• Interests:Video games, Computer, Card games, Theatre
    • AKA killercoz

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:35 PM

(Okay whatever, just continue)

#202   Folcon 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
      • AKA escout

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:14 PM

Seemingly ignored, Shane rasied his gub and fired a flash bullet into the stomach of the flight atendent, smirking as she screamed in pain, the chemical reaction quickly takeing place as a dim glow shone form the bullet wound. Then, with a brillent, and almost blinding flash, the woman's entire torso was gone. Only a pile of arms and legs, and a head with the face twisted in pain remained, before turning to dust.

"Everybody freeze, or I shoot everyone," Shane yelled, firing a round in Crezess's direction and hitting the paneling behind him, which was followed by a quick burst of light that singed the vampire's hair.

#203   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
        • AKA Darksword

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:16 PM

((That ****pit censorship thing is getting somewhat anoying.))

#204   Drizzy Drake 

• God
          • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

"Everybody freeze, or I shoot everyone," yelled Shane. Aluru looked up at him, and Paul took advantage of it. He lunged up at Aluru, but as weak as he was, couldn't move quick enough, and ran right into Aluru's fist, which slammed him into the plane floor. Aluru grabbed Paul's neck, and held him down, not letting the vampire get a drop of blood.

Aluru could feel it. He could feel Paul's death was soon to come.

#205   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
            • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

((Okay, this is all bad ass and everything, but I am SO confused at who's attacking who, what side alex is on, etc. Brief overview PLZ.))

#206   Blue 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:36 PM

(Alex isn't on any ones side really. He's just after the guy who attacked him)
              Alex stopped for a moment. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he didn't feel like being shot. At that moment, he notice the vampire that attacked him start to pull out something from his pocket. He realized that if the half vampire and his friends lost this fight, he would be killed by the others. He tore a plank off the coffin and hurled it at him. The vampire didn't have the time to react as he was pulling out his knife. He took the piece of wood in the forehead.

#207   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                • AKA escout

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

Growling in annoyance, Shane raised his gun to fire another shot, but stopped when he noticed a mist starting to form in the plain. In moments, in solidified together and dispersed, leaving a large, raven haired vampire in its wake.

"Adonis," Shane growled.

Adonis ignored his and turned to the other vampires and barked, "Crezess, Lucious, stop this at once. Our lord wants his half-breed 'creation' alive."

Shane turned his gun at Adonis. "Where's James?"

The vampire smirked. "Sitting in a cage in my lord's lair of course. And he'll stay that way and till you find him. Although, you might want to hurry, before the master gets bored and kills the boy," he said, his smirk changing to a smile. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must be going."

"You're not going anywhere," Shane yelled, lunging at Adonis.

Adonis laughed as he stepped aside and Shane slamed into a seat. "Beleave me daywalker, we will fight. But my master wants to meet you first and try to gain your loyalty first, before he will let me. I hope you refuse his offer, then I can kill you." Adonis smiled as Shane lunged at him again, this he caught Shane and put him in a head lock. "And once you're gone, I think I'll take little James as my own," he taunted before throwing Shane against the side of the plane. "I look forward to see which of you survive. It would be a pitty for Shane to be the only head I add to my collection." And with that, he turned into mist and disapeared.

#208   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                  • AKA killercoz

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:03 PM

Damn it!! If I don't suck someone's blood soon, I will die. Aluru then shot a bullet in Crezess's direction an dhe barely dodged it. ****, Im a useless target in this condition.
                  Another round was fired by Shane at Crezess, and the flash bullets singed his hair. Must get Aluru, only chance of living. Crezess leaped up to get Aluru, but went straight into his fist, fell to the floor and was held down by Aluru. "You are going to die by my hands" Aluru whispered to him. "I wouldnt be so sure about that..." Crezess responded, knowing Adonis was about to arrive.

