• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MD's Sprite Shop [Winner] - Read parent post before requesting -

#601   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
    • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 13 October 2006 - 07:31 PM

MD, can you make me some bullets? Like for lists? It's for the site.

Sprite Style: Custom
    Type: Still
    Description: I need five squares, one will be the orange star emblem, another the blue moon emblem, the third is the yellow commet emblem, the fourth is the green earth emblem, and the last one is the black hole emblem. They all need to be 11X11.
    Priority: 7, I need them soon, but it's not a life or death situation.

I already tried doing it myself, but I couldn't get it to look right except for the black hole one. I'm sure you'll have better luck.

Next time, LEAVE the post that the mods have edited. Don't replace it with a new one. - MD

This post has been edited by Mars Djinni: 14 October 2006 - 09:25 AM

#602   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 14 October 2006 - 12:17 PM

Animation Time!

http://www.filespace.org/mars_djinni/colonelanim.gif

I extended an avatar I had on another forum. Colonel.EXE used to just swing his sword around, now he does some tricked out DBZ-style slashing. Awesome? You be the judge.

#603   Somia 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 14 October 2006 - 04:51 PM

I saw that ealier on the forum today. My first reaction was "Ooo, pretty cape.."
        ..n.n''

I like it, it looks really cool.

#604   Toasty 

Posted 15 October 2006 - 03:04 PM

It's really well done. I like how he blinks, dissapears, shows up again, and slashes. The colors are nice too.

#605   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:22 PM

Bear in mind that I just animated that. I just got the sprites from Megaman Battle Network 5 and 6. I didn't make it.

EDIT: If anyone bothered to check the parent post, I made a little gift request thing. If it's for someone on the forums, PM the form to me and I shall surprise them. I'm working on making sprites for all the video game consoles to be used as such. Pixel art (like what I gave Somia) is a choice also.

#606   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:14 PM

Minor work update.

I redesigned Blademan.EXE (yet again) to sport my better modifications. He now has a steel sword instead of an immaterial one. However, it is immaterial when it phases out of his gauntlet. I'll see if I can make a full sheet alter, this seems to be a more final version of Blademan. His Beast Out form will be added later on as well.

http://www.filespace.org/mars_djinni/blademan3.gif

This sheet so far depicts him as blinking, and materializing his blade. Too lazy to animate right now.

#607   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:42 PM

Neatoh!
                I like the designs and the colour scheme. It's cool how the blade turns invisible at one point.

#608   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:44 PM

You'll notice in the animation it flashes white, since that's the transition between the immaterial blade to metal.

#609   Blue 

• Master Adept
                    • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:21 PM

Is there anything out there for the new Mega Man ZX out there?

#610   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:43 PM

No, sorry. Like I said before, DS game sprites are extremely difficult to rip and I don't have reliable tools to do rip them myself.

If anyone's wondering, here's the three versions of Blademan.EXE

http://www.filespace.org/mars_djinni/bmversions.gif

Notice how the colour scheme changed from Navy and gold to bright blue with yellow to finally the blue and grey/silver. I ditched the red completely and will only add it to the sheet version which implies the use of immaterial blades and such.

As well, I used pieces from Colonel Soul, Knightman Soul, Shadowman Soul, Blues Soul, and the Botkai Django Soul.

#611   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 14 November 2006 - 09:37 PM

My first attempt at a wallpaper: Here

Basically an Archer-based wall designed based on Shinon and Rolf. Somia also pitched in with the effects towards the middle concerning the gameplay screenshot. I used Paint.NET as opposed to Photoshop, which Somia used.

#612   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 15 November 2006 - 09:07 PM

The wonders of Paint.NET. I wanna try that program sometime.

Anyhow, good job, the greeness really fits!

#613   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 15 November 2006 - 09:09 PM

I'd compare Paint.NET to a drill with half the drillbit missing. It works like Photoshop, but lacks some of the key features (Like a proper customizable ERASER ._.)

#614   PDM 

• Disciple
                              • AKA lifeform288

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:45 PM

It's quite good, but the image itself, when looked at closely, is quite grainy. The glow you've added to the characters, in theory, is a nice effect, yet you went a little overboard.

Fix the glow, and I'd definitely use it as a wallpaper.

#615   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 18 November 2006 - 09:06 PM

I'll keep that in mind. My next one will be a Black Knight wallaper.

I'm now working on a zoomed-in version of Blademan's EDGEbuster. It's purely custom and will portray how the blade slides out of the handguard.

#616   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
                                  • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:57 AM

Well, the background was pretty nice, though the pictures of the characters were a little blurry. Also, the text seemed a little...cheesy...to me.

