugine 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:54 PM

Thinking back, are there anything you regret in life? Something you wish you can go back in time to change?
    Yes I know these regrets build our characters of today, and most wouldn't change if given the chance, but we can still regret.

Here are mines:
    I regret giving up track and field entirely for computers. I should have balanced my time better. Track and field at day, computers at night. It's so sad to see people I out ran while younger win so much medals and me none ;_;

I regret giving up playing the piano and harmonica. Oh, I still dream about relearning to play those instruments. I always want to play my favourite music tracks on them. I think youtube made me discover I love playing music. Watching all those fans perform covers of my favourite tracks.

I regret being so deliquent in school >.<, yup ^^... Yeah, I get good grades, but still if I was more disciplined and stopped skipping classes earlier maybe I'd of been much better of in school than today.

There's much more, but still, no changing. If I wasnt into computers, most likely I wouldn't of meet excellent people like yall.

#2   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
      • AKA Me111

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:10 PM

I regret taking Media Studies. How can a subject be boring and difficult at the same time? ;)
      I'm sure I have more serious regrets but I can't think of them right now.

#3   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
        • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:12 PM

Thinking about this shows me that there aren't a lot of things I regret. There are a few things I partially regret, but I'll only talk about the stuff I truly regret. The are only two I can think of now:

One is not studying enough towards the end of Primary School. Everything would have been so much nicer and easier had I studied at the time. But it's no biggie.

This other thing I am more regretful about. One morning when I was on my way to school I saw this cute little black and white kitten. At that moment it was alone, so I stopped to think about whether I should take it home or something. Also, my Dad's best friend is a vet, so he could have checked the kitten to see whether or not it was ok. I decided to leave it there, since its mother was probably around somewhere. During the next few mornings I didn't see it, but a few days later I did. It was at the exact same place where I say it the first time, but dead. It was lying on its side, with blood that had obviously suddenly gushed out of its mouth and dried up during the night. I'm still so darn sad about it, since the death of an innocent animal often has a greater impact on me than the death of a human. If only I had taken it home this wouldn't have happened.

#4   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
          • AKA Me111

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:15 PM

View PostAquamarine, on Dec 29 2006, 09:12 PM, said:

This other thing I am more regretful about. One morning when I was on my way to school I saw this cute little black and white kitten. At that moment it was alone, so I stopped to think about whether I should take it home or something. Also, my Dad's best friend is a vet, so he could have checked the kitten to see whether or not it was ok. I decided to leave it there, since its mother was probably around somewhere. During the next few mornings I didn't see it, but a few days later I did. It was at the exact same place where I say it the first time, but dead. It was lying on its side, with blood that had obviously suddenly gushed out of its mouth and dried up during the night. I'm still so darn sad about it, since the death of an innocent animal often has a greater impact on me than the death of a human. If only I had taken it home this wouldn't have happened.

You can hardly blame yourself for that though. It would be impossible to know that something like that would happen.

#5   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
            • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:22 PM

I know, and that's what I always tell myself to feel better when I remember this. But still... I know many of you will think I'm an idiot for being so sad and feeling so guilty about a kitten, but I do.

#6   Lemontime 

• Disciple
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:07 PM

I bet it was some kid that bashed it's head on the ground and left it for dead.. *drool*.

I have no regrets!!!

#7   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:49 AM

I regret buying Superman Returns. Less open world fun then....something un-fun.

#8   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA Me111

Posted 30 December 2006 - 04:21 AM

I regret asking for Shadow the Hedgehog for Christmas last year. At least it was free to me though.

#9   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                    • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 30 December 2006 - 05:28 AM

Ohh God I have so many regrets... But I'll just pick one which happened not such a long time ago.

In short, I got fired. Now don't think this is all that bad, because my job was a parttime sheftfiller in the local supermarket. However, the way I got fired is rather embarasing. I'll explain; In this branch of supermarkets (Albert Heijn for the Dutchies in here) you have this 35% discount stickers. You, as a employee in the supermarket, must stick these stickers on products which reach the maximum durability date.

And because there's a Albert Heijn supermarket very close to my school, I thought I'd take some stickers with me for me and my friends. I gave the stickers to my best friends in the class and we all went to the supermarket in the lunchbreak. I put a sticker on a sack of ham and cheese crossaints, and a classmate of mines on a bottle of Coca Cola. Now I KNOW that coke can't spoil, but he was so stupid to still put it on there... When I realised it however, it was too late. The lady behind the pay-desk already called a manager, and I took responsibility and went upstairs with him...