Lucious was struggling with Pandora when a bullet came towards him, from a gun that he thought was Shane's. He quickly used Pandora's arm as a shield. "Ahhhh" she screamed in pain. Lucious was aboput to drain her blood when Rhiona kicked him in the face. Lucious stood up "How dare you?!?!" he yelled to Rhiona "I shall kill you with great ease."

"Why do you have to kill me?" Racith asked in an alarming tone

"To use my power." Daniel said and immediately sucked all of the blood out of Racith. HAHAHA, another victim for my shapeshifting collection. Rhiona, Pandora, Aluru, Shane, Crezess, Lucious, Alex and all others have been so easily decieved. They do not realize my true identity and what I am really capable of. Who would suspect a weak, young vampire to be one of the greatest and cruelest vampires of all time, one who is equally matched with Azure.

The pilot had just been hit by a large chunk of wood. "I guess that's a no to my offer" The pilot grinned "I guess killing you works well, too" The pilot decided to make this a game of hand to hand combat. He went right up to Alex and threw a punch.

Oh damn, the ****ing mist is here. I can't kill Rhiona just yet, I have to wait. Now the arrogant ***** can bark orders at us like he's so great. Adonis started to speak "I'm a *****, **** me, bark orders, bark orders I am mentally disabled" was all that Lucious heard, but he nodded his head. Adonis then mocked Shane and kicked his ass. I guess the almighty Adonis decided to contribute for a change. I guess the best move would be to kill all, but Shane and then go home with Crezess as a job well done. He then started to fight Rhiona.

Adonis is finally here. Good he can heal me and allow me to get in this fight. "Crezess, Lucious, stop this at once. Our lord wants his half-breed 'creation' alive." Adonis said; however he senta completely different message to Crezess's mind. After you finish up here, meet me in Cairo. Crezess then sent the following message back Okay, I can't wait to meet my new son. Adonis then healed Crezess as he was beating up Shane. I am at a strength greater than normal, Aluru is as good as dead. Crezess than pushed Aluru off him into the roof of the plane. Where did that power come from?? Aluru thought. Crezess than jumped prepared to strike Aluru and finish him off.

((That took a while))

#209   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                    • AKA escout

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:18 AM

((STOP ****ING GODMODING and stop changing things. If I wanted Adonis to heal any of your characters, I would have had him do so in my post. Anyway...))

Shane swore as he missed another chance at Adonis. He looked back across the plane and the chaos inside it. Evidently Crezees and Lucious were completely ignoring what Adonis had said.

I have to end this soon, Shane thought, aiming his gun at Paul as he struggled with the mental vampire and firing a round. The bullet flew true and penetrated the piolet's skull, and a few seconds latter, the discharge vaporised him from the shoulders up.

"Thiss is really pissing me off," Shane muttered, as the plane suddenly lurched, throwing everyone around. "Damn turbulance." But the shaking didn't stop and he turned to see Daniel stumble out of the ****pit, wiping a last trace of blood from his lips, a touch of smoke rising form his shoulders.

"Does anyone know how to fly a plane?" he asked.

"You've got to be kidding me," Shane groaned. "You killed the copiloet."

Shane stubled up and pushed past the younger vampire and entered the ****pit. Through the windshield, he could see that they were still over the ocean, but the African coast was visable on the horizen. Shane took a moment to revel in the sunlight, before the plane lurched again. This time, the nose was now aimed more towards the water as the plane began to go down.

Swearing loudly, Shane slipped into the piolit's seat and pulled on the seatbelt before grabbing the controls and pulling firmly on them in an atempt to level the plane out. It took a few moments, but he finally did it and started to bring the plane back up to a better altitude. Sighing with releaf, he began looking over the semi-familure instiments and dials.

Content that he had figured the important ones out, he slipped on the headphones and said, "Mayday, mayday. This is flight 667 out out New Orleans enroute to Ciaro to any tower that is out there. We've had some serious trouble up here. There was adisputed between some passengers and some kind of glitch,or something, and now both our piolet and co-piolet are dead. The palne started to drop, but I think I got it leveled out now. Can anyone read me?"