By the way, I made this request a little while ago, and I know its a .5, but you didn't acknowledge it and I was wondering if you saw it:

Sprite Style: Uh...Custom, I guess.

Type: Still.

Description: Could I have a white duck with an orange-yellow bill in the style of Earthbound? You know, pixelly and stuff. I suppose it should look a little like this: http://www.robotduck.com/images/duckhome.gif

Except have it smoothed and fixed a little around the edges...

Priority: .5. Just do this when you have time.

#617   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:45 AM

Alrighty, then. I'll see what I can do.

Filler: PET Advanced II Recolour

http://www.filespace.org/mars_djinni/petrclr.gif

Nothing big, I did this awhile ago. It's a PET recolour - Black and Red as opposed to white and blue.

#618   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:41 PM

I want a toy version of that. x)

Nice work on the colouring.

#619   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

Thanks. I tried as best I could to keep the 3D-ness of the image in colouring. Too bad Battle Network stopped using the PET sprites past MMBN 4.5, the Link PET is absolutely spectacular.

#620 Guest_Shadow X_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 December 2006 - 11:50 AM

MD how are you working on my sprite? i havent been on in ags so...

#621   Toasty 

• Location:The toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:48 AM

MD, shouldn't this have gotten pinned? You did get best spriter, or was that only for the drawing art topics?

#622   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:19 PM

Humility is a virtue. u.u

Yeah, forgot about this. I'll pin it now. And.. uh.. yeah. My spriting hasn't been brushed up on and I know my requests have been held up for ages. Once Exam week's over for me, I'll get to work.

#623   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                                              • Location:British Columbia, Canada

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:26 PM

Okay. Well I was bored, so I made a couple Userbars. I'm a poor little fellow, so I didn't use photoshop. Paint.NET's the name + a little of MD's MS Paint magic. *waves hands around*

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4728/diabarlp7.png

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1535/ragbarks8.png

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2581/snxbarrl5.png

#624   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                • AKA lifeform288

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:04 PM

They're okay, but you'd be better off with Photoshop. I can give you the full version, if you want.

#625   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                • PipPipPipPipPip
                                                  • Interests:My interests are swimming, video games (like age of empires, golden sun series, star wars battlefront, halo 2), reading good books (long exciting types), learning, exercising, taking my dog for a walk, and soccer!

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:31 PM

I want:

Type: Animation
                                                  Description:
                                                  A character alike in GS.... in a GS battle vs. Alex
                                                  Hair: Blond
                                                  Cape: Blue
                                                  Boots: Brown
                                                  Clothes: Blue
                                                  Weapon: A light blade such as Kikuichimonj or Sylph Rapier or a rod...
                                                  Animation:
                                                  Cape: swirls around
                                                  Weapon: A certain mercury power a lits from the weapon
                                                  Priority: 6

#626   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:34 PM

I'll see what I can do.

#627   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                    • PipPipPipPipPip
                                                      • Location:Ontario, Canada
                                                      • Interests:My interests are swimming, video games (like age of empires, golden sun series, star wars battlefront, halo 2), reading good books (long exciting types), learning, exercising, taking my dog for a walk, and soccer!

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:42 PM

Ok Thanks!
                                                      I look forward to it.

#628   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                                                        • Joined: 28-December 04

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:47 PM

By riper, I assume you mean rapier, the French sword?

#629   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                        • PipPipPipPipPip
                                                          • Joined: 04-November 06

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:22 AM

Yeah...but I changed my mind ....Instead of ripier it's light blade

View PostThe Wind Seer, on Mar 10 2007, 11:31 PM, said:

I want:

Description:
                                                          A character alike in GS.... in a GS battle vs. Alex
                                                          Hair: Blond
                                                          Cape: Blue
                                                          Boots: Brown
                                                          Clothes: Blue
                                                          Weapon: A light blade such as Kikuichimonj or Sylph Rapier or a rod...
                                                          Animation:
                                                          Cape: swirls around
                                                          Weapon: A certain mercury power a lits from the weapon
                                                          Priority: 6

#630   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:26 PM

In a GS battle against Alex? What the ****? I hate Golden Sun's sprite style. It's just so damn messy, which is why I hate working with them so much. I'll try, just don't count on it.

#631   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                            • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:54 PM

ok...I just put out the alex part...

#632   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                                • Joined: 18-July 05
                                                                • Location:Chandler, AZ

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:52 PM

Would you kill me if I gave you a challanening request?

#633   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                                • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:56 PM

Well...for now MD is doing my request...

^And I think he would^

#634   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                                    • Posts: 5,429
                                                                    • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:14 PM

I can wait if he's doing one already. I just want to know cuz I had this kick butt idea for a animated sprite.