The police was called and I had to explain where I got the stickers. I decided to just be honest, and tell them I stole them from my work. Then my former employer was called, and form that moment I knew I got fired.
                    Then the policemen came and took me to their office with their car. Pretty embarasing, since alot of people from my school have seen me... Since the supermarket is always full of students.

I got a process-verbal, a shop prohibition and lost my job... Only for a few stickers. Now I know what I did was bad, but it's also incredibly stupid.

#10   Hotshot101 

• Chaos Lord
                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                      • Group: Members
                      • Location:Outside of your house with a sniper rifle a little computer and an american flag.
                      • Interests:Vidoe games, some sports

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:55 AM

ya I have some. The one I regret the most is something that happend between me and my dad couple years back. I don't feel like explaining it, so I won't.

#11   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                        • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
                        • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:56 AM

I regret buying my Gamecube.

I regret buying my PSP.

I regret not eating that last chicken wing before I came home because I'm so incredibly ****ing hungry right now.

#12   Neo 

• Disciple
                          • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:13 PM

I personally have only few regrets, mainly existing out of kissing the wrong girls heh, but there is one major regret though.

And that would be WoW. I played it for approx. 8 months, and those 8 months were a waste of time. Here, in the end, three months after quitting, I ask myself what I won out of it, and what I lost. Let's start of with all the things I won...

Kinda short list, don't you think? Now let's continue with the things I have lost. Some are friends, fun, family, school and a whole lot more. Oh, and a lot of money! Since I quit I go out a lot more, spend more time with my friends and girlfriend, I feel better and more alive.

My tip to everybody; even if you play a mmorpg, keep it to 2 hours a day max.

#13   Elliott 

• Cool
                            • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                            • AKA Agatio

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:28 PM

I could be really cliché and say that I have no regrets, and every decision I have made has shaped who I am today.

Though that is for a large part fairly true, there are some definite things which I do regret. One that particularly stands out is when cut my hair for a girlfriend I had a year or so ago, which means I could have had hair halfway down my back now, but instead It's only just passing my shoulders now because of some blonde loser who ended up dumping me anyway.

Other than that it's just little things like purchases I didn't really need, and things I've done when heavily inebriated.

#14   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:09 PM

View PostAgatio, on Dec 31 2006, 08:28 PM, said:

One that particularly stands out is when cut my hair for a girlfriend I had a year or so ago, which means I could have had hair halfway down my back now, but instead It's only just passing my shoulders now because of some blonde loser who ended up dumping me anyway.

Yet another reason I wouldn't date a blonde if my life depended on it.

Other then Superman Returns, I can't think of anything else I regret.

#15   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
                                • Location:Outside your window, watching....waiting
                                • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:11 PM

View PostNemphtis, on Dec 30 2006, 11:56 AM, said:

I regret buying my Gamecube.

Can't argue with that. I don't have much regrets, but if anything then not trying harder to get a job last summer.

#16   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                  • AKA Me111

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:32 AM

I regret going to an accountants for my work experience. Quite possibly the dullest two weeks of my life.

#17   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                    • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:33 AM

I regret buying an amazing Poker set for £25 only to find out the postage costs £100. F*ck.

#18   Yuki 

• Master Adept
                                      • AKA Love_Guardian_Yuki, Zimmy

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:16 AM

I regret not beating Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2.

#19   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:18 AM

View PostLove_Guardian_Yuki, on Jan 2 2007, 02:16 AM, said:

I regret not beating Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2.

I wouldn't regret that.

I regret not sticky-ing that guy earlier tonight on Live. I also regret regreting.

#20   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                                          • Group: Admin

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:59 PM

View PostNosferatu, on Jan 2 2007, 05:18 AM, said:

I also regret regreting.

That's definitely it for me. I regret wallowing in my past mistakes, letting it affect me in the present.

#21   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                            • Group: Moderator
                                            • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:11 PM

Man I have a huge list of regrets in my brain. No shiz, it'd make your jaw drop just how long this list is.

Mostly about how I was I wasn't such an social inept dork in Elementary school.

I wish I were a bit tougher back then. Girls called me ugly when actually they thought I was cute. Little kids are so weird.

I regret not taking school more seriously back then, I was smart enough to get with the advanced progidy little kids but was far too timid and shy.