"This is Cairo Tower. We're barily reading you. Who is this?"

"My name is Shane. I'm one of the passengers."

"Okay Shane, just calm down. You're going to have to fly the palne."

"I kind of figured that," Shane muttered.

"Have you ever flown a plane before?"

"Only puddlejumpers and a cropduster. I have logged a few hundred hours in a flight simulater though," Shane said with a grin.

"Then you should be familur with the basic controls."

"I'm not sure about anything else," Shane said. "But I don't know for sure how to get to Cairo. I don't even know if we're going the right way."

"Alright, we'll walk you through it,"
                    the person on the other end of the line said.

"Right," Shane said. "Lay it on me."

And the tower person began talking Shane through the various procedures to corecct the course and get the plaine back to flying in the right direction.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Cairo

James's POV

James awoke with a groan and looked around. He didn't know where he was, and the last thing he remembered was a large, black haired man grabbing him and somehow transporting him somewhere else, where he passed out. Looking around, he saw that he was in what looked like a dungen. The thick bars that blocked the only way out of the room made if obvious. Pushing himself to his feet, he walked around in the dimlight of the cell. In one corner, he found a hard, rough bed with no sheets and mattres, just wooden boards, and in the other, a large pot. There was nothing else, save him, in the room.

"I'm sorry if you don't find the accomedations to your likeing," a voice said, starttling James. He looked toward the door and saw the man the had kidnaped him from Shane.

"Wh-who are you," James asked, quivering in fear.

"Why, I am Adonis. The, left-hand man, to Lord Azure."

"You're a vampire too?" James asked.

The man grinned, baring his fangs. "You catch on quick," he said, standing up and walking through the door. He walked up to James and gently took his chin in his hand, moving his face so the candle light could fall better on it. "You are a pretty one," he continued. "I can see what that half-breed sees in you." He smiled as he felt James's pulse quicken under his touch. "You don't have to fear me boy. Yet. My lord doesn't want you harmed. At least, not untill after your precisou Shane gets here."

James, though scarred, pulled away from Adonis. "What does he want with me?"

"Nothing at all my dear boy," Adonis said, licking his lips. "You're just bait to bring the half-breed, I mean, Shane here. You see, my master created him. An accedent of course. He hadn't know what the effect of bitting a pregnent woman would have on her child. But he wanted to see. Unfortunatly, although the child somehow survived, he showed no potenail that he was a vampire. The Lord went back to his sleep and thought it was the end of it. A hunred years latter, he saved me from being exicuted for having my way with a dozen children before I killed them and turned me. He said I was his greatest creation. But he told me he had to go back to his sleep for the next many years. While he slept, I learned from his other servents and grew stronger. But I was worried. Over the next several decades, many of his servents abandoned him in his sleep. And there were reports of a group of people that had come together to start fighting the vampires. At the same time, a strange vampire had appeared, that prayed upon other vampires, killing them without mercy. What scarred us the most, was that this vampire seemed imune to all our weaknesses, mainly, he could walk in the sun."

"Shane," James murmmered.

"Yes, Shane," Adonis sneered. "When Azure learned of his existance after waking from his sleep five years ago, he found out it was the boy whose pregnant mother he had attacked all those years ago. He was pleased with his 'creation.' He said that Shane was his greatist acheavment, and he wanted him under his control. It was only now that he has started making his move." Adonis stepped back toward James and looked him in the eyes. "I hate Shane with all my being. Lord Azure wants to convince him to join us, so he sent me to take someone close to him to use as bait to bring him here. I lucked out." Adonis looked away before saying, "But he has ordered that you are to be unharmed untill after this freak of a vampire comes here to hear my lord's offer. It is simple, Shane swears loyalty to Azure, and he can have you back. If he refuses, then I will kill him, and take you for myself."