#635   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                                    • PipPipPipPipPip
                                                                      • Posts: 364

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:51 PM

So MD...what's the process on the animation?

#636   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                                        • Posts: 1,263
                                                                        • Joined: 31-December 05
                                                                        • AKA lifeform288

Posted 17 March 2007 - 08:53 AM

I think MD's more focused on VC and destroying the advertisements.

#637   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                                        • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:20 PM

MD, it was already a month and my animation isn't ready...

#638   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
                                                                            • Posts: 2,013
                                                                            • Joined: 27-May 06
                                                                            • Location:Your local pharmacist
                                                                            • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:38 PM

Be patient, or do it yourself.

#639   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                                            • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:49 PM

ok....I'll wait still.

#640   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                                                                                • Posts: 3,798

Posted 09 April 2007 - 04:57 PM

Wind Seer, please make your posts more meaningful, or else suffer another warning.

Okay, there you go. All that you've specified is already on Isaac, so I decided to use him as a base.

Wind Seer - http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m208/mars_djinni/request37.gif

Flaming Duck - http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m208/mars_djinni/request38.gif

#641   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
                                                                                • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:52 PM

Wow! How did you make him!
                                                                                  And by the way, THANK YOU!

#642   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:35 PM

View PostThe Wind Seer, on Apr 12 2007, 07:52 PM, said:

Wow! How did you make him!
                                                                                    And by the way, THANK YOU!

Spliced together bits of GS Sprites, drew up a glow, and strung together the 20+ individual sprites into Microsoft Gif Animator. Art program used: MS Paint as usual.

And.. uh, FlamingDuck, it looks more like a seagull than a duck, sorry about that.

#643   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421
                                                                                      • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:12 PM

I think the problem with the duck is the head. It's kinda hard to tell though. Mabey it should be more rounded?

#644   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
                                                                                        • Posts: 4,998
                                                                                        • Joined: 22-March 07
                                                                                        • Location:Segmentum Obscurus
                                                                                        • AKA Darksword

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:30 PM

its the colors. it looks like a seagull because its colored like one. Ducks are diferent colors, like green and black. but its better than whatever i could do so i shouldnt really be talking

#645   Toasty 

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:37 PM

I've seen white ducks before.Mabey color it yellow?

#646   Ironsight 

• AKA Darksword

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:16 AM

MD needs to make a list of orders so i can see how busy he is. i was thinking of asking for a sprite, but i wont ask if he's to busy

#647   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:02 PM

View PostDarkSword, on Apr 12 2007, 10:30 PM, said:

its the colors. it looks like a seagull because its colored like one. Ducks are diferent colors, like green and black. but its better than whatever i could do so i shouldnt really be talking

Flaming Duck actually suggested it to be white. It's the head, I suppose.

I'm not busy at the moment with sprite requests, so you can request something if you like.

#648   Toasty 

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:12 PM

By the way MD, do you still have the AW sprite archive?

#649   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:15 PM

I stopped working on it when progress on the AW site died down. I don't think of it as important compared to other things worth my time. I'm gonna try to find time to keep ripping. Next week I have a Track Meet, so i'll be training for that.

#650   Toasty 

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:18 PM

I thought you finished it a while ago..... It doesn't really matter, though I'd really appreciate having that to add to the site.

BTW, I just started track. Still not quite sure what I'm gonna do. Mabey the 50 meter dash or something.

#651   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

Finished? You're kidding me. My Megaman Sprites resource is run by more than one person and their MMBN archive is still not finished, considering they started YEARS ago.

It'd be a good tactic to have some of the sprites available, and keep it as a working project so that it doesn't die within a month.

#652   Toasty 

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:59 PM

I didn't think there'd be that many sprites. ;) But yes, that'd be a good idea.

#653   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:09 PM

So let's say we have around 30 icons for the out-of-battle sprites of the army units. Now, with those 30, there are 4 directions they move in, plus the idle sprite. So that becomes 150.

Now, we have to multiply that by 3, since they have 3 frames per movement. 450, we have now.

Ah, and we forgot to add that there are 5 different versions of the units belonging to Orange Star, Blue Moon, Yellow Comet, Green Earth, and Black Hole. What's that? 2250. Two thousand two hundred fifty individual sprites. That's quite a handful considering it's just for the units alone.

Neat, eh?

#654   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                            • Posts: 11,279
                                                                                                            • Joined: 16-December 05
                                                                                                            • Location:37°48′S, 144°57′E.
                                                                                                            • Interests:.5% per annum.
                                                                                                            • AKA Spam King

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:13 PM

I don't think he needs all of them...at least for now. Also, there is no 'idle' sprite.