Actually, I just wish I was more assertive when I was little.

Oh yah, and I regret wasting my time on Maple Story in Junior High.

#22   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:19 AM

Hehe...Maple Story.

I regret not having as much mutual trust with my parents as I should. It seems like everytime I get some, I go and do something completely stupid and shut the door again. I regret never learning my lesson on stuff like that.

#23   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                                                • Location:New York City, Boston

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

View PostSea_of_Time, on Jan 11 2007, 11:19 AM, said:

Hehe...Maple Story.

I regret not having as much mutual trust with my parents as I should. It seems like everytime I get some, I go and do something completely stupid and shut the door again. I regret never learning my lesson on stuff like that.

Amen to that... I know exactly how that feels like. I really wish I could consistently prove myself to my parents, but that never seems to be the case.

#24   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                  • Interests:.5% per annum.
                                                  • AKA Spam King

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

I feel the same too. I feel like I'm only doing it for my own personal gain. It feels awful every time.

Note to self, stop using the word feel.

#25   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                                                    • Location:Calabasas, California
                                                    • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:30 PM

I really don't have many regrets. I do have two, though, and one of them isn't major:

1. I agree WD, Maple Story. XD It was fun at first, but it was ultimately a waste of time.

2. Working at Albertson's, a superstore. My God, that had to be the most miserable two-thirds of a summer I ever had (except those days off :)). At least I made money...

3. My biggest, worst regret is not forcing myself enough to do as well as I should in school. I had to start Freshman year to get into the college I wanted to go to, but I already screwed it up there. I'm an A and B student, mostly B's. It's good, but not good enough for where I wanna go in life. If I manage to start buckling down now, I might be able to still make it. n.n

#26   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
                                                      • Location:Karratha, Australia
                                                      • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
                                                      • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 12 January 2007 - 11:19 PM

1. Telling a chick I had a crush on that I hated her (Years ago)
                                                      2. Swapping my new rims for cheaper ones because my parents were mad

The only two regrets in my life that piss me off to uncountable measures.

#27   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                                                        • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 13 January 2007 - 02:59 AM

I bet that girl is dating a lesser man, now, MR.

#28   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
                                                          • Joined: 04-October 04
                                                          • Location:Winnipeg, MB

Posted 13 January 2007 - 02:36 PM

View Postgsninja, on Jan 12 2007, 10:30 PM, said:

2. Working at Albertson's, a superstore. My God, that had to be the most miserable two-thirds of a summer I ever had (except those days off ;)). At least I made money...

A job's a job, and it's usually your job to hate the job you have until you get a career. I know that being the person I am, I'll probably hate a couple jobs before I even get into university. But I don't know if I'll regret having those jobs.

I do regret cheating on my paper route though, that was just plain stupid.

#29   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                            • Joined: 28-January 04
                                                            • Location:London, UK
                                                            • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:04 PM

I regret asking for anchovies on last night's pizza.

I knew I should have ****ing gone for the ham and pineapple... Damnit.

#30   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

Don't get me into a pizza debate, but I agree that ham and pineapple is pretty much the best.

And I might as well have a regret...I regret getting headaches from the sausage on my favorite place's pizza.

#31   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                • Joined: 06-April 05
                                                                • AKA Me111

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:58 AM

I regret dropping my pizza onto the end of a spatula just now. ;)
                                                                I also regret when I attacked my sister with a pencil when I was 10. Probably not the best idea I ever had.

#32   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
                                                                  • Posts: 10,366

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:01 PM

I regret being such a pushover in elementary school. I should've beat someone up at one point, it would've made me feel better about myself.

#33   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                                                                    • Posts: 6,607
                                                                    • Joined: 28-March 04
                                                                    • Gender:Male

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:47 PM

Same here, actually. I was pushed around in elementary and middle school. It's really only been in High School where I've felt most comfortable.

That said, I regret not participating in more activites in my High School. Now, as a Senior, I'm trying to go to some of those school events which I missed out on.

#34   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                                                                      • Posts: 4,875
                                                                      • Joined: 19-August 04
                                                                      • Location:Calabasas, California
                                                                      • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:56 PM

View PostGolden Legacy, on Jan 15 2007, 01:47 PM, said:

Same here, actually. I was pushed around in elementary and middle school. It's really only been in High School where I've felt most comfortable.