James shrank away from Adonis in terror, but the vampire follwed him to the corner and picked him up. He leaned in close and whispered, "He has also forbidden me from playing with you. A pitty." His hand trailed down James's back before gently squeezeing his ass. "But knowing Shane, he'll refuse, and you'll be all mine. What better vengence against the one that my master likes more than to take what he values most. Untill then, we'll just settle for this." He then leaned in and kissed James, firmly pressing there lips toether as James's struggled aganst him. Smirking, Adonis let him go and the boy ran to the other corner. He then stood up and walked back through the cell doors. "I'll see if I can move you to another location. Wouldn't want you to get sick down here." He then laughed and dissapeared down the hall. James slid down the wall he was leaning against and began to cry.

#210   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                      • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:31 AM

((I'm saying Daniel is still jsut weak old Daniel, and just went a little loco, cause there's been alot of godmodding by you.))

Crezess lunged at Aluru, but the turbulence made him miss his target. Crezess was on the floor, but Aluru was shaky aswell, unable to attack the vampire.

Aluru shot a bullet at Crezess' face, and ran towards the ****pit. A bloody Daniel was standing, as an unexperienced Shane was attempting to fly the plane. "What the **** is this mess?"

Shane didn't even look up. He was too busy with the plane's controls. The plane moved at a steady pace, and was stabler now. Aluru then looked at Daniel, only guessing what could have happened to him. "Don't tell me you killed the pilot." Daniel didn't even answer, but Shane shook his head in agreement. "Jesus ****ing christ." More gun shots were fired, and a bullet whized by Aluru's head. "That's it." Aluru slammed open the ****pit door to see Lucious fighting with Pandora, and Rhiona and Crezess badly wounded. Aluru took one shot at Lucious and it connected, losening his grip on Pandora. He then rasied a gun at his face. "Stand back. I we have to fly together, we do so in peace. You two, in the cargo hold."

"Not a damn way I'm getting in that cargo hold." Lucious growled at Aluru.

"I think you are. If Crezess doesn't get blood in time, he will die. And though he is no less than 20 meters away, I am an amazing shot, and will not miss you if you attempt to run towards him. Now get in the ****ing cargo hold." Lucious shot Aluru a disgusted look, and then walked to the back of the plane, picking up Crezess, and then lowering himself into the cargo hold. Aluru locked it from his side, making escape quite impossible. When he looked back, Rhiona was allready at work on Pandora's neck. She needed blood, and she had it. When she was finished, they were both a little flustered, but still awake and allert. Aluru walked back into the ****pit. "Everything allright in here?"

"Mhmm. I've got the controles almost locked down." Shane continued to fly the plane, very professionally.

"Great. We don't be dealing with those two for a while. I locked them up in the cargo hold."

Aluru went back into the main area on the plane, and finally got a good look of the mess they made. Seats were torn off, almost everything was bullet ridden. Daniel quickly followed him. "I'm sorry man. I kind of blacked out for a couple minutes there."

Aluru turned to punch Daniel, but he didn't. "Merrick would have wanted you here." For the first time in a while, Aluru smiled.

((Oh, and Killer, I remeber an pm saying you wanted to kill off a few of our chars. Well, I killed of Marius thinking, ok, bye Crezess, but every attempt I try, you dodge, or get "magically" healed, which I find odd, because only real way of healing a vampire is to drink blood. But you know, whatever.))

#211   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                        • AKA killercoz

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

Crezess was finally alone with Lucious and this was his chance.

"Crezess, suck some of my blood so you can keep your strength."

"Yes, thank you Lucious" Crezess said in a rather weary voice.

Crezess started to take in Lucious's blood, as he grew weaker Crezess was growing stronger. "Are you strong enough now my dear?" Lucious asked, but Crezess didn't answer he just continued to weaken Lucious. "Stop it!!! I am growing too weak!" Lucious screamed. He tried to fend off Crezess, but he had been drained of too much blood. Right before Crezess killed Lucious he told him this "I have never loved you and I never will, you were a fool for falling into my trap. Your power is mine and I shall watch Azure take over the world with someone else."