#655   Toasty 

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:17 PM

Split, the idle sprite is when it's standing still, and yes there is.

I didn't quite realize how quickly it could all add up. For now it'd be nice to just have the idle sprites, so that we at least have one sprite per unit.

#656   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                • AKA Spam King

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:24 PM

But when it's standing still, there is no idle sprite, it's either facing one direction or the other. Wait, aren't they always facing the same way? Oops.

#657   Ironsight 

• AKA Darksword

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:36 PM

Sprite style: 2D, Ragnorok from GS as base if it helps

Description: I was thinking of something like Ragnorok from GS. except its just showing the sword. the sword could be black with an aura of red around it, and when it explodes, its just a bunch of orange sparks. it doesnt have to be exactly like that, just around those paramiters. nothing to push you too hard

Priority: 3 its not a matter of life or death, just do it when you have the time ;)

#658   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:17 PM

View PostSplit Infinity, on Apr 13 2007, 05:24 PM, said:

But when it's standing still, there is no idle sprite, it's either facing one direction or the other. Wait, aren't they always facing the same way? Oops.

When you're standing still, not doing anything, you're idle. Oops.

Believe me. I ran a frame check. I know what I'm doing. I've been working with Fire Emblem Sprites for a LONG, LONG TIME and the work the EXACT same way. Ever realized that AW was made by Intelligent Systems as well?

View PostDarkSword, on Apr 13 2007, 06:36 PM, said:

Sprite style: 2D, Ragnorok from GS as base if it helps

Description: I was thinking of something like Ragnorok from GS. except its just showing the sword. the sword could be black with an aura of red around it, and when it explodes, its just a bunch of orange sparks. it doesnt have to be exactly like that, just around those paramiters. nothing to push you too hard

Priority: 3 its not a matter of life or death, just do it when you have the time ;)

Yeah, I'll give it a shot.

#659   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                      • AKA Spam King

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

View PostMars Djinni, on Apr 14 2007, 01:17 PM, said:

Believe me. I ran a frame check. I know what I'm doing. I've been working with Fire Emblem Sprites for a LONG, LONG TIME and the work the EXACT same way. Ever realized that AW was made by Intelligent Systems as well?

Duh, where else could all those AW vs. FE polls have come from?

#660   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                        • Posts: 2,013
                                                                                                                        • Joined: 27-May 06
                                                                                                                        • Location:Your local pharmacist

Posted 14 April 2007 - 07:14 AM

A little bit late, but thanks for the duck. It rocks.

#661   Toasty 

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:03 PM

I ripped just the idle OS sprites from the deployment menus. I needed them for a project I'm working on for the AW site, but I do still hope to have a sprite archive in the site. Whether it's finished or not doesn't matter, since it can always be added on to.

#662   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                            • Posts: 5,429

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

MD, if you are still spriting, I feel the pirateness swell up again. I need another pirate yoshi avie!
                                                                                                                            Sprite Style: Custom/ Yoshi sprite
                                                                                                                            Description: I need a dark blue Yoshi with a pirate hat and if you can have him swinging a Cutlass that would kick ass.
                                                                                                                            Priority: 9, like, over 9000! If your really busy just do it whenever possible.

#663   Toasty 

Posted 25 December 2007 - 02:17 AM

D; MD's not around anymore to sprite.....

I'm gonna get him on MSN and ask if I can try my hand at filling some requests.

#664   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                                • AKA Spam King

Posted 25 December 2007 - 02:38 AM

Then wouldn't it make more sense to create your own sprite shop?

#665   Toasty 

Posted 25 December 2007 - 02:46 AM

Maybe, but this one's stickied.

#666   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                                    • AKA Spam King

Posted 25 December 2007 - 03:06 AM

So that's how it is, huh? Stealing MD's established empire for yourself? You should be beaten to death with a wet noodle for such an atrocity. In a situation like this, there's only one word that comes to mind.

SHAME.

#667   Toasty 

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:18 AM

No one ever said anything about takeing over his empire. <.<;

#668   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                                        • AKA Spam King

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:06 AM

Well, you're stealing his topic anyway...

#669   Ironsight 

• AKA Darksword

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:56 PM

If you can find him on MSN or something, tell him to cancel my request. Please?

#670   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                                            • AKA Spam King

Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:25 AM

I think he would laugh if he ever got that message.

#671   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                              • Posts: 1,263
                                                                                                                                              • Joined: 31-December 05
                                                                                                                                              • AKA lifeform288

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:58 AM

CAN WE UNPIN THIS TOPIC YET?

• You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                                              • You cannot reply to this topic