That said, I regret not participating in more activites in my High School. Now, as a Senior, I'm trying to go to some of those school events which I missed out on.

I pretty much don't participate in any event whatsoever at my school, save the dances. I'm probably going to end up going to an event eventually, since I would probably end up regretting it later if I don't. D=

#35   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:18 PM

Well, I mean, of course I'm going to the Senior Prom and things like that. But I regret, for example, not participating in SING!, the biggest theatre production held by my school, annually. Or that I never went to Open Mic (a poetry reading held once or twice a month) etc.

#36   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:14 AM

I probably will regret not doing as many extra-curricular activities in high school, but I don't feel the need to do any right now.

#37   Hotshot101 

• Chaos Lord
                                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                            • Posts: 968
                                                                            • Joined: 20-September 06
                                                                            • Location:Outside of your house with a sniper rifle a little computer and an american flag.

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:23 AM

I reget not getting more sleep and having to rush my school.

#38   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                                              • Posts: 3,190
                                                                              • Joined: 24-October 04
                                                                              • Location:the Netherlands
                                                                              • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:38 AM

View PostHotshot101, on Jan 17 2007, 04:23 PM, said:

I reget not getting more sleep and having to rush my school.

There's a simple solution to that. Just sleep an hour or 3 longer. :blink:

#39   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:36 AM

Or when you schedule your classes, go for that elusive morning spare. Starting school at 10 is the best thing to ever happen to me. I don't regret that decision at all.

#40   Hotshot101 

• Chaos Lord
                                                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:38 AM

Well the class isn't my problem with my sleep. Its this automated alarm clock in my head. I can't force myself to sleep. With my school I just have problems staying focused.

#41   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                    • Posts: 9,159
                                                                                    • Joined: 06-April 05
                                                                                    • AKA Me111

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:50 AM

Eat fish before you go to school. It's brain food!
                                                                                    Seriously though, just don't sit by anyone who could annoy you or something like that.

#42   Hotshot101 

• Chaos Lord
                                                                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

Little tough when we have only 4 students in the class. Atleast its my only class and I do it on mondays. Thats why I am still considered homeschooled

#43   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:26 PM

Well, I hate to be obvious, but maybe you have problems focusing in class because you spend such a short amount of time there.

#44   Hotshot101 

• Chaos Lord
                                                                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:32 PM

Its not in class really. Just doing my homework.

#45   Nyktos 

• Berserker
                                                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                            • Posts: 532
                                                                                            • Joined: 02-July 05
                                                                                            • Location:ur mom lolz im so funy
                                                                                            • AKA Felix of Vale

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:49 PM

View PostMe111, on Jan 17 2007, 12:50 PM, said:

Seriously though, just don't sit by anyone who could annoy you or something like that.

You're lucky. The annoying a**hole in my class thinks I'm his best friend.

#46   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:56 PM

I had a "friend" like that. We were chummy for a while, but he got way too clingy as the months went by. I stopped talking to him and he just kept asking, "Are you my friend?"

I regret ignoring him, but then again I don't. He just got annoying.

#47   Hotshot101 

• Chaos Lord
                                                                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

Heh some people. I had some friends like that. Don't remember much of them since its been awhile.

#48   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                  • Posts: 2,902
                                                                                                  • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                                                                  • Gender:Female
                                                                                                  • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                                                                  • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                                                                                  • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:53 PM

I can say I regret a lot of things in my life. But I believe that from those experiences, come good moments we want to remember forever.

Most of my regrets are dating related, though some aren't. Basically, I fell in love with a guy that wasn't good for me, and I knew it. I also broke my best friends trust. But in return, after being heartbroken by that guy, and freeing a friend out of a relationship that was spiraling downward, I found myself in love with someone who I've now been with for two years.

#49   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:53 AM

I regret not making enough of my high school experience. I met my best friends ever, and who I will have for the rest of my life, but I feel as though I didn't work the school enough... didn't participate actively enough in teams/clubs (I was always laid back and not taking it as seriously as I should).

I also regret being away in college while my baby sister is growing up ;)

#50   Envy 

• Gallant
                                                                                                    • PipPipPip
                                                                                                      • Posts: 154
                                                                                                      • Joined: 21-July 07
                                                                                                      • Gender:Not Telling
                                                                                                      • Interests:Playing the bassoon

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:11 PM

My season of marching band in 2005. It was absolutely pathetic. Our teachers taught us that if you work hard you will get rewarded, but if you don't you will have that feeling lingering around "I wish I could go march again." or "That wasn't satisfying enough." That's what 2005 was for me. I didn't even march, though. I have no excuse for my idiotic actions during that season. Even though my 2006 season was the best a senior could ever ask for, the fact that I didn't give it my all (or anything, really.) in 2005 will forever haunt me.