"But...Why are you doing this after all I have done for you?" Lucious asked in a whimpering tone. He had used all of his strength to form that sentence.

"For power, For Adonis and For my new son." With that statement Crezess drained the last few drops of blood from Lucious.

((That's why I didnt want yhou to kill Crezess and I am sorry for God modding, I am not doing it on purpose I just get caught up in the story.))

#212   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                          • AKA escout

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:41 AM

((I did tell you, you are not to lay a hand on Adonis.))

#213   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                            • AKA killercoz

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:46 AM

((My characters can't have any relation with him at all?? Even though they are on the same side??))

#214   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                              • AKA escout

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:48 AM

((*smirks* not the relations your implying))

#215   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:02 AM

(Did, did you guys forget about Alex? D: )
                                Alex moved out of the way of Aluru quickly, making his way into the passanger area. He took a seat in one of the chairs and sighed. "So the battle is over in the belly of the metal bird now." Everyone in the passenger area turned to look at him, they didn't notice him until then. "Who the hell are you?" One of them asked.
                                "My lable? I was labled Alex at my time of birth. I've also been labled Alex the Crazed my my mistress." He stopped and then looked around. "Where does this metal bird make its roost at?"

#216   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                  • AKA killercoz

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:10 AM

((But wouldn't the relation I am implying mak sense with the relation your implying between Adonis and Jame?))

#217   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                    • AKA escout

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

((Considering Adonis wants to take James as a mate cause he's a sick, pedophile vampire, no. And it's to spite Shane.))

Somewhere in Cairo

Adonis's POV

Adonis smiled as he left the dungions. The boy would make a sweet trophy for the next few years once Shane was out of the picture. He drooled slightly, just thinking of having the boy at his mercy, and how sweet his untouched blood must taste. Comeing back from his thoughts, he wiped the drool from his mouth and entered a large library. Inside, he found his master. Kneeling before him, Adonis said, "My lord, your message to the daywalker has been delivered. What will you have of me?"

"Nothing at the moment Adonis. Go, refresh yourself and prepair for Shane's arrive."

"As you wish my Lord." He turned to leave, but stopped and turned back. "My Lord, about the boy I brought."

"What about him Adonis?"

"I was thinking, it might be better to lock him in a room, rather than the dungion. Shane might be more complacent if he sees the boy has been treated well."

"You're being thoughtfull," Azure said.

"You did say that if Shane refused your offer he would die. If that happens, I want the boy for myself."

Azure smiled cruelly, "Your perversion disgusts me sometimes Adonis. Very well, you may move him to a more fitting room. But not yours."

"One last thing my lord. I do not trust Crezess. He is a lose cannon that acts rashly and is a danger to other around him."

"Do not worry my Sergent, if he gets out of control, Lucious can handle him."

"Very well my Lord," Adonis said, bowing and leaving the room. He smiled wickedly as he walked back to the dungons to move the boy to the empty room next to his.

#218   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                      • AKA killercoz

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:54 AM

((What the hell am I supposed to do with Crezess now?? He is my only character alive and he is on a plane with 6 enemy vampires. There is nothing he can do, if he can't have relations with adonis.))

#219   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                        • Location:Sky Haven, the island in the sky
                                        • AKA escout

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:57 AM

((He still has Azure))

#220   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                          • AKA killercoz

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:15 AM

((I guess...))

#221   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                            • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:03 PM

View Postescout, on Apr 13 2008, 12:57 PM, said:

((He still has Azure))

View Postkillercoz, on Apr 13 2008, 01:15 PM, said:

((Touche))

((Fixed.))

#222   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                              • AKA escout

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:48 PM

Shane sighed in relief as the plane finally touched down on the tarmac nad slowed down. Following the directions given, by then one of the organizations reps had arrived and taken over in the tower, Shane taxied the plane into a hanger and bought it to a stop. Sighing once more, he killed the last of the power and got up. Returning to the main part of the plane, Shane looked around in slight dismay to the destrucion across the passenger area. "The boys are going to have a field day with this," he muttered, shaking his head before going to the main door and popping it open, the steps unfolding on their own.

He looked back inside at the remaining vampires as they got up from their seats. He frowned slightly at the crazied vampire, but shook his head. "Put it together, we need to get going," Shane said, before turning back to the door way and walking out. Just as he stepped of the steps, the hanger door closed with a van driving in just before it finished. The door opened and three suited men jumped out with guns at the ready.

"Hey guys," Shane said casualy. "As soon as my guests are off the plane, it's all yours. Just be careful. There are two hostils locked in the cargo area." The men glared at Shane for a moment and he flipped out his wallet and ID badge. They then nodded and stepped aside as Shane said out loud, "All right guys, it's okay to come out now."

With muttered curses, Aluru and the other exited the plane. Shane glanced over at one of the suits and asked, "By the way, what's local time?"

#223   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:41 PM

She had been fast asleep when she was awoken by an almost soothing chime on the intercom. Forcing her sleepy eyes to adjust to the surroundings and gather her composure, she vaguely comprehended the pilot announce their imminent landing.

"...please remain seated and place all carry-ons and personal luggage under the seat in front of you. Welcome to Cairo and thank you for flying United Arlines."

She looked out the window to see land for the first time in 11 hours. Who knew sitting in one seat for 13 hours could exhaust a person so much. She thought of the airy, roomy comfortable plane Shane and the others were traveling in, and felt a twinge of jealousy. Here she was, suffocated between Jace and the window. Thankfully she wasn't sitting next to the big "snuffer" at the end of her row.

Honestly, they did invent tissues for a reason she rolled her eyes as the big guy snuffled again.

She didn't care what kind of ground she walked on, as long as it wasn't moving in air. Sand, pebble, gravel, anything would be better than being couped up in the stuffy airplane coach section.

She felt the nose of the plane tip downwards as the pressure in her ears began to build up I hate this part she though as she popped a few pieces of gum into her mouth. The plane began to shake as they entered through the clouds and turbulence

Sarena hadn't flown much in her life, but now she suddenly remembered why every time she had, she hated it. A baby in the back rows began to cry, and a toddler decided to announce to everyone in a high-pitched shrill that it's ears hurt. Why people bred was a mystery she could never figure out.

Finally, she grabbed her small carry-on and wadled out of the plane behind a line that was either half-asleep or just slow by nature. Once in the airport, she went to the nearest counter.

"Do you know if there are any other airports in Cairo"

"No, there are none" Then man spoke in a broken english

"How do I find out if a plane has landed in the last few hours?" she tried to speak clearly

"Which flight?"

"Private jet 329"

"It landed 2 hours ago." he responded.

Sarena pulled out her cell phone, "Thank you!" she waved to the man, and began to call Shane. Please pick up!

#224   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:52 AM

Alex decided to go last off the plane. He started to realize that he has no idea where he was. As he got off the plane he saw Shane talking to two men. "... It's about 11:30." Shane nodded and turned to the rest of the vampires. "Umm, excuse me, but what is the location that we are currently have arrived to?" Shane looked up at him and sighed.
                                                  "Cairo, Eygpt." He then turned and started walking off. The other vampires followed him out.
                                                  "Wait! Why are we in the land of sand and heat?!" He began running off after them.

#225   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                    • AKA escout

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:20 AM

Shane glared back at the crazed vampire and wondered fleetingly, Why didn't I just kill him? before saying, "We're here to kill someone." He then pointed to the windowless van that had pulled in and said, "Everyone get in."

Two hours latter saw Shane lounging in shotgun soaking in the sun, when his cell rang. Muttering in annoyance, Shane ruffled through his pockets until he found the phone and answered it on the forth ring. "Hunter here," he said, using one of his aliases.

#226   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                      • Location:Fuck you stalker
                                                      • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:59 AM

((So where are we? Just in coffins somewhere?))