It has been lately actually. I miss marching so much. So much it's making me really depressed. And I think that college sucks because we don't have a "decent" marching band. Yeah, I hate to say it that way, but it's just for the fun of it. Not working hard. I just couldn't stand that and I refused to join it. I may have to next year, though. Now I've learned that ANY marching band experience will do... at least with how ridiculously depressed I am over it.

#51   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                        • Posts: 8,730
                                                                                                        • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                                                        • Location:England
                                                                                                        • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:18 PM

I regret most of what I did between ages 11-12. My god I was such a nerd back then.

#52 Guest_Eve of Destiny_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:55 PM

.

#53   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                                                                                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                                          • Posts: 793
                                                                                                          • Joined: 30-October 07
                                                                                                          • Location:Coztopia
                                                                                                          • Interests:Video games, Computer, Card games, Theatre
                                                                                                          • AKA killercoz

Posted 10 November 2007 - 10:54 PM

I regret almost everything ive done. I would pretty much like to change a loty of things I have done/said.

#54 Guest_Eve of Destiny_*

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:19 AM

.

#55   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                            • Posts: 8,730
                                                                                                            • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                                                            • Location:England
                                                                                                            • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:38 AM

I really cant see how self harm helps anything. The only time i've come close is when i'm really angry I go beat the crap out of a punchbag.

But seriously, I used to have really bad anger problems and would break things. But I can control it now. If i'm angry, I will stop whatever is making me angry, or get away from it and have some breathing time.

Which comes to actually relating to the topic: I regret breaking things and having anger problems, it really distanced me from my friends.

#56 Guest_Eve of Destiny_*

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:46 PM

.

#57   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:59 PM

One thing I certainly regret after coming home from my trip to Ottawa is that I failed to realize the true multiculturalism of Canada up to this point.

For those of you who don't know (which should be all of you) a few weeks back I took a trip to Ottawa (capital of Canada) for a student program called Encounters with Canada. I was one of only fifteen kids from Manitoba to go, and what it is is a week you spend with other kids your age across the country (based on academic achievement) and learn more about the capital city, and whatever week you chose (mine was Journalism).

But being able to bunk with a Newfoundlander, being able to chat with girls from PEI (who's accents are really great), and being able to learn that people from Toronto truly are as annoying as you think they'll be was just such a great learning experience. I've made friends with people across the country through the program and being able to see now that our differences is what brought us together, really means a lot to me and changes my outlook on this country. Nowhere else on the world could such a thing exist, I was even able to meet kids from Quebec, who spoke almost no english, but could still make all of us laugh with their great sense of humour.

Anyways, I regret not having this experience before, because I have a whole new appreciation for the country I live in, and also a new appreciation for the goodness in all people.

#58   Fury 

• Lord
                                                                                                              • PipPipPipPip
                                                                                                                • Posts: 252
                                                                                                                • Joined: 11-July 04
                                                                                                                • Location:The Darkest Corner In Space
                                                                                                                • Interests:Full Metal Alchemist<br /><br />Final Fantasy<br /><br />Fire Emblem<br /><br />Golden Sun<br /><br />Maybe drawing<br />(not that good)<br /><br />Naruto<br /><br />Bleach<br /><br />Ice cream<br /><br />Rocky I, II, III, IV, &amp; V
                                                                                                                • AKA EarthAdept

Posted 17 November 2007 - 05:02 AM

I regret almost everything. If I could redo my entire life I would. The most regrettable thing I can think of is not officially graduating high school or that I never went to a graduation cermony.

#59   Tim 

• New User
                                                                                                                  • Posts: 6
                                                                                                                  • Joined: 16-November 07
                                                                                                                  • Location:Rostock

Posted 17 November 2007 - 05:15 PM

Good question... there are things I've done where I feel some degree of regret, but it's not too senseful to think too much about it, because you can't go back and live another life. Just learn from your faults and try to avoid them next time. You only get better, or at least you should. Be sincere, self-confident and live on. Simple as that.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                  • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                  • You cannot reply to this topic