#227   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                        • AKA escout

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

((i did say its a windowless van, we'll say the driving compartment is sealed off seperate. You guys are in the back))

#228   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                          • Joined: 21-December 07
                                                          • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:36 PM

((Oh, sorry, I missed the windowless part.))

#229   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                            • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                            • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                            • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:48 PM

"Ah. Glad our phones work in this no-man's land." Sarena responded once shane picked up.

((I'll let you take over the conversation, escout. You know what's going on better than I do XD))

#230   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                              • Joined: 30-October 07
                                                              • Location:Coztopia
                                                              • AKA killercoz

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:49 PM

((Where am I??))

#231   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                                • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

((I'm gonna say windowless van #2. Not the one we are in.))

#232   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                  • Posts: 4,114
                                                                  • Joined: 29-April 07
                                                                  • AKA escout

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:25 PM

View Postkillercoz, on Apr 20 2008, 08:49 PM, said:

((Where am I??))

((you were left in the plane when we left))

#233   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                                    • Posts: 5,429
                                                                    • Joined: 18-July 05
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • Location:Chandler, AZ

Posted 22 April 2008 - 12:43 AM

((Post some thing constructive now))

#234   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                                      • Posts: 8,290
                                                                      • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:25 PM

I will not let this RP die. Gimme a week or so, and I'll find the time to revieve it.

#235   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                        • AKA escout

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

"Indeed," Shane replied. "What can I do for you?"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm in route to the office. Will you be there soon?"

#236   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
                                                                        • PipPipPipPipPip
                                                                          • Group: Members
                                                                          • Posts: 304
                                                                          • Joined: 01-September 04
                                                                          • Gender:Female
                                                                          • Location:Not on vacation
                                                                          • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:08 AM

((OOH VAMPIRES! Can I join?))

#237   Joek2 

• Gallant
                                                                          • PipPipPip
                                                                            • Group: Banned
                                                                            • Posts: 186
                                                                            • Joined: 23-July 08
                                                                            • Gender:Female
                                                                            • Location:Wherever you aren't.

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:36 PM

nope. this will stay dead.

#238   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:38 PM

Your a bastard Dip.

#239   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                                                • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:03 PM

y? killer fucked it up enough, which forced me and escout to rp all....well, retarded like...and now the story is FUCKED because of killer, and escout's gone....so...it's gonna die

#240   Ironsight 

• Posts: 4,998
                                                                                  • Joined: 22-March 07
                                                                                  • Location:Segmentum Obscurus
                                                                                  • AKA Darksword

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:09 AM

Too bad.

#241   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                                                    • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:50 PM

yeah, it's kinda shitty, but what can you do? someone make a new rp.

#242   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:12 AM

YOU make a new Rp.
                                                                                      Haha, ok, I'll think of something. Maybe.

#243   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                                                        • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:03 AM

ya, you do that. it just seems like nobody here wants to RP.

#244   Ironsight 

• Posts: 4,998
                                                                                          • Joined: 22-March 07
                                                                                          • Location:Segmentum Obscurus
                                                                                          • AKA Darksword

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

I would like to, I just suck at thinking of new stories from scratch.
                                                                                          But yeah, some one make a new one, or revive an acceptable one.

#245   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                            • AKA escout

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:45 AM

i'll be honest, the rps were the only real reason I was sticking around. once they all died, i went to other forums to rp and so basicly stopped coming here except to lurk a little

#246   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:53 AM

Well, why don't you make one?

#247   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                • AKA escout

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:28 AM

because I'm invovled in way too many now. And I got no ideas for one that won't die, or be riddiculed/flamed.

#248   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                                                                  • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:35 PM

well throw out some ideas and i'll start it. we just need a good plot.

#249   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                    • AKA escout

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

I will, but not yet. Next time GL is on, I want to talk to him about restructuring the RP forum so things can hopefully be more streamlined from now on.

• You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                    • You cannot reply to this topic